PDA

View Full Version : Panther Skins

FOO FIGHTER
August 15th, 2009, 03:43
Would anybody want these half neked Panther skins? They aren't perfect but they are different. I've got a few more F-9 skins that are incomplete but could be dusted off and finished quickly if anyone is interested.:mixedsmi:

grizzly50
August 15th, 2009, 04:24
:kilroy:Sure. Why not? GO FOR IT!!!!!:d

Capt. Winters
August 15th, 2009, 05:02
Hi Foofighter,

Yes mate dust them off. :ernae:

regards Rob.

lewis11777
August 15th, 2009, 07:38
Always interested!

HouseHobbit
August 15th, 2009, 09:20
You all amaze me with your abilities, I am learning to make skins and use G Max..This is proving to be a bit of a chore, But I am not giving up..Nice panther by the way..

Squiffy
August 15th, 2009, 10:08
How about a remap? 2 part skin causes interference between fuselage and wing layers, defeating any attempts at masked, transparent speedbrake holes. Also, damage skins only apply to one skin or the other, not both.

FOO FIGHTER
August 15th, 2009, 18:13
Alrighty then, look for these in the DL section.:mixedsmi:

How about a remap? 2 part skin causes interference between fuselage and wing layers, defeating any attempts at masked, transparent speedbrake holes. Also, damage skins only apply to one skin or the other, not both.

I would like that too Squiffy but I don't know how to do that and I think the source files are required as well (?). Would be cool though to have it re-mapped, alot more detail could be added.

Squiffy
August 18th, 2009, 14:55
OK Foo,

The hard code is still a mountain we can't climb. Oh the things we could do ...IF...

:ernae: