PDA

View Full Version : France has compeltely Dissapeared!!!!

swimmer111
August 9th, 2009, 11:06
Yea, so uh funny story, so I decided to take a little stroll across on the beaches of calais, u know, blow up some bunkers, the usually, except there's one problem

FRANCE HAS GONE MISSING, everytime I try to go to a place in france CFS3 ETO 1.2 immediatley crashes, but this this hasn't happened to any other locations, what do I have to do to get france back??

ndicki
August 10th, 2009, 03:53
I wondered why everything looked so blank when I looked out of my window this morning! :pop4:

swimmer111
August 10th, 2009, 06:52
ahahaha, sucks for you, this is just a game for me!!!! Jk, but seriously, did you know what I had to do, I had to uninstall and reinstall the ETO for like the 5th time without adding the 1.2 update, do you think it was because there are so many unessecary variants of the aircraft??

grizzly50
August 10th, 2009, 07:25
ahahaha, sucks for you, this is just a game for me!!!! Jk, but seriously, did you know what I had to do, I had to uninstall and reinstall the ETO for like the 5th time without adding the 1.2 update, do you think it was because there are so many unessecary variants of the aircraft??

:kilroy:Swimmer111, no, there are not too many variants.

Exact procedure, again:

1. Start with a clean, unmodded, fully-updated (3.1 and 3.1a), vanilla install of CFS3.

2. Install CFS3 ETO Expansion Rev 1.0 by following installation instructions to the letter.

3. Fly the sim at least once, after performing the Vista mods, if you're using Vista.

4. Start ETO 1.0 in Era 1 and exit, then run the ETO Spawn Selector and set it to 1, Stock Spawn Mode.

5. Install CFS3 ETO Expansion Cumulative Update 1.20 per installation instructions.

This is the only viable procedure. If you are doing something else, it's not right.

Just make sure of where you are putting it to start with. Default location is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games. Any other location on your computer and you will have to edit the *.bat files in your ETO install.:d

swimmer111
August 10th, 2009, 07:30
thanks grizzly, many thanks!