PDA

View Full Version : O-1Driver Check your Private Messages.

flyer01
August 13th, 2009, 10:21
O-1Driver I have sent you a PM.
TY,
Flyer01

O-1Driver
August 16th, 2009, 08:03
O-1Driver I have sent you a PM.
TY,
Flyer01

Mike,

Sorry I was so late responding, I have been out of town. Also I have been distracted the past few weeks and will be tied up a lot during the rest of this month and September. If I am slow to respond try to email me but I may be slow in responding but will get back when I can.

I just bought a new 2010 Shelby GT500 and had to go out of town to pick it up and trailer it back. I also am begining some work on my plane and will be tied up with that for a month or two at least.

Donna and I will also be doing some traveling in Sept. and October once the weather starts to cool off.

I won't have much time for CFS3 for a little while but is there is something someone needs really bad get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.

It seems that since I retired I have less time and have more going on than when I was working.:running:

Here are a few pictures of the new car loaded up for transport and the trip home. 540 HP and a real beast. I just sold the other Shelby I had and this is a much more refined and powerful car.

Best Regards,

Steve

lewis11777
August 16th, 2009, 09:11
Steve you are one LB! Not to imply you don't work hard for things but I sure wish I was in your shoes. Better yet behind the wheel of your Shelby!

:guinness:

flyer01
August 16th, 2009, 10:15
O-1Driver, Nice Car:jump:. Ford is doing OK in the car business unlike some of the other car companies it would seem. Thy must be doing some thing right! lol Glad you are OK and there are no problems. Is not the USA a great place!!!!! Free enterprise at it's best.
Enjoy!
flyer01