PDA

View Full Version : Bad news

Blondi
October 22nd, 2008, 03:38
I have some bad news I'm afraid. I have completely lost touch with Gary Aumauger of Aerocrate. I have not had an E-mail from him since the begining of September. Old Wheat tells me he can't contact him either.I was in the process of sending him completed missions and was waiting for feed back about any needed changes. Now I am not sure what to do. I think for now I am going to put the whole British Campaign on the back burner and take a wait and see stance . Its very frustrating. Meanwhile I think I will go back and update my old Coral Sea Missions. They badly need it. I also have a few new Coral Sea missions to finish which have been on hold for quite a while. Hope I hear from Gary. If any one has any info about him I would appreciate a pm or something.

BLONDI:cost1:

watchdog22
October 23rd, 2008, 00:58
I hope Gary is not unwell and that he'll be back in the cockpit again, he has done so much to make Great war CFS2 a reality. I've played the first campaigns and loved them.

Ravenna
October 23rd, 2008, 03:49
Yes, I think the only avenue open is to keep sending Gary periodic emails. This is one of the vaguaries of only having contact over the web. Gary is such an enthusiast and a talented designer I hope that he is OK.