PDA

View Full Version : CS Bell 412EP - New Seats ........

Fireball6
August 21st, 2009, 09:34
Something for fun - to give your helicopters a more individual look - also inside, i made a few new Seats.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

MCDesigns
August 21st, 2009, 09:53
Very cool!! :applause:

spotlope
August 21st, 2009, 10:26
Very inventive... a slightly different take on "skins". Nice! I'm in the process of trying to figure out these whirlybird things now that I've got the Cera 412. I'll reupholster and see if that helps. ;)

gajit
August 21st, 2009, 10:32
Very nice seating :ernae:

MCDesigns
August 21st, 2009, 10:42
Very inventive... a slightly different take on "skins". Nice! I'm in the process of trying to figure out these whirlybird things now that I've got the Cera 412. I'll reupholster and see if that helps. ;)

You're not a heli flyer Bill? :isadizzy:

bushpilot
August 21st, 2009, 11:00
Nice work on the seats!:wavey:

I've never been a rotor fan before, but Bell 412 has converted me into one:applause:. And now that I've finally learned how to fly it correctly all I can say is that it's funfunfun:bump:

Fireball6
August 21st, 2009, 11:17
I make a Package at the weekend - to keep it easy, i`ll make a folder which can be copied into the Main 412 Folder. In this you find subfolders which contains one file and a pic, so you can add a seat of your choice to each texture.-folder that you want.

Indeed - the Cera 412 is one of the best Helos in FSX - looking forward to the
Patch for the Huey - she has also a lot of potential ....:mixedsmi:

Dirk

spotlope
August 21st, 2009, 11:20
You're not a heli flyer Bill? :isadizzy:

Not usually, for two main reasons; it takes time and dedication to learn to fly rotary wing (two things I've got about a thimbleful of these days), plus I never found a heli model that I really liked much. This Cera bird eliminates that last part, so now I've just got to figure out how it all works. I can start it up and take off, no problem, even manage a dodgy hover. But landing... aye yi yi, I'm a menace. :gameoff:

Fireball6
August 21st, 2009, 11:30
She needs a "Final" like a Jumbo-Jet :icon_lol:

MCDesigns
August 21st, 2009, 11:30
LOL, gotcha Bill. My first sim was CFS2 and then one day I discovered the wide world of the FS community and addons. One of my first was a MD Little Bird I got from the LZ for FS2000, installed it into CFS2 and have flown helis ever since.

jeansy
August 21st, 2009, 14:05
very nice thankyou

Fireball6
August 21st, 2009, 14:49
Thanks for your kind words, gents - i`ve just upload the pack here and will do it
at flightsim.com also. It contains 9 different Color-Variants.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

CG_1976
August 21st, 2009, 15:00
Well the Bell 412 for me has been a exciting learning challenge for me, but extremily fun and enjoyable and even more with bushpilots USCG paint and FFG.:icon29: I love seeing custom interiors, just ask Larry and his USCG one for the Epic.

big-mike
August 22nd, 2009, 06:53
I make a Package at the weekend - to keep it easy, i`ll make a folder which can be copied into the Main 412 Folder. In this you find subfolders which contains one file and a pic, so you can add a seat of your choice to each texture.-folder that you want.

Indeed - the Cera 412 is one of the best Helos in FSX - looking forward to the
Patch for the Huey - she has also a lot of potential ....:mixedsmi:

Dirk

Hi,
this is also my opinion!
The first time,i bought Helis.The Huey,Cera 412 and the Nemeth MD500.
Now i`m learning to fly them and it is a wonderful experience.
I love all the 3,the Cera is the number 1,but also the Huey is very nice and i hope for the patch.
Michael