PDA

View Full Version : Autogen Annotator

falcon409
August 23rd, 2009, 20:56
Ok, I'm gonna probably put learning this one ahead of GMax, lol. I have opened the program several times and each time, the control strip has an "MSXML ERROR" displayed under the library tab in the area where there should be a listing of all autogen elements. Right off the bat and I'm already stumped, since there's no support for this utility and few areas that cater specifically to the finer points of Autogen placement, I'm wondering what is causing this error message.

Meshman
August 23rd, 2009, 21:53
Check this thread;

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8691&highlight=MSXML+Error

falcon409
August 24th, 2009, 07:42
Thanks. I've been messing with this utility, had the tutorial open to review as I'm going and even with the MSXML error, none of it really makes much sense. It seems to have been written, like most things, from the viewpoint of someone who already knows how it works, so there are a lot of questions. I'll hit some of the forums and see what I can find. I just have to do it from start to finish once and I'll probably have it down, but the tutorial isn't written for slow learners like me. If there was a video of the steps, I'd be fine probably, but this way, Nope!

falcon409
September 3rd, 2009, 09:43
Now I have to figure this out and I am closer but the tutorial that I'm using shows an image loaded into the Autogen Annotator so that the autogen can be placed, but no explanation of how you get that image into the screen or where it's loaded from. . .anyone know?

Forget it, lol figured it out. . .hooray, lol!!