PDA

View Full Version : Aaahh, finally...

MCDesigns
August 6th, 2009, 02:07
...I can fly my nemeth CH53.

I bought it when it first came out to support heli addon developers and found it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to resource intensive on my old system.

Now that I have a new rig, been slowly installing my addons/progs and just remembered this one, reinstalled and working like a champ.

BTW, anyone know if the megascenery Hawaii changes any settings when installed? I am wanting to install, but read somewhere that the mega scenery titles tend to change settings and I have FSX right where I want it.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7335/ch533.jpg

hey_moe
August 6th, 2009, 02:37
Nice shot Mike:ernae:

Roger
August 6th, 2009, 02:43
Yes that is a nice shot!

Death_Eagle_571
August 6th, 2009, 02:55
Very nice!! I just wish they would upgrade their Mi-24 to FSX...

Snuffy
August 6th, 2009, 03:06
Great shot ... can't help you with the scenery question though.

falcon409
August 6th, 2009, 03:48
Hey Mike, actually I used to have Mega Scenery Dallas and Mega Scenery New York and I gave them both away for that very reason. . . .I would get my sim tweaked just right and then I'd install one of those titles and everything would get changed.

spotlope
August 6th, 2009, 05:46
I installed their Hawaii scenery a couple of weeks ago, and as I recall they asked if I wanted to let them change my scenery settings. I said no, and as far as I can see it didn't change anything.

Bone
August 6th, 2009, 06:37
I installed their Hawaii scenery a couple of weeks ago, and as I recall they asked if I wanted to let them change my scenery settings. I said no, and as far as I can see it didn't change anything.

Ditto for me. Just say NO.

Boomer
August 6th, 2009, 06:38
Nice shot Michael!

Did you get the 3rd patch for the MH53? If not get it! It improves the FM (IMO) and adds crew to the VC.

BASys
August 6th, 2009, 06:38
Envy

:icon_lol:

Lionheart
August 6th, 2009, 07:20
That is one darn nice model! When you can take a close up screenshot that close, and its that filled with precise detail, that is one very well done model.

Congrats on the new rig. I envy you man.

Bill
LHC

harleyman
August 6th, 2009, 07:37
envy

:icon_lol:

ditto !

Rezabrya
August 6th, 2009, 08:54
Well after seeing the screenshots I decided to buy this and the BO-105. Where could I find updates for these two choppers?

Ah Nevermind. One quick look at their website solved that problem for me! Great screenshot you got there.

BananaBob
August 6th, 2009, 09:32
Great news Michael and great shot to boot!! :applause::applause::applause:

f-18hornet
August 6th, 2009, 09:56
Very nice picture!:applause:

MudMarine
August 6th, 2009, 10:06
Love the Nemeth sea-stud! I spent many hours on board 53's, brings back a lot of memories!!!

Nick C
August 6th, 2009, 12:39
Mike, I made a short HTML quickstart for this bird which you can open from the kneepad. Shout if you're interested and I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

Ditto with the above info on the Hawaii, I think I too selected 'no'.

MCDesigns
August 6th, 2009, 14:56
Thanks all, appreciate the responses!! :redface:

falcon, that is what I thought, but wanted to get some responses first. I hate when things get changed when you don't know about them or even want them. was flying around Bill's Dillingham last night and realized I had the megascenery hawaii and wanted to install it.

Yep, the new rig is performing stellar with no tweaks and I still have to trim down Vista, got 44 processes running, so in the process of trimming that done, but with all sliders maxed, except autogen which is dense and no bloom, it's locked at 35 and usually stays there......IN REAL WEATHER WOOHOO!!! :applause:

Nick, much appreciated man, but the last patch added a quick start option on the panel, although once the Puma is released, I'll be hitting ya up for sure, LOL.

Rezabrya
August 6th, 2009, 15:11
If you would tell me where this quick start option is MC, I would greatly appreciate it.

MCDesigns
August 6th, 2009, 15:19
If you would tell me where this quick start option is MC, I would greatly appreciate it.

Shift + 3 brings up that panel.

Rezabrya
August 6th, 2009, 15:30
Thanks man, that got me flying.