PDA

View Full Version : New Modelling Tool for FSX / ESP

BushAV8R
August 16th, 2009, 09:41
Hi all,

I just wanted to share the info, that there is a "new" modelling tool available for FSX. It is produced by a company named Acron. Maybe a few of you know that already.

Have a look here:

http://www.acroneng.com/3D%20Modeller.htm

There are two versions. A professional version for $995.00 and a upcoming Standard Version for $49.95. It might be interesting for a few of you. Models can be directly exported to FSX as a .mdl file.

Probably I will check out the trial version. Cool thing is, that you can import Autocad models as well, but that is only possible with the professional version if I am not mistaken.

Have fun looking :)

BushAV8R
August 16th, 2009, 20:46
Wow, this tool is sooo different compared to Gmax/Max and I didn't fall in love with it after about 30 minutes of trying. Well, I didn't expect that, because I am on the Max track anyway, but at least I had a look and know what it looks like. :)

...could also be that I was not patient enough, but it's not for me. Gmax/Max and FSDS are so much more intuitive.

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
September 8th, 2009, 16:50
I was on the beta team for this product and as you stated its really not what one is used to , its built around extrusions and has limits to the number of textures as well as a completly different way of doing animations.

Not the same animal at all