PDA

View Full Version : The Mirage 2000 by Rollus is out!

Pages : [1] 2

gribouil
August 21st, 2009, 11:10
Go and get it there:

http://rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/index.php

You'll have to register first (it's free!)
Have a nice flight...

yago9
August 21st, 2009, 11:17
Thank you,that,s great news..Does it have a VC ?

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 11:18
WOW, as in the dash 5!

Great find, great news mate! :ernae::monkies::medals::medals:

MCDesigns
August 21st, 2009, 11:18
thanks for the HU

love the disclaimer, NO REPAINTS ALLOWED

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 11:20
Page in English:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Frollus13.perso.neuf.fr%2Findex.php&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

gribouil
August 21st, 2009, 11:22
It has a really wonderful VC!
Works better with the Acceleration pack (FDE more accurate and sound aliased to the F/A-18).

deathfromafar
August 21st, 2009, 11:23
Thank you,that,s great news..Does it have a VC ?

Yes it does have a VC that is highly detailed. This is a huge file. 390 MB in ZIP! My current wait is 1 hour and 26 mins! I guess the server is getting slammed.

gribouil
August 21st, 2009, 11:25
plenty of people knocking at the door... :icon_lol:

gribouil
August 21st, 2009, 11:27
BTW, I don't have FSX (My computer can't handle more than FS9...) but I'm really happy that this beauty is released in the end!

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 11:31
Ahw crappers, unable to create account, get all kind of weird warnings, with free and provider mailaccounts:

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 83

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php:83) in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 85

Quicksand
August 21st, 2009, 11:37
Same here, Warrant....

deathfromafar
August 21st, 2009, 11:39
Warrant, I got the same warning but when I went back and tried my name and password, everything worked and the download started normally.

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 11:44
Warrant, I got the same warning but when I went back and tried my name and password, everything worked and the download started normally.

Gonna try that now, thanks

Edit: It works, mate! Thanks

22 minutes to download, still time to finish my flight with the L-39 to Hill AFB (KHIF) before installation :D

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 11:57
BTW, Admins......Sticky? :ernae::jump::bump:

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 12:17
Common!!!!!!!!!
Ignore the warning just go back and enter your password and get this fantastic jet .. this has made my weekend, I'm now not leaving my house till sunday hahahaha
It only took me 4 mins to download, must have been busy when you guys tried!!
Lets get some shots posted guys!!!

CG_1976
August 21st, 2009, 12:24
Ok were do I create a account please.

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 12:28
Ok were do I create a account please.

Press the button "Inscription - Sign Up" on the left side of the page.

Then fill in the five lines, get the error-messages and then go back and click "download". Sign in with the previously entered username and password (password on the left). :ernae:

CG_1976
August 21st, 2009, 12:29
Ahw crappers, unable to create account, get all kind of weird warnings, with free and provider mailaccounts:

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 83

Warning: mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php:83) in /var/www/r/ro/rol/rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/public_html/lunar15.php on line 85

Ok I found register area and above is what I get.

CG_1976
August 21st, 2009, 12:32
Got it, Thank You Warrant:icon29:

yago9
August 21st, 2009, 12:39
Super nice model ..I can,t read french nor english..it,s says no repaints hmm ? Why would a modeler didn,t want to see his model at it,s best potential unless he think it,s not possible do do any better..? I,m not sure it holds much legal water,whatever, I do respect their wishes and not show you this model ever..deleted..

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 12:49
Super nice model ..I can,t read french nor english..it,s says no repaints hmm ? Why would a modeler didn,t want to see his model at it,s best potential unless he think it,s not possible do do any better..? I,m not sure it holds much legal water,whatever, I do respect their wishes and not show you this model ever..deleted..

Perhaps if you ask them......................:engel016:

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 13:07
Well If anyone would like to translate the manual please let me know just by luck I managed to get her up, and well she's gorgeous, but as I don't speak French I can't read the manual lol!

So many functions but I don't understand a word of them!!
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1774/200982121543662.png

VC very nice!
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7541/2009821215618421.png
Its just so annoying that I don't understand a word of it lol!
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4796/2009821215643687.png

yago9
August 21st, 2009, 13:19
Perhaps if you ask them......................:engel016:

I doesn,t matter ,I think that restiction on repaints was with a purpose..to save us time and effort.I looked inside at the texture layout and I don,t think anyone could realy do anything for it..it,s in small pieces pieces..It had to go cause I couldn,t start it with ctrl+E...It,s a very nice piece of freeware though...

CBris
August 21st, 2009, 13:25
I follow the link and get the site - but I also get spam sites trying to sell me "meds" in French - is this guy serious?

I only went out of curiosity to see why someone would say no paints.

Every link appears to want to open a popup. This is one site I would not trust. If you have a free hosting which depends on the host setting popups to other sales sites, you don't know what you'll get.

Just as well I am not really a 'fast mover' fan.

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 13:29
I doesn,t matter ,I think that restiction on repaints was with a purpose..to save us time and effort.I looked inside at the texture layout and I don,t think anyone could realy do anything for it..it,s in small pieces pieces..It had to go cause I couldn,t start it with ctrl+E...It,s a very nice piece of freeware though...

Join the club Yago mate, I just started flicking switches pressing ctrl shift f4, ctrl E anything I could think of and the engine started but no afterburner effect even thought the PC light is on, I won't be beaten by it though, I've waited far to long for it to not get it going properly, all I need is an English manual then I'm flying lol!

kilo delta
August 21st, 2009, 13:34
I follow the link and get the site - but I also get spam sites trying to sell me "meds" in French - is this guy serious?

I only went out of curiosity to see why someone would say no paints.

Every link appears to want to open a popup. This is one site I would not trust. If you have a free hosting which depends on the host setting popups to other sales sites, you don't know what you'll get.

Just as well I am not really a 'fast mover' fan.

Lot's of pop-ups for me too,Chris...although all appears harmless according to my AV.

Downloading now...thanks to the OP for the HU .:)

Ferry_vO
August 21st, 2009, 13:45
Downloading right now; 1,20MB/sec, only four minutes to go! :d

:applause:

Tweek
August 21st, 2009, 13:53
I'll get downloading once somebody's found out a way to start it, or a way to do a Ctrl+E startup (or better still, have the engine already running!).

b52bob
August 21st, 2009, 13:58
Le Manual, Je ne sais pas! Englais si vous plait!

pretty please!!

Bob

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 14:01
first impression part 1:

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 14:04
Ok here we go! Theres 2 switches on the left console called Pompers or something like that, flick them both, then press ctrl+E, then hold down ctrl shift F4 untill she starts, she should idle at around 40% thats the only way I've done it! slowly but surely this jet is starting to make more sense!!
The loadout editor is great too and the flight dynamic is spot on! If theres a Jet out there that I can't start I'll eat my hat haha!! Kidding!! As for the rest of the systems give me time and I'll try my best to figure out how to get them working!!
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1882/2009821224740343.png

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3900/200982122512875.png
Made in Taiwan!!
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8391/20098212253915.png

Remember drop the leading edges for takeoff and then switch them to auto during normal flight, the switch is just in front of the throttle!!

Prowler1111
August 21st, 2009, 14:12
Looks pretty outstanding, BUT i can´t stand all the prohibitions regarding this addon, so i prohibit myself to download it...

Prowler

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 14:12
Part 2:

ryanbatc
August 21st, 2009, 14:14
It would be nice if it was uploaded to a site that at least contains English.

Plus more people would DL if it was uploaded at avsim or flightsim argh

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 14:18
Give the bloke a chance he's probably out on the drink in France, Over the moon that his hard work is done on this bird, anyway figuring out how to start and fly a new jet is the fun bit for me personally!! Prowler don't miss out just because of his personal views on repainting, this jet is amazing mate!

Ferry_vO
August 21st, 2009, 14:22
On the right hand console or the Shift+4 panel, switch both 'pompes' (Pumps) to the right, switch the ventilation from 'vent' to 'normal' and hit the red round starteer button. On the left side switch the slats (Above the throttle) to 'auto' or 'extended' and don't forget to unlock the gear lever before take-off.

You should be ready to fly now!

Great aircraft! :applause:

And for the repaint policy: I don't think there are any repaints left to do anyway.... There are so many already included!

Warrant
August 21st, 2009, 14:36
& part 3:

The jet is indeed a piece of work you need to get aquainted with....
Starting het took me about 3 minutes, as mentioned above...the "pombes" indicators and a persistent CRTL + E.

The gear is also something; you need to unlock the safety first before retracting (do it fast or beware of a stall if full AB take-off is performed).

Quite impressed with the wpn load; Mica IR & RDR!

Fun bird!!!!

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 14:46
Yeah make sure the avionics are on, the switches are just above the annunciator panel!
Intakes to auto and slats to auto except during take off and landing when they should be fixed down!

Sexy!
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2460/2009821233344906.png

Hot!
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9114/200982123341578.png
This is the best freeware available, knocks the socks off everything else in my opinion!!

Quixoticish
August 21st, 2009, 15:43
Absolutely fantastic once you figure out how to get it started. Has anyone figured out how to remove the weapons/pylons/drop tanks yet?

Tweek
August 21st, 2009, 15:52
Yeah, I think you'll have to spell a few things out a bit more! I managed to get her started but have no idea how to unlock the gear or where this loadout editor is...

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 15:59
yes Tweak mate, open the manual page 31 its the 4 green lights click them to change loadout, I think its shift 4 or 5 in the 2D under the annunciator pop up.
and for the gear its the black and yellow striped lock under the gear lever, just click it and leave it open, its located left side main panel!

MHAircraft
August 21st, 2009, 16:07
Feels great seeing a Taiwan AF livery. Unfortunately, she shouldn't have the IFR probe.

CG_1976
August 21st, 2009, 16:21
This is a gem of a mirage and excellent:icon29:. Im getting some help with the manual translation thru my partner here at work. Rats no Brazil paints:crybaby:.

azflyboy
August 21st, 2009, 16:39
Has anyone managed to figure out the radar or how to fly an ILS?

I can get the ILS frequencies tuned in and turn on the radios, but I'm stumped about making the symbology appear on the HUD.

The Radar (either in the VC or the shift-8 popup) also baffle me, and I can't figure out how to even turn it on, even after looking at the manual.

fsafranek
August 21st, 2009, 16:56
Downloading now. Think I'll go out to dinner and see
what I have when I return. Looking forward to this.
:ernae:

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 17:00
Its 2AM here fsfranek lol I didn't get her till 10,30 ish lol here in the UK at least you guys got our posts on how to use it lol!
(When I fist got her I thought OHH no what do I do lol but she's so good now I just can't put it down!!)
I thought it was only the taiwanese trainers without the probe, personallly this has always been my most favourite Jet and thank the Lord God Rollus has done us proud, truelly the finest freeware Mirage, and actually better than the payware Mirage III too!!

DennyA
August 21st, 2009, 17:28
Aargh. I can't get it to download. I enter my username and password, but then I get taken to a white page once again asking for user name and password (along with TWO login buttons) that doesn't accept the name/password I supplied.

heywooood
August 21st, 2009, 17:39
keep at it...it will go through eventually. I am getting it now :icon29:

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 17:44
You sure Denna, we all got an error message but it still worked...This is the best thing ever, its been my favourite jet since I was a kid, I've got numerous books on it, seen it at airshows and she handles perfectly right! Its well...Immense!! The night lighting is a bit frame heavy like but there is an easy answer to that, fly it through the day lol!
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1390/200982222033609.png

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5258/20098222310531.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1908/200982221233109.png

We despirately need an English translated manual though to get the full potential out out of her!

DennyA
August 21st, 2009, 17:56
Never got the first account I created to work, so in desperation, I created a new one. THAT one worked! Downloading now!

Tweek
August 21st, 2009, 17:58
yes Tweak mate, open the manual page 31 its the 4 green lights click them to change loadout, I think its shift 4 or 5 in the 2D under the annunciator pop up.
and for the gear its the black and yellow striped lock under the gear lever, just click it and leave it open, its located left side main panel!

Cheers, will give it a try now.

MHAircraft
August 21st, 2009, 18:07
Currently downloading at 5.0 KB/s. It's gonna be tomorrow before I get to fly her. :sleep:

peter12213
August 21st, 2009, 18:08
Nice one mate it should work!! I'm as drunk as a skunk here and loving this Jet big style 3.08AM time for me to go up the wooden hill to bedfordshire LMAO I''m so going to regret posting this in the morning HAHA!!
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8/2009821225349734.png
Good Jet = Good mood and good times for me and all us Dassault Mirage addicts!!

Hanimichal
August 21st, 2009, 19:32
I can't turn the engine :P

tigisfat
August 22nd, 2009, 00:13
hmm. This looks a bit like some older payware....

And the website is odd and sketchy? Theoretically speaking, what if this was a scam?

Can anyone vouch for this developer? These days, I find it hard to believe that anyone could start from scratch and produce an aircraft without help from the FS development community. Surely someone knows these people.

deathfromafar
August 22nd, 2009, 00:18
Tigisfat, this work is from Roland Laborie. Check Flightsim.com, Avsim and many other places and his name will turn up many downloads. He is well known in the FS community and the site is 100% legit. Due to the size of this download, I am betting is the reason he went with these folks. Everything turned out clean in my scans. No worry.

This model is a little hard on FPS for my system but not terrible. I think it is pretty well loaded up on polys and advanced functions.

tigisfat
August 22nd, 2009, 00:22
Tigisfat, this work is from Roland Laborie. Check Flightsim.com, Avsim and many other places and his name will turn up many downloads. He is well known in the FS community and the site is 100% legit. Due to the size of this download, I am betting is the reason he went with these folks. Everything turned out clean in my scans. No worry.

That's good to hear. You've got all kinds of answers, you know that? Now, if only you could explain why I'm obsessed with cubed fractile theory.

deathfromafar
August 22nd, 2009, 00:28
that's good to hear. You've got all kinds of answers, you know that? Now, if only you could explain why i'm obsessed with cubed fractile theory.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Too much turbine oil ingestion??? = "Dain Bramage"

Quixoticish
August 22nd, 2009, 00:35
It's such a shame no repaints are allowed, I'd love to see a good repaint kit for this aircraft.

deathfromafar
August 22nd, 2009, 00:42
Yeah, I agree with this Chris H. Not sure why that is but it would've been nice to see some different paint slung onto this model. The ones that come with it look quite nice though.

One of my buddies is trying out new afterburner mods in this model already. However, because of the no-mod/no-paint policy of the Mirage's author, it will likely not be uploaded anywhere. Strictly a back channel thing if he even does complete a good mod.

sparouty
August 22nd, 2009, 02:43
Hi everybody,
As deathfromafar said, Roland Laborie is not a newcomer in freeware modeling (look after his Crusader or Mirage IVM model for example).
This M2000-5 is his first full FSX model, and to my opinion, the work he did with BeeGee (mister "Flight model" of the French community!) is really outstanding.
Regarding the the no-mod/no-repaint policy, I don't know exactly why he did this, but it looks like the reaction of a developper exasperated at the way a few minority of the FS community hacks/"hijacks" his works...
(This is only my opinion, and NOT Roland's thought)

Unfortunately, my English is not good enough to translate the doc for you, may be some Belle Province's mates (VaporZ where are you? :bump:) will be able to help you more efficiently?

Regards,
Sylvain

dhazelgrove
August 22nd, 2009, 06:33
This is a masterpiece. It's amazing. :icon29:
The only thing I could say is that I'd like a bit more texture to the canopy/windscreen. It looks non-existent on my system. Otherwise..... :applause::applause::applause:

Dave

GR27
August 22nd, 2009, 08:05
Is there any other link for the download or is it only through their site?
Thank you.

dhazelgrove
August 22nd, 2009, 09:46
Is there any other link for the download or is it only through their site?
Thank you.

It's their route, or nothing.

Dave

shackleton_boy
August 22nd, 2009, 10:02
WoW WoW WoW!!!!

really amazing! the only issue i find is that the auto pilot hunts if there is a slight wind... and of course i want some GOOOOOOOOD sounds for it - can anyone point me in that direction?

shackleton_boy
August 22nd, 2009, 10:38
Skysim mirage3 sounds works great :D

ZsoltB
August 22nd, 2009, 10:50
Help me someone, that can be downloaded from the Mirage, because you do not succeed!

Thank you!

fsafranek
August 22nd, 2009, 11:19
Skysim mirage3 sounds works great :D
That's good to know. Rolland's Mirage assumes you have the Accelerator add-on installed since it aliases the F-18 (a two engine sound).

The Skysim sounds are available here: http://www.sky-sim.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=68

I also have some sounds on my site but don't know if any would work well in FSX since they are showing their age now. Kirk's F1 sound might work?

peter12213
August 22nd, 2009, 11:47
In your opinion Fsfranek would you say that the skysims mirage sound is like the real one, I've only seen this jet for real a few times and that was years ago!

simkid22
August 22nd, 2009, 11:51
I also have some sounds on my site but don't know if any would work well in FSX since they are showing their age now.

I've tried the fs2000 Mirage 2000 sounds and they work, didn't get a lot of stick time at the moment and I'm snot sure how accurate they are, but they work.

CG_1976
August 22nd, 2009, 12:17
That's good to know. Rolland's Mirage assumes you have the Accelerator add-on installed since it aliases the F-18 (a two engine sound).

The Skysim sounds are available here: http://www.sky-sim.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=68

I also have some sounds on my site but don't know if any would work well in FSX since they are showing their age now. Kirk's F1 sound might work?

Thank you Frank for the link and advice on sounds. Much appreciated:icon29:

dhazelgrove
August 22nd, 2009, 13:02
I've changed the alias to Aerosoft's F-16 for the moment - until there's a better single-engine sound suite. Perhaps the IRIS F-16D?

Dave

Lateral-G
August 22nd, 2009, 14:06
I downloaded it last night and flew it for a few flights....

Simply awesome. :ernae: thank you Rolland. :applause::applause:

I removed the old FS9 Mirage 2000 from FSX. It has become superfluous now.

It's amazing the amazing freeware we have be fortunate to receive the past few months...Dino's Cat, The Mig-21 and now the Mirage 2000. As I said in my previous post things are certainily looking up for FSX.

-G-

peter12213
August 22nd, 2009, 14:30
Has anyone noticed that when you remove all the tanks and missles the smoke system comes on, thats no problem but I get engine smoke off the left wing? Also when looking inside the mirage folder I found a file called "Version_sp" containing an aircraft.cfg and an .air file, anyone know what they do could that be the easy already started file?

JensOle
August 22nd, 2009, 14:36
F-16 sounds is probably a bad choice since the advanced GE (or PW) turbofan engines has little in common with the single spool construction of the SNECMA M53 which power the M2000. A closer fit will probably be the older Snecma Atar engine which makes the skysim Mirage a good substitute on the paper. I have not heard both the old 3-5 series and the 2000 at the same time, so I don't know how they match up sound wise.

Bjoern
August 22nd, 2009, 14:59
Someone should poke Rollus and everyone else in the eye who only let registered users download something!

I don't want to sign up for one fraking download!

:a1451:

peter12213
August 22nd, 2009, 15:48
I didn't either Bjoern but I did and have had no bad effects from it at all! As for the sound, I did eventually give in and used the skysim mirage III sound, and it's pretty accurate at least from inside the cockpit anyway!

Chevaliers du Ciel.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6164/20098222104281.png

The Aegean Knights.
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8022/200982302528515.png

Daube
August 22nd, 2009, 16:43
Has anyone noticed that when you remove all the tanks and missles the smoke system comes on, thats no problem but I get engine smoke off the left wing? Also when looking inside the mirage folder I found a file called "Version_sp" containing an aircraft.cfg and an .air file, anyone know what they do could that be the easy already started file?

If I understood correctly, those files are another flight model made for the users that do not have Acceleration.
The flight model in Acceleration is different from the flight model in SP2, concerning the jets. Users that do not have Acceleration should use the SP files, else the flight model will not be realistic enough.

peter12213
August 22nd, 2009, 17:43
No mate your wrong Acceleration users should use the default files, and sp1 or sp2 users should use the "Version_sp" ones, otherwise the flight model will fail to load!!!
I just tried it and thats what happened the model wouldn't load.

JT8D-9A
August 22nd, 2009, 22:35
Absolutely amazing and outstanding work! I'm proud that i got her in the air, lol. For all the systems and extra features, i have to study the excellent manual. Many thanks for this huge gift! :medals::medals::applause:

dhazelgrove
August 22nd, 2009, 23:52
No mate your wrong Acceleration users should use the default files, and sp1 or sp2 users should use the "Version_sp" ones, otherwise the flight model will fail to load!!!

I'm an SP1 user, and the defaults seem to work just fine (at the moment).
I have had a look at the "version_sp" FDE, and I notice that, if you're going to use this version, you'll have to change all the "sim=" lines yourself. The current entries all point at the wrong AIR file.

If the engine smoke seems to come from the left wing then Rolland has forgotten that the smoke system in FSX has changed the X and Y co-ordinates around. All that has to be done to address this is to swap the first two numeric values in the appropriate entries in the [smokesystem] section. Simples!!

Dave

Rayack
August 22nd, 2009, 23:54
Hi;

Just to tell you thant this two sound files : mf1_sounds.zip and m2k5fsound.zip available on Franck's site http://www.mirage4fs.com/sounds.html work perfectly with the Rloand Laborie Mirage 2000.

Myself I prefer the Mf1_sound even it is for a Mirage F1. It is an ATAR reactor sound.

Best regards

Gilles

dhazelgrove
August 22nd, 2009, 23:55
F-16 sounds is probably a bad choice since the advanced GE (or PW) turbofan engines has little in common with the single spool construction of the SNECMA M53 which power the M2000. A closer fit will probably be the older Snecma Atar engine which makes the skysim Mirage a good substitute on the paper. I have not heard both the old 3-5 series and the 2000 at the same time, so I don't know how they match up sound wise.

No doubt you're right - but I was in a hurry to fly. :isadizzy:

Dave

2Low
August 23rd, 2009, 00:06
I can usually install aircraft with no problems but three folders here I'm unsure of. I fudged my FSX install about 7 months ago doing an add on install incorrectly. I don't want to repeat the re-install of everything again now that my FSX folder is huge so I'm being cautous here.

The dossier_gauge_FSX folder contains 2 files, do you place these in the MSGames/FSX/Guages folder? If not, where?

The dossier_gauge_FSX folder contains many fx files. I assume these go in the MSGames/FSX/Effects folder, is that right?
Also in this folder is another folder named texture_effects_FSX and it contains 2 files. Do I put this folder somewhere, or do I put the 2 files from in the folder somewhere? And whichever way it's done, where do I place this/these?

Finally the dossier_Sound_fsx folder. Do I place all the files located in this folder into the MSGames/FSX/Sound folder? If not where?

I tried babel fish to translate the manual but the results were no more clear than the French version. Any help would be most appreciated.

Stickshaker
August 23rd, 2009, 00:25
2low: as far as I understand from the manual the dossier gauges FSX go into the root gauges folder, and the dossier effects FSX into the root effects folder. The dossier texture effects FSX go into the effects/texture folder. The dossier sound fsx go into the root sound folder.
I have not flown her yet but I cannot find the key or switch for the braking parachute. Has she got one?

2Low
August 23rd, 2009, 00:38
Thanks Stickshaker. As for the parachute I have no idea.

Rayack
August 23rd, 2009, 00:57
Hi;

For the installation.

dossier_Effects_FSX

Open this file and open the file texture_effects_FSX copy and paste the two files in "texture" directory of the Effects directory of Fsx.

Then copy and paste all the effects files from dossier_Effects_FSX inside the effects directoy of FSX.

dossier_gauge_FSX

Open this file and copy and paste the two files inside in your gauge directory of FSX.

dossier_Sound_fsx

Open this file and copy and paste all the files in your sound Directory.

After tant you can delete the 3 files dossier_Effects_FSX,
dossier_gauge_FSX, dossier_Sound_fsx from the main package file mir2000-5-Rollus and copy and paste this one inside your simobject/airplane directory of FSX.

The parachute;

It was a question I asked to Rolland and Bee Gee.

They answered that this one was in fact never used by the Mirage 2000 pilots. So They have decided to bypass the parachute.

Gilles

Daube
August 23rd, 2009, 01:11
Yes, that's exactely what I'm saying above.

ZsoltB
August 23rd, 2009, 02:14
The FS9 Mirage-2000N "basic" is the perfect sound!
I tried!
Unfortunately, that does not work in the brakechute!

Stickshaker
August 23rd, 2009, 03:01
Thanks, Rayak. Pity on the dragchute, but that is a detail; for the rest a wonderful plane!

aircraft_ozone
August 23rd, 2009, 05:05
hi

For those which want a Brazilian texture of the Mirage 2000; send a good picture of the Mirage 2000 of the Brazilian Air Force to rollus, it will undoubtedly make it!

Lateral-G
August 23rd, 2009, 06:03
The FS9 Mirage-2000N "basic" is the perfect sound!
I tried!
Unfortunately, that does not work in the brakechute!

I added the sound folded from the FS9 version straight away after d/l'ing the FSX version. I knew from the get-go the F-18 alias was wrong....

-G-

peter12213
August 23rd, 2009, 06:28
TSS made a mirage sound file I think maybe try that one too!!
Thanks for the smoke help too dhazelgrove mate!

dhazelgrove
August 23rd, 2009, 06:49
TSS made a mirage sound file I think maybe try that one too!!
Thanks for the smoke help too dhazelgrove mate!

Glad to be of help.

I think you'll find that the TSS sound set is for the Mirage F1. Personally, I've aliased to the Skysim Mirage for the moment - until something more suitable arrives.

Dave

fsafranek
August 23rd, 2009, 08:03
hi

For those which want a Brazilian texture of the Mirage 2000; send a good picture of the Mirage 2000 of the Brazilian Air Force to rollus, it will undoubtedly make it!
The ten Força Aérea Brasileira Mirage 2000C (local name is F-2000C) are not the "-5" model that Roland has made here. They are refurbished ex-Armée de l'Air surplus aircraft with original mostly analog instrument panels. They have the pitot tube at the tip of the radome and not relocated to the tail as the -5 has. That's the first big external indicator as to what you are looking at.

Earlier in the month I completed a set of 2000C and 2000B in Brazil scheme for a Brazilian AF AI project. We use the Fernando Martinez AI model. They wouldn't work here but I did research the heck out of it.

peter12213
August 23rd, 2009, 08:03
Yeah I did the same, skysim's sound is much better until we get more suitable one as you say!

fsafranek
August 23rd, 2009, 08:15
The parachute;

It was a question I asked to Rolland and Bee Gee.

They answered that this one was in fact never used by the Mirage 2000 pilots. So They have decided to bypass the parachute.

Gilles
Thanks for checking on that. But they shouldn't say "never". "Seldom" would be a better word. :icon_lol: This is an image of a 2000B using the drag chute to avoid overtaking his leader during a formation landing at Dijon. (Scanned from a book). Note the origin of the drag chute cable on the Mirage 2000. Instead of the housing at the base of the rudder as on the Mirage III/5 and F1 series, it comes out of a housing under the rear fuselage. The housing at the base of the rudder is filled with electronics now.

gribouil
August 23rd, 2009, 11:10
I e-mailed Rollus about an anglish manual this week-end. He is well aware of its necessity and he is in touch with someone to do it. So all our english speaking friends have to do is to wait for it...

ZsoltB
August 23rd, 2009, 11:20
Ok here we go! Theres 2 switches on the left console called Pompers or something like that, flick them both, then press ctrl+E, then hold down ctrl shift F4 untill she starts, she should idle at around 40% thats the only way I've done it! slowly but surely this jet is starting to make more sense!!
The loadout editor is great too and the flight dynamic is spot on! If theres a Jet out there that I can't start I'll eat my hat haha!! Kidding!! As for the rest of the systems give me time and I'll try my best to figure out how to get them working!!
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1882/2009821224740343.png

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3900/200982122512875.png
Made in Taiwan!!
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8391/20098212253915.png

Remember drop the leading edges for takeoff and then switch them to auto during normal flight, the switch is just in front of the throttle!!

Hello,

How to change the weapon load-fuel tank load?

donjoshr1
August 23rd, 2009, 11:34
see page 31 in the manual
it is really easy!

Rayack
August 23rd, 2009, 12:06
HI !

The explanation is at the chapter 8 of the pdf files " Doc_Mirage2000-5.pdf". In.... French

Let me try to help you.

Myself first I switch on the left glass screen on weapon and tanks configuration on the VC vue. Just to see easely my choice.

Then I activate the TBD 2D vue and you will see the 2D vue describe on page 32.

Ther is four green seclectors, the two left are for the tanks, the two right are for the weapons.

Tanks
The left green tank selector is for the external tanks and the right one for the central.

Weapons

The left one is for the central weapons and the right one for the external.

If you activate these selectors you will see the configuration changing on your VC glass screen.

It is the first part of the selection. Now you have to adjust your weapon and tanks configuration manualy in FSX. You have to use the FSX default menu activation by the ALT KEY.

Sorry I have a french version of FSX so its for me "Appareil" should be "aircraft" for you and "carburant et poids" may be for you "fuel and hevy adjust".

On page 33 you can see the value to assign for the tanks.

100% selected for external tnaks and you have all the tanks

27% selected for the external tanks, you have tne heavy value just for the center tank.

73% selected you have the value for the external tanks only.

It is the same for the heavy and so weapons configuration. You select the weapons configuration you have chosen.

I hope that I have helped you, sorry for my english....

Best regards

Gilles

ZsoltB
August 23rd, 2009, 12:06
http://iaro.3dmax.hu/kep/4501.jpg
http://iaro.3dmax.hu/kep/2132.jpg

Warrant
August 23rd, 2009, 12:08
I e-mailed Rollus about an anglish manual this week-end. He is well aware of its necessity and he is in touch with someone to do it. So all our english speaking friends have to do is to wait for it...

Or if you don't want to wait use Google translate.

It does not only translate web-pages; you can also enter entire text-blocks and have them translated (in different languages if you like). It is not the perfect translation, but it will get you somewhere closer to understanding the bird, rather then wait for the English manual to be published. :engel016:

ZsoltB
August 23rd, 2009, 12:09
HI !

The explanation is at the chapter 8 of the pdf files " Doc_Mirage2000-5.pdf". In.... French

Let me try to help you.

Myself first I switch on the left glass screen on weapon and tanks configuration on the VC vue. Just to see easely my choice.

Then I activate the TBD 2D vue and you will see the 2D vue describe on page 32.

Ther is four green seclectors, the two left are for the tanks, the two right are for the weapons.

Tanks
The left green tank selector is for the external tanks and the right one for the central.

Weapons

The left one is for the central weapons and the right one for the external.

If you activate these selectors you will see the configuration changing on your VC glass screen.

It is the first part of the selection. Now you have to adjust your weapon and tanks configuration manualy in FSX. You have to use the FSX default menu activation by the ALT KEY.

Sorry I have a french version of FSX so its for me "Appareil" should be "aircraft" for you and "carburant et poids" may be for you "fuel and hevy adjust".

On page 33 you can see the value to assign for the tanks.

100% selected for external tnaks and you have all the tanks

27% selected for the external tanks, you have tne heavy value just for the center tank.

73% selected you have the value for the external tanks only.

It is the same for the heavy and so weapons configuration. You select the weapons configuration you have chosen.

I hope that I have helped you, sorry for my english....

Best regards

Gilles

Thank you!

Regards,

Zsolt

taseal
August 23rd, 2009, 13:01
Not a fan of this plane, but sounds like a good download!

too bad they dont allow repaints, thats purdy gay...

2Low
August 23rd, 2009, 13:21
This add on is phenominal by looking at the manual. The details and extras are mind blowing judging by the pictures. I very eagerly await an english manual as just getting it going and flying without understanding is an injustice to the efforts put into making this (to me anyway).

I even managed to start it up and fly twice. Haven't pulled off that trick again although I don't know what I'm doing different. I tried Babelfish translation but it cleared up very little.

This is definately worth signing up to that site and downloading. If you understand the French you are golden, if not the wait for the English version will be worth it too.

Well I rambled on here, I meant to just say unbelievable effort and good to know an english manual is coming.

Thank you Rollus!

aircraft_ozone
August 23rd, 2009, 13:23
Thank you Frank for these precise details! sorry for Brazilian people and what a pity , and so much worse for me ! I did not know that they did not have a 2000-5 ,
for
taseal (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?u=81995)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_237302", true); </SCRIPT>
:bump:
: I think that there is a reason…
do not be naive, and reflect.... :running:

peter12213
August 23rd, 2009, 13:31
For the loadout I press shift+2 then look under the annunciator panel there are 4 green lights just press them to remove the tanks and missiles!

Lateral-G
August 23rd, 2009, 16:04
How can you not love this plane...

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-21_23-17-0-294.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-21_23-17-22-934.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/mirage3.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/mirage1.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/mirage2.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/mirage4.jpg

-G-

Warrant
August 23rd, 2009, 16:22
Wow man! Nice screenshots there :ernae:

What scenery is that, and where to get it (including AI)

Warrant
August 23rd, 2009, 16:24
How can you not love this plane...-G-

Totally agree, nice screenies BTW :ernae:

taseal
August 23rd, 2009, 16:28
how is it FPS wise? compared to AS F16, Mustang, L39?

Xilence
August 23rd, 2009, 16:59
FPS wise isn't perfect, but it's most definately better than the AS F-16. However, I don't think any add-on will be able to beat the L-39 FPS-wise :P. Let's just say, I get very decent frames on my less-than-medium laptop. :D

I really love this plane! Although Rollus could compress the entire package by atleast 500mb :O. Unpacked the mir2000-5-Rollus folder was about 900MB, and after some deleting and redirecting with texture.cfg, I managed to reduce the sice to 550MB, without deleting the 110MB pdf manual :P. Bit sloppy of him, but whatever :P

And someone said it would be impossible to repaint this plane. It really is not, there are only 6-8 files that deal with exterior. Too bad it's not allowed :(

peter12213
August 23rd, 2009, 17:30
I totally agree this jet is the best freeware to date, I have to say this though, after experimenting with various sound options, I've found that the TSS Mirage F1 sound package is the closest match to the real thing, I highly recommend you guys get it and you'll hear the difference big style!!

The scenery he's using is Laayune GMML in Morocco available at AVsim as (FsX scenery Morocco and Sahara FsX vbersion I)

ZsoltB
August 24th, 2009, 00:54
Interested in paintkit package! Available?

TAFKAM
August 24th, 2009, 01:01
Nope, its not allowed to make repaints.....Et Rayack,
Merci pour la traduction!:ernae:

JensOle
August 24th, 2009, 01:17
What about repaints for your own use...?

Superb aircraft, sad that we will not get additional paints for it.

TAFKAM
August 24th, 2009, 01:54
well...they never said ..thats forbidden:cool:

VaporZ
August 24th, 2009, 02:15
I was kitesurfing with my two sons this weekend.

Back to the FS Office this morning and actually downloading this
FSX 2000-5/9 of Roland Laborie !

I am available for some translations of the Flight Manual !
:mixedsmi:
VaporZ

ZsoltB
August 24th, 2009, 02:43

Superb aircraft, sad that we will not get additional paints her it.

I'm sad that there is no Repaint kit!

http://iaro.3dmax.hu/kep/4511.jpg
http://iaro.3dmax.hu/kep/2152.jpg
http://iaro.3dmax.hu/kep/1033.jpg

aircraft_ozone
August 24th, 2009, 03:00
beautiful pics ! zsoltquack
but that does not go for Mirage 2000-5! only mirage 2000 C ... What a pity!
you confirmed Franck?

ZsoltB
August 24th, 2009, 03:12
beautiful pics ! zsoltquack
but that does not go for Mirage 2000-5! only mirage 2000 C ... What a pity!
you confirmed Franck?

I think a lot of people do not disturb this little Diferencia, if there were such a repaints....:icon_lol:

peter12213
August 24th, 2009, 05:23
Hi guys, I would just like you to know that if you have a slight framerate hit or this jet is not running smooth enough for you then I may be able to help, open the Panel.cfg scroll down to the [Vcockpit01] section and look for the ....pixel_size=1024,1024.... entry, if you now change this to ..768,768.. this should help a lot with performance! Hope this helps someone!
Regards Pete.

Daube
August 24th, 2009, 06:16
I think a lot of people do not disturb this little Diferencia, if there were such a repaints....:icon_lol:
I think that's precisely the kind of mistakes that Rollus wants to avoid with the repaints. He surely wants his 2000-5 to remain a 2000-5, not to become a 2000-C.

dhazelgrove
August 24th, 2009, 06:31
I think that's precisely the kind of mistakes that Rollus wants to avoid with the repaints. He surely wants his 2000-5 to remain a 2000-5, not to become a 2000-C.

Yeah. If a Mirage 2000C skin ended up on the Mirage 2000-5 model then the 'bean-counters' would undoubtedly have a field day.
He gets more than enough complaints as it is.

Dave

peter12213
August 24th, 2009, 07:09
Heres something else that just looks great too, wing vapour under G force....
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1337/200982416157296.png
Looks good ehh!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/985/200982416219140.png

Lateral-G
August 24th, 2009, 07:59
Hi guys, I would just like you to know that if you have a slight framerate hit or this jet is not running smooth enough for you then I may be able to help, open the Panel.cfg scroll down to the [Vcockpit01] section and look for the ....pixel_size=1024,1024.... entry, if you now change this to ..768,768.. this should help a lot with performance! Hope this helps someone!
Regards Pete.

Is this in the VC view or all views?

I've noticed when switching to the VC from other views there's a lag/delay for the glass to become clear and "see-thru". Not much, but enough if in a critical situation.

-G-

ZsoltB
August 24th, 2009, 08:17
Heres something else that just looks great too, wing vapour under G force....
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1337/200982416157296.png
Looks good ehh!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/985/200982416219140.png

Hello,

That has been in
attract the smoke?

Regards,

Zsolt

Bjoern
August 24th, 2009, 08:57
Yay, the third account I created on that site finally worked... -_-

donjoshr1
August 24th, 2009, 09:18
A few pictures of me:engel016:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/C:\Users\Joshua\Pictures\Flight Simulator X-Dateienhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/C:\Users\Joshua\Pictures\Flight Simulator X-Dateien
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/C:\Users\Joshua\Pictures\Flight Simulator X-Dateienhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/C:\Users\Joshua\Pictures\Flight Simulator X-Dateien

VaporZ
August 24th, 2009, 09:26
I have made a few flights with the Qatari version over
the Qatar peninsula and the Arabian Gulf from Doha
International Airport.

The reading of the entire Flight manual is mandatory
( lucky me I am french Canadian "Québecois" )

This is THE BEST FREEWARE EVER in the history of MSFS !
I am sure of that !

Superb Job from Rollus13 !!!
:applause::applause::applause:
Champagne :pop4:
VaporZ

fsafranek
August 24th, 2009, 09:35

Superb aircraft, sad that we will not get additional paints for it.
I imagine that if what you paint is truly a "-5" and you bounce it off Roland he might allow it. But I don't know for sure and I certainly don't mean to speak for him.

If it is for your personal use and not for pubic distribution then there really is nothing to stop you from making your own repaints.

This makes perfect sense to me.

fsafranek
August 24th, 2009, 09:43
I really love this plane! Although Rollus could compress the entire package by atleast 500mb :O. Unpacked the mir2000-5-Rollus folder was about 900MB, and after some deleting and redirecting with texture.cfg, I managed to reduce the sice to 550MB, without deleting the 110MB pdf manual :P. Bit sloppy of him, but whatever :P

Wondering if you would consider sharing a list of the texture files you moved into a "common" folder and the texture.cfg file as well. 40MB per texture (times 16) does take up quite a bit of space.

hschuit
August 24th, 2009, 10:12
Roland, thank you for this wonderful aircraft ! Who needs an F-16 when you can fly this...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/schuit/M2000Fun.jpg

"Pulling some G's over Eglin AFB"

Best regards, Henk.

JensOle
August 24th, 2009, 10:40
First of all I want to thank Roland for an outstanding model of the Mirage 2000-5!

ROCAF ACM training.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/JensOle/Asia/Scrshot11242.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/JensOle/Asia/Scrshot11472.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/JensOle/Asia/Scrshot10862.jpg

Of course just for my own use.

peter12213
August 24th, 2009, 11:01
Nice shots Jens!

peter12213
August 24th, 2009, 11:02
Is this in the VC view or all views?

I've noticed when switching to the VC from other views there's a lag/delay for the glass to become clear and "see-thru". Not much, but enough if in a critical situation.

-G-

its for the VC view but it will help load it faster if you keep switching views alot!

JensOle
August 24th, 2009, 11:29
Thanks :) The tail art is changed to include the Dassault badge on the lower part of the rudder and larger mirage 2000-5 text to replicate the real ROCAF 2000-5Ei. The underside wing/fuselage nose texture is also colour matched to be the light grey and not the dark grey so that they match the bottom of the fuselage side camo. The camo edges have also been included on the forward part of the intake “lips” to match the overall scheme.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
But of course just for my own use…<o:p></o:p>

peter12213
August 24th, 2009, 12:14
I hope he changes his mind about that soon, I have a lot of your repaints for the skysim mirage and would have loved to have gotten these ones for this gorgeous aircraft, I just can't understand why he's done that!

hschuit
August 24th, 2009, 12:28
Wondering if you would consider sharing a list of the texture files you moved into a "common" folder and the texture.cfg file as well. 40MB per texture (times 16) does take up quite a bit of space.

Frank, these are the common textures:

AADETAIL.bmp
cabine_T.bmp
camera_T.dds
cocox.dds
consoles_L_T.dds
consoles_L_T_LM.dds
eclaircab_LM.bmp
eqt_palo.dds
eqt_palo_T_LM.dds
Feu_F2.dds
Fresnel_Ramp.dds
GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome.dds
gris_int.bmp
gris_int_LM.bmp
LAUCHER.bmp
NightMap.bmp
orange.bmp
pilotesiege.bmp
planche.bmp
refletCV.dds
trappeinterne2.bmp
turbotuy.dds (this is the exhaust glow & afterburner, I changed it to be able to use a burner fx effect via light.9)
VCcokpit_2000_5.dds
VCcokpit_2000_5_LM.dds
vetvol.bmp (Pilot suit, although there are 2 versions, desert and green, I only use the green one)
vetvol_LM.bmp
vitragem.bmp

and these are/can be unique for a repaint:

ATTERRISSEURS.bmp
casquemoteur.bmp
dorsal.dds
gallet.bmp (helmet, not always unique; the tigermeet repaint version is a special)
intrados.dds
radar.dds
radarDRT.dds
voilureDR.dds
voilureG.dds

hope it helps, Henk.

MHAircraft
August 24th, 2009, 13:47
Thanks :) The tail art is changed to include the Dassault badge on the lower part of the rudder and larger mirage 2000-5 text to replicate the real ROCAF 2000-5Ei. The underside wing/fuselage nose texture is also colour matched to be the light grey and not the dark grey so that they match the bottom of the fuselage side camo. The camo edges have also been included on the forward part of the intake “lips” to match the overall scheme.<o:p></o:p>
But of course just for my own use…<o:p></o:p>

Great work! You put this Taiwanese to shame.

Now if there is a way to get rid of the refueling probe, or get France to sell retrofit kits to Taiwan for real, I'd be 100% happy with this bird.

Xilence
August 24th, 2009, 18:53
Frank, these are the common textures:

AADETAIL.bmp
cabine_T.bmp
camera_T.dds
cocox.dds
consoles_L_T.dds
consoles_L_T_LM.dds
eclaircab_LM.bmp
eqt_palo.dds
eqt_palo_T_LM.dds
Feu_F2.dds
Fresnel_Ramp.dds
GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome.dds
gris_int.bmp
gris_int_LM.bmp
LAUCHER.bmp
NightMap.bmp
orange.bmp
pilotesiege.bmp
planche.bmp
refletCV.dds
trappeinterne2.bmp
turbotuy.dds (this is the exhaust glow & afterburner, I changed it to be able to use a burner fx effect via light.9)
VCcokpit_2000_5.dds
VCcokpit_2000_5_LM.dds
vetvol.bmp (Pilot suit, although there are 2 versions, desert and green, I only use the green one)
vetvol_LM.bmp
vitragem.bmp

and these are/can be unique for a repaint:

ATTERRISSEURS.bmp
casquemoteur.bmp
dorsal.dds
gallet.bmp (helmet, not always unique; the tigermeet repaint version is a special)
intrados.dds
radar.dds
radarDRT.dds
voilureDR.dds
voilureG.dds

hope it helps, Henk.

Correct. However, there is also a folder with 1024x1024 textures (where default is 2048x2048). which reduces the filesize of every folder by 3/4th, making it 7mb per folder. If you use these lower res texture you can reduce the entire folder size from 900MB to 120MB. :wiggle:

deathfromafar
August 25th, 2009, 00:42
Question, is anyone else having issues with the pitch trim? Maybe I am missing a switch somewhere but no matter what I do, the pitch trim indicator on the left panel doesn't move. Not my stick, all other models trim work perfectly.
Any ideas?

mathieu
August 25th, 2009, 02:07
"turbotuy.dds (this is the exhaust glow & afterburner, I changed it to be able to use a burner fx effect via light.9)"

Hi !
Can you explain the way you use a 'fx effect via light.9' in order to change the burner ? Is the burner link to the throttle ?

Lateral-G
August 25th, 2009, 05:16
Took a short twilight flight from KVBG to KNLC.

I love this plane!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-24_22-44-37-211.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-24_22-52-24-883.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-24_22-44-2-367.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-24_22-47-36-242.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-24_22-49-7-164.jpg

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j8/jbrundt/Screenies/2009-8-24_22-49-40-976.jpg

-G-

hschuit
August 25th, 2009, 09:25
"turbotuy.dds (this is the exhaust glow & afterburner, I changed it to be able to use a burner fx effect via light.9)"

Hi !
Can you explain the way you use a 'fx effect via light.9' in order to change the burner ? Is the burner link to the throttle ?

Mathieu, you need to have some knowledge of cfg files and XML gauges to do this. Also, you need a graphics editor to work with DDS files (I use Martin Wright's freeware DXTBMP).

These are the steps I took:

1) Add a new light line to the Aircraft.cfg:

light.9 = 9, -15.5, 0.00, 0.70, fx_ALPHA_F105_AB

I used the AlphaSim F-105 payware effect, you can replace that with any suitable afterburner effect you may have yourself (may need some experimenting to get the offsets right).

2) Add an afterburner XML gauge to the [Vcockpit01] section of the Panel.cfg. Use any existing gauge that toggles light 9 (=logo light) when TURB ENG1 AFTERBURNER becomes true. It looks like the burner is activated by the throttle lever reaching 80% :

[TurbineEngineData]
afterburner_throttle_threshold = 0.80

3) Modify the turbotuy.dds bitmap. The idea is to black out the flames parts and make the alpha channel of the flames 100% transparent (=black).

Normally I would be happy to share my modified files with you but in this case I want to respect Roland Laborie's request not to upload modifications of his outstanding work.

best regards, Henk

fsafranek
August 25th, 2009, 10:54
Correct. However, there is also a folder with 1024x1024 textures (where default is 2048x2048). which reduces the filesize of every folder by 3/4th, making it 7mb per folder. If you use these lower res texture you can reduce the entire folder size from 900MB to 120MB. :wiggle:
Good point. And thank you for the file list Henk!

Bjoern
August 25th, 2009, 11:40
Ah, way better now. With a few deleted repaints and the 1024 textures plus cutom sounds, the whole folder is just 170 Mbytes. Totally acceptable.

If anyone cares, here's a handy script that deletes the common textures out of every repaint folder:

echo on
del AADETAIL.bmp
del cabine_T.bmp
del camera_T.dds
del cocox.dds
del consoles_L_T.dds
del consoles_L_T_LM.dds
del eclaircab_LM.bmp
del eqt_palo.dds
del eqt_palo_T_LM.dds
del Feu_F2.dds
del Fresnel_Ramp.dds
del GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome.dds
del gris_int.bmp
del gris_int_LM.bmp
del LAUCHER.bmp
del NightMap.bmp
del orange.bmp
del pilotesiege.bmp
del planche.bmp
del refletCV.dds
del trappeinterne2.bmp
del turbotuy.dds
del VCcokpit_2000_5.dds
del VCcokpit_2000_5_LM.dds
del vitragem.bmp
pause

Copy and paste into an empty text file. Save as "Del.bat", put it into every repaint folder and run.

Note: Use at your own risk and make sure you have created a common texture folder first.

deathfromafar
August 25th, 2009, 11:57
:bump:
Question, is anyone else having issues with the pitch trim? Maybe I am missing a switch somewhere but no matter what I do, the pitch trim indicator on the left panel doesn't move. Not my stick, all other models trim work perfectly.
Any ideas?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

hschuit
August 25th, 2009, 12:34
Any ideas?

On page 25 of the manual (section "2 - Pilotage"), pitch trim is explained. My understanding of the French language is inadequate but I think it says the fly-by-wire system keeps the plane trimmed neutral during normal flight conditions.

I also tried the manual trim while looking at the indicators on the shift-7 panel: I can set rudder but not pitch. In the manual it says something about making sure trim pitch is set to zero prior to takeoff by a mouseclick on the "PA" (autopilot) masterswitch but that did not work for me...

best regards, Henk

deathfromafar
August 25th, 2009, 13:39
Thanks for the reply Henk. I was wondering about that. I guess it follows the same auto-trim FCS logic that is utilized in the Airbus FCS. For whatever reason, the plane isn't auto-trimming either. I end up having to hold a lot pf backpressure in to keep the plane trimmed.

I will work with it more and see if it can be sorted out.

mathieu
August 26th, 2009, 01:35
Thank's my friend for your advices !!
I'll try to use DXTBMP in order to black out the flames parts.

peter12213
August 26th, 2009, 10:42
Thanks for the reply Henk. I was wondering about that. I guess it follows the same auto-trim FCS logic that is utilized in the Airbus FCS. For whatever reason, the plane isn't auto-trimming either. I end up having to hold a lot pf backpressure in to keep the plane trimmed.

I will work with it more and see if it can be sorted out.

Are you setting the leading edge slats to auto or not?

peter12213
August 27th, 2009, 04:24
Still can't stop flying this even though I've spent a fortune over this past week on payware!!
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5258/20098222310531.png

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8/2009821225349734.png

ryanbatc
August 27th, 2009, 05:54
Is this thing on an English site yet? English manual?

MHAircraft
August 27th, 2009, 06:07
Just FYI, Taiwan AF Mirages are all based at RCPO Hsinchu AFB.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7189/2009824192843500.png

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9120/200982419124015.png

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/761/2009824191656812.png

UnknownGuest12
August 27th, 2009, 06:59
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>PT</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabela normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> Rollus<o:p></o:p>

Le Mirage est, vraiment un magnifique travail. Si je peu, et je suis pas sur si vous attendez ce forum, je vai vous demander si será possible de faire le Mirage um peu plus simple de piloter (aircraft.config?)U ne compilation des commands plus necessaires?. Il ya des gens, comme moi, qui ont pas besoin d´un realism total. C´est merveilleuse votre travail, mais de cette façon nous pouvions choisir…
Merci Bien, a bientot
Hi <o:p></o:p>
This is really a jewel…what a piece of work. In French I just asked Rollus if it will be possible to make a version with “standard procedures”, for those of us, who admiring this kind of realism, just want to go for a simpler ride…I´m familiar with French, manage to start engine and gear, last night, have to read all those 58? pages in the manual or, at least, print the ones that I need. Should there be a compilation of it…the most necessary. Just want to play around and have to learn all those systems…<o:p></o:p>
Anyway, hats of for perhaps the best piece of work I have ever seen in a Simulator, and free!!!<o:p></o:p>
Many thanks to Rollus<o:p></o:p>

peter12213
August 27th, 2009, 13:11
YES YES YES loving the shots, doesn't matter about English lol, I know my way arpooun d any cockpit, loving the shots!!!
Regards Pete!!! (Pissed as a rat here hahahaha)
£rd shot from MHAircraft is just wonderful!!!!

JensOle
August 27th, 2009, 14:15
Superb shots! But it is easy to see that there are some errors on the original textures regarding the grey shade of the under wing/fuselage and the sides of the front fuselage. The light grey should continue on the underside. This is not criticism, just an observation on this superb model

peter12213
August 27th, 2009, 14:56
I agree but look at this Jens, I love your work...
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8236/2009827224955718.png
But..
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9964/200982722524531.png

Chariot's of the skies or what, I'd personally love to see your work but as we know, no joy from Rollus!!!
rhttp://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4210/2009827225232640.png
Big mistake in my opinion Rollus mate, you've just deneyed the best repainters in history, the ability to work on the best freeware FSX Jet available , your loss mate!
(Hope you change you mind on that one matey!)

Xilence
August 27th, 2009, 15:28
It's "Le Chevaliers du Ciel" :) Or "The Skywarriors" =O.

Has anyone else by the way noticed his site has gone offline? :X

And peter, could you post a how-to for your vapor modification?

SirBenn21
August 27th, 2009, 18:29
Sorry for been a pain, but please explain the way to clean up the folder. From 900MB to about 200MB

Thanks

Ben

pttyq
August 27th, 2009, 19:58
ok, here we go
refer to post #140

1. create a 'texture.common' folder and copy the 26 common textures into it (I've kept vetvol.bmp as an unique texture for each repaint)
2. delete these common textures from the repaint folders
3. create inside each repaint folder (but not inside the texture.common!), a texture.cfg file containing the text:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\texture.common

4. each repaint folder has a sub-folder called 1024x1024; cut and paste the 6 bmp files from this folder to the repaint folder, deleting the 6 dds related files
5. (optional) rename the original 'texture' folder as 'texture.2-EA', but don't forget to change the [fltsim.0] texture entry of the aircraft.cfg file...

Now you have 26 files inside 'texture.common' and 12 files inside the repaint folders. Go to the recycle bin and see how much memory you're about to wipe out from your system!

I hope this makes some sense!

SirBenn21
August 27th, 2009, 20:04
Thanks pttyq

When I get home I'll give it a go.

Ben

fsafranek
August 28th, 2009, 00:10
Has anyone else by the way noticed his site has gone offline? :X

He most likely exceeded his allotted bandwidth for the month. At 290MB a pop it doesn't last long. Luckily for those who don't have a copy yet a new month begins next week. Following the procedures outlined above for using a common texture folder and then repackaging would help in that regard for the next month.

peter12213
August 28th, 2009, 09:31
The Vapor mod uses the payware Skysim mirage vapor effect! (Doesn't look good at night as it is a light effect)

Put this under the lights section in your aircraft.cfg
light.9 = 6, 6.25, -0.00, -0.4, fx_Mir_G.fx ,
light.10 = 6, 6.25, 0.00, -0.4, fx_Mir_G.fx ,

In the panel.cfg put
gauge92=Skysim!Mir_G_Flare, 1,1,1,1
In the panel folder you will need to put the Skysim.cab from the mirage III panel folder and thats it!

(I have the vapor coming off the intake strakes because thats where I saw it on the real thing, just change the numbers in the aircraft.cfg to put it where you want it!)

peter12213
August 28th, 2009, 09:51
ok, here we go
refer to post #140

1. create a 'texture.common' folder and copy the 26 common textures into it (I've kept vetvol.bmp as an unique texture for each repaint)
2. delete these common textures from the repaint folders
3. create inside each repaint folder (but not inside the texture.common!), a texture.cfg file containing the text:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\texture.common

4. each repaint folder has a sub-folder called 1024x1024; cut and paste the 6 bmp files from this folder to the repaint folder, deleting the 6 dds related files
5. (optional) rename the original 'texture' folder as 'texture.2-EA', but don't forget to change the [fltsim.0] texture entry of the aircraft.cfg file...

Now you have 26 files inside 'texture.common' and 12 files inside the repaint folders. Go to the recycle bin and see how much memory you're about to wipe out from your system!

I hope this makes some sense!

Ive just done this and it worked great, except for one thing, the centre tank what texture file is it that controls that!

hschuit
August 28th, 2009, 10:29
Ive just done this and it worked great, except for one thing, the centre tank what texture file is it that controls that!

look for LAUCHER.bmp

PS: Having read your thougths about the upcoming A2A F-4 Phantom, I hope you don't mind my avatar.

Cheers, Henk.

kilo delta
August 28th, 2009, 10:39
PS: Having read your thoughts about the upcoming A2A F-4 Phantom, I hope you don't mind me using an F-4 patch as avatar.

Cheers, Henk.

No apologies for my avatar! :P :icon_lol:

ryanbatc
August 28th, 2009, 10:56
Have we found a place to D/L and install this thing with English directions yet? I could never register on that site not to mention even with the Google translations its hard to follow.

JensOle
August 28th, 2009, 11:14
The model was just available from Rolands web site.

peter12213
August 28th, 2009, 11:23
look for LAUCHER.bmp

PS: Having read your thougths about the upcoming A2A F-4 Phantom, I hope you don't mind my avatar.

Cheers, Henk.

Thanks for the help Henk mate no problems with your avatar here lol!

Bjoern
August 28th, 2009, 14:14
He most likely exceeded his allotted bandwidth for the month. At 290MB a pop it doesn't last long. Luckily for those who don't have a copy yet a new month begins next week. Following the procedures outlined above for using a common texture folder and then repackaging would help in that regard for the next month.

Well, there's no rule for the case that his site goes offline, so maybe one could "bridge the supply gap" to help spreading this masterful piece of freeware... *Halo of innocence*

fsafranek
August 28th, 2009, 14:45
Well, there's no rule for the case that his site goes offline, so maybe one could "bridge the supply gap" to help spreading this masterful piece of freeware... *Halo of innocence*
:engel016:
For a second there I actually thought you were being serious. :applause:
The author's written request/instructions trump any and all "rules" or
scenarios people can dream up.

fsafranek
August 28th, 2009, 23:04
Roland's website is back on line.

http://rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/index.php

JT8D-9A
August 29th, 2009, 03:58
There is a cool new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8vvcVxqAc :gameon:

peter12213
August 29th, 2009, 04:55
How did you fire the missiles? That still eludes me!

JT8D-9A
August 29th, 2009, 05:04
Page 17 in the manual :mixedsmi:

Lateral-G
August 29th, 2009, 05:11

I found out how to do the drop tanks....by playing "switch-ologist" :redface:

-G-

ZsoltB
August 29th, 2009, 05:23
There is a cool new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8vvcVxqAc :gameon:

Hello,

This repaint is available?

Regards,

Zsolt

peter12213
August 29th, 2009, 05:36
Its a default paint Zsolt!
Thanks Nils but I can't read french lol!

donjoshr1
August 29th, 2009, 05:58
hi people,
I have a question: on page 77 in the manual can be seen in the VC a pilot in a flight suit in desert colors
why he does not appear to me??

best greetings
donjosh

JensOle
August 29th, 2009, 06:30
Some of the French texture sets have a pilot in dessert flight suit. Just to copy and past

peter12213
August 29th, 2009, 06:39
you can select to have a pilot in the vc or not by flicking a switch on the right hand panel, I've forgotten what its called, but I'll get back to it later and post it!

donjoshr1
August 29th, 2009, 06:40
thanks .... it rocks

JT8D-9A
August 29th, 2009, 06:52
Its a default paint Zsolt!
Thanks Nils but I can't read french lol!
But you should be able to see images and numbers :173go1::ernae:

http://a.imagehost.org/0369/1_57.jpg

doublecool
August 29th, 2009, 08:17
Anyone know when or if you use the the SP version

hschuit
August 29th, 2009, 09:30
Anyone know when or if you use the the SP version

They are intended only for FSX SP1/SP2 users: Replace Aircraft.cfg and M2005-AEP.air with the M2005-SP files

(FSX Acceleration users use the default files)

It is in the manual - page 24 :icon_lol:

regards, Henk.

peter12213
August 29th, 2009, 09:52
Nils that shot is class, I'm gunna read up on it now!

Bjoern
August 29th, 2009, 10:44
:engel016:
For a second there I actually thought you were being serious. :applause:
The author's written request/instructions trump any and all "rules" or
scenarios people can dream up.

Well....what if his site goes offline for good?

Just look at Project Airbus. Site closed, downloads offline...where are you supposed to get their FSX native buses from?

It might be a good thing if Rollus uploaded the model to at least one other major french site like CheckSix or so. Just as a backup to save him all the traffic.

- Edit: Woah, PA is online again - might not be for good though...

dhazelgrove
August 29th, 2009, 11:11
They are intended only for FSX SP1/SP2 users: Replace Aircraft.cfg and M2005-AEP.air with the M2005-SP files

(FSX Acceleration users use the default files)

True, but the sim lines in the replacement aircraft.cfg all point at the default Acceleration AEP AIR file and not at the SP AIR file.
You have to edit all the "sim=" lines yourself.

Dave

peter12213
August 29th, 2009, 11:16
Anybody else had a problem with the fluorescent strips on the fuselage not lighting up?
Also anybody know what file it is for the pilots flightsuit, I only want the green one!

JT8D-9A
August 29th, 2009, 12:26
Thanks Peter! And regarding the formation lights.. i can only enable them via the 2D Panel (Shift+5).. press the green F, under the Anti Collision light switch.

peter12213
August 29th, 2009, 13:03
Thats great thanks Nils, Ive only been trying it from the Vc so thats where I'm going wrong!
A few shots from me here!
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4994/2009829212615843.png

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5734/200982921411278.png

Ran out of fuel, so easy to do in this thing if your careless like me, oops!!
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2977/200982921434406.png

Thanks again for the help!

ZsoltB
August 30th, 2009, 00:22
Hello Peter,

http://iaro.3dmax.hu/kep/13x.jpg

Is there a problem if you turn on the lights displayed on the vapor!
But the maneuvers would have to be shown!

Please help me,

Regards,

Zsolt

peter12213
August 30th, 2009, 05:38
Zsolt I don't have that problem mate, I have no Idea why its doing that!
Make sure you add the Skysim.cab to the gauges folder and add the appropriate line to the panel.cfg

JensOle
August 31st, 2009, 12:31
I have been in Brazil and Anápolis AB for the last few days...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/JensOle/Scrshot12143.jpg

donjoshr1
August 31st, 2009, 12:50
ole
this looks bombastico:applause:

fsafranek
August 31st, 2009, 14:08
I have been in Brazil and Anápolis AB for the last few days...

:monkies:

Some of your other shots were more interesting. More action. :icon_lol:

How is the weather down in Brazil? 110 here in SD.

peter12213
September 1st, 2009, 02:23
That brazilian repaint is amazing I wish he'd let you make them available!

Carvalho
September 1st, 2009, 07:01
That brazilian repaint is amazing I wish he'd let you make them available!

Agree!

JensOle
September 2nd, 2009, 04:48
Yeah, it sure is strange to ban all repaints..

JensOle
September 2nd, 2009, 04:49
I got a very dirty Indian Mirage 2000H as well (KF107 as it looked during Cope india in 2004)

anatolpopov
September 2nd, 2009, 05:36
I can't get it even start engine :wiggle:

peter12213
September 2nd, 2009, 05:38
Please post some shots of that Indian one too Jens, I always had hoped we'd have got an indian mirage, I know its a 2000C but personally It takes a pro to tell the difference!

peter12213
September 2nd, 2009, 05:41

I'm going to do a quick video of the startup I'll send you it mate!!

SirBenn21
September 2nd, 2009, 05:43

And for the MIG 21 Please. :wavey:

Ben

woody901
September 2nd, 2009, 05:46

Any chance of making it available? I struggle to get it started as well.
cheers
Woody

anatolpopov
September 2nd, 2009, 06:36
And for the MIG 21 Please. :wavey:

Ben

I can do that :ernae:

peter12213
September 2nd, 2009, 07:36
Youtube won't let me upload at the moment sorry guys I'll post the startup as soon as possible!

aircraft_ozone
September 2nd, 2009, 09:03
video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aku72N19d7k&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epilote%2Dvirtuel%2Ecom%2Fv iewtopic%2Ephp%3Fid%3D2130%26p%3D78&feature=player_embedded#t=33

Matt Wynn
September 2nd, 2009, 09:15
you can use the cntrl+e but you'll have to hit a few switches, easy enough right hand panel rear (towards text on the inner skin) theres 3 circular (looking) switches knock them all on (another pointer is the red fuel cutoff switch, which is on upon loadup)then hit cntrl+e :kilroy: vague but should help you out:icon_lol:

Matt Wynn
September 2nd, 2009, 09:16
darn spend a few minutes doing it and get beaten, nice work guys

dhazelgrove
September 2nd, 2009, 10:01
Startup? I do it this way:

1. From the 2D panel: hit [shift+4]. On the displayed panel (at the bottom) flick all three switches so that they point right.
2. Hit [ctrl+E].
3. Hit [ctrl+shift+F4] until the engine fires.

Works every time.

Dave

peter12213
September 2nd, 2009, 10:36
Its so annoying youtube at times!

fsafranek
September 2nd, 2009, 14:40
video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aku72N19d7k&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epilote%2Dvirtuel%2Ecom%2Fv iewtopic%2Ephp%3Fid%3D2130%26p%3D78&feature=player_embedded#t=33
Merde. Nice video but how about one with English subtitles.

fsafranek
September 2nd, 2009, 14:42
FSX is broken on my system (suspect video card). I can't even get it to display.

So keep the thread alive and the screen shots coming. It's almost like being there.

fsafranek
September 2nd, 2009, 15:12
Yeah, it sure is strange to ban all repaints..
He basically already covered the bases. But there is room for improvement as Jens-Ole has already demonstrated.

peter12213
September 3rd, 2009, 08:16
Ok guys hope this is a little easier to follow, just click the switches marked in red in the order I've marked them and you'll be ready to fly without any problems, its really easy to get used to, I know its probably not accurate for the real one but you'll have no warning lights on the annuciator panel, and the rest of the systems are pretty much discussed here like the Mfd's and stuff, please let me know if this has helped anyone and feel free to print it or share it wherever you like! Plus feel free to ask if want to know anything else!
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5313/startupa.png
Make sure the engine has spooled past 22% then flick switch 8, and make sure switches 9, 10 & 11, are set to auto and that the gear lock (12) is off!
This startup is not done from a cold cockpit but straight after its been loaded. Good Luck!!!

Here's a question for me now though, would anyone have any Idea on how I can modify my jet so the canopy has two positions, I.e. fully open and the one I want, semi open like we have on the skysim MirageIII, Its just you nearly always see French pilots taxiing with there canopies only fractionally open like my shot below!
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8074/20099301245421.png
Regards Pete.

fsafranek
September 3rd, 2009, 15:45
Here's a question for me now though, would anyone have any Idea on how I can modify my jet so the canopy has two positions, I.e. fully open and the one I want, semi open like we have on the skysim MirageIII, Its just you nearly always see French pilots taxiing with there canopies only fractionally open like my shot below!

Regards Pete.
I think that has to be engineered in when the model is made.
That feature was on the list of must have's when Mark made his Mirage III.

TAFKAM
September 4th, 2009, 00:38
He basically already covered the bases. But there is room for improvement as Jens-Ole has already demonstrated.
YEP, beside the abacus mirage project for fs2004 with the whole upgrade of VC etc.., also started with making new repaints for this magnefique model!....oops im bad:jump::173go1:
But i will send them to rollus first and will ask him for a GO!..otherwise its for private use

peter12213
September 4th, 2009, 06:33
I think that has to be engineered in when the model is made.
That feature was on the list of must have's when Mark made his Mirage III.

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case darn! But thanks for letting me know Frank!:ernae:

@ Tafkam I really hope Rollus lets you and Jens release some repaints, This jet could have so much done to it with regard to repaints!

dhazelgrove
September 4th, 2009, 07:44
This jet could have so much done to it with regard to repaints!

Ah, but Rollus would then say that it wouldn't be a Mirage 2000-5 any more - and he'd be right.

Dave

Bjoern
September 4th, 2009, 08:20
Its just you nearly always see French pilots taxiing with there canopies only fractionally open like my shot below!

Just out of curiosity: Why do they do that?

Just for getting a nice breeze in the face or the coolness factor?

fsafranek
September 4th, 2009, 09:14
Ah, but Rollus would then say that it wouldn't be a Mirage 2000-5 any more - and he'd be right.
Dave
Which would also make the panel completely inaccurate.
There is a slight difference between the two. :icon_lol:

Mirage 2000C
http://www.mirage4fs.com/panels/images/gmax_m2kc_pnl.jpg

Mirage 2000-5
http://www.mirage4fs.com/panels/images/gmax_m2kexport_pnl.jpg

fsafranek
September 4th, 2009, 09:17
Just out of curiosity: Why do they do that?

Just for getting a nice breeze in the face or the coolness factor?

Both probably. The cockpit is pretty tight and mostly black paint so it gets hot in there. And yea, it looks cool. :icon_lol:

Bjoern
September 4th, 2009, 09:21
Both probably. The cockpit is pretty tight and mostly black paint so it gets hot in there. And yea, it looks cool. :icon_lol:

Perfectly rational explanantion. :icon_lol:

hschuit
September 4th, 2009, 23:45
Rollus has revealed screenshots of an EC2/12 "Picardie" Mirage 2000C ! It does not say when/if it will be available for download, let's keep our fingers crossed.

http://rollus13.perso.neuf.fr/Mirage_2000_C.php

Lenny
September 5th, 2009, 07:36
Rollus has revealed screenshots of an EC2/12 "Picardie" Mirage 2000C ! It does not say when/if it will be available for download, let's keep our fingers crossed.

And not only an C, but also an Rafale C seem's to be in the work. See his frontpage.

Found an french forum, with some early w.i.p. screens in it, of the Rafale : http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=10240

peter12213
September 5th, 2009, 08:35
We very much need a Rafale in my opinion, beautiful aircraft!

fsafranek
September 5th, 2009, 10:32

That's good news. Roland could just shoehorn in the 2000C panel
that Rooster made using his previous 2000N in there and voila.

More interesting IMHO is the Rafale.

TAFKAM
September 5th, 2009, 10:46

Dave

Ok could be true, though the repaints will be only M 2000-5 as there are more skins and numbers of planes...as far as i know, and indeed we need a nice rafale as well!!!....cheers:ernae:

Edited: or i could be wrong ofcourse.......i also thought that they were going to change the pit of the 2000-c models into glass pits?<maybe a stupid question but i heard something about it>

TAFKAM
September 5th, 2009, 10:54
I am sure Rollus will make a hell of a model for the Rafale......but what about Thor's Rafale?

http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=4619&p=1

Best regards:ernae:

peter12213
September 5th, 2009, 12:23
I don't speak french so could you tell me is thor's Rafale available?
Tafkam I love that Gallet in your avatar, French helmets are amazing in my opinion!

fsafranek
September 5th, 2009, 23:38
Tafkam I love that Gallet in your avatar, French helmets are amazing in my opinion!
It is not available yet.

TAFKAM
September 6th, 2009, 00:09

Thanx Peter i think these helemets are nice too, even better then the HGU helmets, though the UK uses also goodlooking Helmets!
And just as Frank says its not available yet!

Cordialement (Best Regards):icon29:

anatolpopov
September 6th, 2009, 01:17
Yeah, I got it into air

peter12213
September 6th, 2009, 15:09
Good news anatol, hope you become addicted to his jet as much as we have!:ernae:

taseal
September 7th, 2009, 07:56
Kind of related to the Mirage I gues...

a cool commercial that I found :)

http://bp0.blogger.com/_g_nCIf2c1UE/R0Pty-vsnTI/AAAAAAAAAc0/8ylC5aCERSc/s1600-h/headjet.jpg
http://bp0.blogger.com/_g_nCIf2c1UE/R0Pty-vsnTI/AAAAAAAAAc0/8ylC5aCERSc/s1600-h/headjet.jpg

peter12213
September 8th, 2009, 06:42
LOL that actually a nice scheme on that jet!

daisan
September 8th, 2009, 08:08
It seems that M2000 is unavailable from Rolands web. Any other source?

thank you

fsafranek
September 8th, 2009, 08:28
It seems that M2000 is unavailable from Rolands web. Any other source?

thank you
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but the author clearly states
on his website that it should only be distributed by him from there.

daisan
September 8th, 2009, 08:58
Ok Frank. Waiting until web is opened again

Diego
http://vaafse.servegame.org

fsafranek
September 8th, 2009, 09:11
I just tried to get there myself and see it says...

blocked service
stop of the system

I wonder if the bandwidth for the month has already been
exceeded? That would be too bad, it is only the 8th. :confused:

TAFKAM
September 8th, 2009, 11:25
Ok Frank. Waiting until web is opened again

Diego
http://vaafse.servegame.org

Y porque????tienes FSX Hermano???

You have FSX these days?, check you soon at Vaafse sorry had lot of :ernae:work

daisan
September 8th, 2009, 13:29
yes Ray!

We will not change in a close time to FSX, but perhaps next year.

We wait for you in virtual TLP!!

Un abrazo!!!!

Diego

Nesu
September 10th, 2009, 13:23
Hi All !
Why can't i open rollus13 homepage ?
I'VE this :blocked service
stop of the system

Lateral-G
September 10th, 2009, 14:52
Hi All !
Why can't i open rollus13 homepage ?
I'VE this :blocked service
stop of the system

As Frank said previously he most likely exceeded his bandwidth allotment for the month.

The basic file size is huge to begin with and probably could be packed better. That and he ought to consider other websites to host the file. I know he probably wants to control the distribution but his ISP may not appreciate the continued traffic to his site....

-G-

Nesu
September 11th, 2009, 08:32
As Frank said previously he most likely exceeded his bandwidth allotment for the month.

The basic file size is huge to begin with and probably could be packed better. That and he ought to consider other websites to host the file. I know he probably wants to control the distribution but his ISP may not appreciate the continued traffic to his site....

-G-
Hi !

Big Thanks :hungary:

ZsoltB
September 28th, 2009, 13:12
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9577/20099282313078.jpg