PDA

View Full Version : in search of

jeansy
August 8th, 2009, 17:00
does anyone know of a fsx SP2 compatible Gannet that doesnt have prop bleed through?

and secondly a long shot, are any developers out there have one of these on cards

Rich
August 8th, 2009, 18:11
As far as I know there is no other Gannet availiable, the problem with all Mr Ito's prop planes is the prop disk is not transparent in the model and appears reflective in FSX but ok in Fs9 the same applies to his Barracuda, Roc and Sea Balliol all of which I would like to use on HMS Victorious/ Illustrious/Formidable.

There is allways hope that someone will do a FSX compatable verson of those aircraft

does anyone know of a fsx SP2 compatible Gannet that doesnt have prop bleed through?

and secondly a long shot, are any developers out there have one of these on cards

youngharry
August 10th, 2009, 17:29
Lots of people would pay for a VC Gannet. The world needs a VC Gannet.

Bjoern
August 10th, 2009, 17:36
Isn't RAZBAM working on one or was that an Alizée?

Can't tell them apart, since they're both damn ugly. :icon_lol:

Flyboy208
August 10th, 2009, 18:38
Matt, Steven Beeny did some sweet mods and repaints for Kazunori Ito's FS9 Gannet ... http://www.flyingstations.com/repaints-gannet.html

Perhaps he might be planning one for FSX?

Cheers! Mike :wavey:

Piglet
August 10th, 2009, 23:08
I got an Alize planned for the fall building season. Got the Flight Manual. But bookings can always change, usually for no good reason!:pop4:

jeansy
August 11th, 2009, 03:36
tim, do you need someone to bare your children?

Daube
August 11th, 2009, 05:10
I got an Alize planned for the fall building season. Got the Flight Manual. But bookings can always change, usually for no good reason!:pop4:
must...not...forward...on...french....forums....
:monkies: