PDA

View Full Version : FSAutoStart question ?

Crusader
August 8th, 2009, 10:21
Are there ant tutorials or instructions on FSAutoStart ? I've downloaded and installed it . I've been on the services tab in the program and copied down all the programs it recommends I can stop on my puter . When I click the "No Action " on the services it gives me three choices : no action , stop , stop and restart . Do I choose stop or stop and restart . I would assume stop and restart would enable me to reboot PC and revert to original . Then I would assume I hit save then the next time I use FSAutoStart it would save my confiquration:confused:

Thanks ,

Rich ( I am trying to do this and watch Tiger and Phil in the Bridgestone Invitational in Akron , Oh)

Crusader
August 8th, 2009, 10:33
I just downloaded AlacrityPC . It looks like an upgraded version of FSAutoStart(?) , It also has a 64bit version . Let me check if it has instructions ?

cheezyflier
August 8th, 2009, 12:41
it's real easy to use, and the guy who made it answers questions with a quickness. it's made a huge difference in my simming. i couldn't otherwise run fsx

Crusader
August 8th, 2009, 14:42
it's real easy to use, and the guy who made it answers questions with a quickness. it's made a huge difference in my simming. i couldn't otherwise run fsx

Thanks cheezyflier , I think I'll give a shot . I need all the help I can get with FSX . Have a good weekend .

Rich:ernae:

harleyman
August 8th, 2009, 15:00
AlacrityPC is the way to go..Ken is there to help with questions..

PLUS..cruise his site and he has a quick start guide thats easy to follow..

I did it..Anyone can...LOL

And yes..you want services to stop....then start...Including the desktop shell...