PDA

View Full Version : Did the British solve it ????

gera
August 24th, 2009, 20:25
Mission: 4532 Queen's Painted Toe....
Year: 1929 and a half

Situation: Nepalese Border Guards report Three naked Yetis are running wild into the Guna Territories where RAF planes are based and Major Waston Wallyfoost is big boss..........what will happen?...soon we tell and Op Wildfire starts!!!!!!!!.....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/yeti-1.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d145/scratchbuilt/yeti-2.jpg

What????:kilroy:

Mathias
August 25th, 2009, 01:38
LOL, what a sick storyboard, in a positive sense of course.
Do we get to see Yeti?:wavey:

gera
August 25th, 2009, 05:59
LOL, what a sick storyboard, in a positive sense of course.
Do we get to see Yeti?:wavey:

You will not only see a Yeti you will see Two!!!!!!....sick situation indeed in the Colonial past of the Old British Empire when its Queen was like a goddes and guns wrumpled all over the Indian Plains.........:isadizzy:

3/7charlie
August 25th, 2009, 06:33
Easy there. In Thailand a guy could get stomped on quite badly for beaking off about the King and Queen. I am a staunch monarchist, and why not. Its a heritage with no more blots on its copybook than any others, and fewer than most, and a general tradition of decent behavior. The English may hang you, but you will get a trial first. Robes, powdered wigs and everything. History may not look all that nice through a modern lens, All nations pulled highly questionable crappola in the colonial period. Some, who shall remain nameless, but have an antipathy towards the hamburger, were really horrid colonial overlords untill 30 years ago, with no monarchy. We wont even get into the Spanish in the americas.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

A PROUD member of the Comonwealth.

Bjoern
August 25th, 2009, 11:14
What????:kilroy:

Describes my thoughts quite perfectly. :icon_lol:

gera
August 25th, 2009, 13:48
Easy there. In Thailand a guy could get stomped on quite badly for beaking off about the King and Queen. I am a staunch monarchist, and why not. Its a heritage with no more blots on its copybook than any others, and fewer than most, and a general tradition of decent behavior. The English may hang you, but you will get a trial first. Robes, powdered wigs and everything. History may not look all that nice through a modern lens, All nations pulled highly questionable crappola in the colonial period. Some, who shall remain nameless, but have an antipathy towards the hamburger, were really horrid colonial overlords untill 30 years ago, with no monarchy. We wont even get into the Spanish in the americas.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

A PROUD member of the Comonwealth.

hehehehehe....you are so right old chap, the Spaniards, not only conquered the american Indians down south but also butchered them and destroyed and robbed their lands................Colonial times???...UGH!!!!!!...by 1825 most future bananna reps like this one I am sitting on, declared Independence from the Spanish King, Queen and all those clowns......then in the late 1800īs came with the power of a Hurricane our big Northern brother and clobbered the tiny nations with a big stick, then procedded to take as much as possible their way...then in the present we are still struggling with dictators, "Druppy" Democracies, Communism, and idiots like that of a clown called Chavez......who needs the good old times!!! or the present ones at that!!!!!:isadizzy::isadizzy:

A PROUD member of the Bananna Republics......:pop4:

in the mean time this flight mission will continue to develop with wigs or without them....get your RAF biplanes fueled,oiled and shinned but make sure no wig hair gets in the carburators!!!!!!

CG_1976
August 25th, 2009, 14:20
I could use a good mission to cure Chavez using the Monroe Doctrine. I call it a history lesson. But i look forward to this upcoming mission.

3/7charlie
August 25th, 2009, 16:25
My preference is Teller doctrine. Edward;that is.