PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts and Prayers...

minuteman10
August 10th, 2009, 08:06
~S~ All...I found out yesterday that one of the fold is going through a tough time. "Lady Sue"...wife of Rebel...the C.O. of the former Ace Carrier Pilots, is in hospital having gone through some major surgery. She is an absolute sweetheart and will probably be upset with me for drawing all this attention to her. I would ask that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers and perhaps post your good wishes here as she continues her battle and recuperation. Let's show our support to her, folks. "Get well soon, Sue. We're all pulling for you!"

Cloud9Gal
August 10th, 2009, 15:46
I never miss an opportunity to pray for someone's well-being.

~Prayers & Blessings are being sent for Lady Sue~

Pratt&Whitney
August 11th, 2009, 13:04
Best wishes from me as well

smilo
August 12th, 2009, 14:55
I talked to Sue today.
her spirits are high and she will be heading home in the next few days.
although, she does appreciate having someone else make the bed and fix the meals....not to mention the clean up.
what a character :engel016:

minuteman10
August 12th, 2009, 20:35
84 hits and 3 messages?!?...You folks can do better than that!!! Come on now.....:jump:

miamieagle
August 13th, 2009, 06:17
As and a imperfect Christian one must believe that when one of us human hurt we all hurt. May she get better no matter who She is or to What religious group she belongs to. God bless her and her family!:wavey:

p14u2nv
August 14th, 2009, 08:50
Godspeed in your recovery Sue and continued good health. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

:unitedstates:

minuteman10
August 15th, 2009, 11:14
My hope is to send our messages as a virtual "Get Well" card...Please...I implore you to take a moment to offer your good wishes...so many hits with so few responses! I know that you folks have it in your hearts....What if it was one of yours?:engel016:

minuteman10
August 23rd, 2009, 12:25
UPDATE: Lady Sue is home and dropped by our mission to personally thank everyone for their good wishes. She is doing well and faces a slow recovery. I'd like to thank those of you who took the time to think of her...Please..still add a "get well" wish if you could so that I can send it along to her...MM :applause:

safn1949
August 23rd, 2009, 15:00
I will say a prayer for a full and speedy recovery.Wish her my best.:USA-flag:

mariereid
August 24th, 2009, 10:10
Hey Sue, I pray every morning, more if there is a problem. I forget a lot, so I just prayed for you to have a speedy recovery. Some one might have to remind me tommorrow. Get well, quickly......Rick

Lionheart
August 25th, 2009, 16:49
Hey Sue,

May you get well and get airborn soon! May you be healed up quick, in better health then before, and may that sickness never touch you again!

You're in my prayers.

:engel016:

Bill

OBIO
August 25th, 2009, 18:25
Lady Sue

May the Good Lord touch you with His divine Hands and annoint you with a healing spirit, may He ease your pain, lift your spirits, and guide you to health. May he also pour a generous dose of patience and compassion upon those who are tending to you as you recover. These are my prayers for you, dear lady, and may you soon be back on your feet walking the path that He has set before you through this life.

OBIO

Chacha
August 26th, 2009, 19:59
Lady Sue,

Receive your healing in Jesus name!

You're in our prayers!

Eli & Hannah