PDA

View Full Version : must have add-ons

46_trap
August 24th, 2009, 16:15
In my younger days, the forum use to have must have STICKY threads for must have add-on's. I can't find anything like that now.
What is the best scenery? Has someone made and andd-on that is better then Winding Man's? For all of us newbe's, I think that we should have a list.
I hope that a fellow flyer will make a list of must have add-on's. I have enough problems tying my shoe's. If you don't think this is a good thing, post now and tell the gezeer to just fly bombers and get shot down!

Ed Keefer aka 46_trap and in trapshooting as the geezer

grizzly50
August 24th, 2009, 16:50
In my younger days, the forum use to have must have STICKY threads for must have add-on's. I can't find anything like that now.
What is the best scenery? Has someone made and andd-on that is better then Winding Man's? For all of us newbe's, I think that we should have a list.
I hope that a fellow flyer will make a list of must have add-on's. I have enough problems tying my shoe's. If you don't think this is a good thing, post now and tell the gezeer to just fly bombers and get shot down!

Ed Keefer aka 46_trap and in trapshooting as the geezer

:kilroy:46_trap. the very best add-on there is happens to be the CFS3 ETO Expansion 1.0 and 1.20.

Get it here: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?act=idx (please copy this link into your internet browser and then exit SOH before connecting)

Johnno's version 3 scenery is the best, and it's in ETO, I believe.:d

46_trap
August 25th, 2009, 09:18
Just where do I put the program I down loaded (cfs3 Expansion) in the cfs3 files?
Thanx
46_trap

RW02
August 26th, 2009, 06:44
Just where do I put the program I down loaded (cfs3 Expansion) in the cfs3 files?
Thanx
46_trap

hi,
the shortest answer to that would be: nowhere. ETO expansion will install as a separate game (just like cfs3 korean theater, PTO (pacific), MAW (meditarean) and OFF (WW1)), sort of copying the files from the original cfs3 and include its own files. Aren't there any install instructions included in the download file?