PDA

View Full Version : Mission Accomplished, Sire!

Chacha
August 4th, 2009, 06:24
Hello Friends,

I finally made it! Delivered the 'cargo' to Ickie, and (I missed one, the fruit basket) The local company, i ordered from mess up the delivery, they say it will arrive yesterday before 5pm. Then again I called they said, it will be delivered before 9pm, their truck broke down. I told them I am cancelling, they said I couldnt, (I will just dispute the charges). I ordered another one it will arrive Wednesday. (sucks)

I can't post pictures, Sorry....

Eli

PS...

It was a fun 4-hour drive, we left Orlando at 630am, the VA hospital was really very hard to find, once we found it, there was no parking, we have to park 3 blocks away. Walked back on heels to the VA (have to go back to the car to wear flipflops)

brad kaste
August 4th, 2009, 06:31
Chacha,.........thank you for your time and effort to brighten up Ickie's day!:applause::jump::applause:

Snuffy
August 4th, 2009, 06:51
Thank you again. :engel016:

Henry
August 4th, 2009, 07:09
Ickie told me it was hard to find
i can never say enough thank you's
He should be in surgery now
the next 24hrs will tell how it worked
appreciate all
H:applause::applause::applause:

Chacha
August 4th, 2009, 07:38
Henry,

You mean NOW, is his surgery? Oh goodness, man. I can say, I am glad I did what I did, I finally saw the man behind the SOH. Ickie, the man (you know when you see a celebrity in front of you, you freak out!) Well, I almost did, If i did not see the spaghetti wires around his chest, I could have hugged him and carried him and swirll him around. Well, he was bigger than me or taller than me, I could have not managed to lift him up, or maybe i could, I weigh more than him, I guess.

God bless your operation Ickie (Ron Larson)! We again cover you with the blood of Jesus Christ! May it be, fast and no pain, and get well soon! We all love you here at SOH!

And to all:

Most welcome Sires, and Madams (i did not know we have more ladies here too!), My pleasure!

...And Sire CK,

I am glad I am a member of SOH! Thanks for all you do for all of us!

Eli & Hannah

Ickie told me it was hard to find
i can never say enough thank you's
He should be in surgery now
the next 24hrs will tell how it worked
appreciate all
H:applause::applause::applause:

Lionheart
August 4th, 2009, 09:21
You're awesome ChaCha!!!!

Thanks for delivering the gift, the mobile, remote SOH command center mainframe. :d

hey_moe
August 4th, 2009, 09:21
Well Ron just called me a few minutes back and all is well, he is back in his room....drugs in him made his speech slurred ....he thinks they will be moving him to St. Peters....Mike

Chacha
August 4th, 2009, 09:26
I thought he said he will stay in the hospital for two more weeks?

Eli

Well Ron just called me a few minutes back and all is well, he is back in his room....drugs in him made his speech slurred ....he thinks they will be moving him to St. Peters....Mike

TeaSea
August 4th, 2009, 09:40
Like I said in another thread....as long as he doesn't try and drive himself home like my uncle did.

Do we have a hospital at St Pete? Is it the Bay Pines VA?

Chacha
August 4th, 2009, 17:44
Hello Family,

I called the hospital to check on our patient. The nurse said he is doing very well. He was asleep and the monitors that is attached to him is giving a normal feedback (i forgot the term). She mentioned that a HUGE fruit basket arrived. The card on the fruit basket says:

Ickie (Ron Larson)

Get well soon. SOH family loves you!

From Your SOH Family

Eli

Cag40Navy
August 4th, 2009, 17:55
Thank you ChaCha, you have "gone above and beyond the call of duty" and for that, you have my full respect and thanks! :medals: :engel016: :applause: :engel016: :medals:

for Ickie, god bless you and may god be with you!:engel016:

Cloud9Gal
August 4th, 2009, 18:20
Thank you Cha-Cha Doodle ! And little Hannah Pooh !
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/romantic/hug.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

Milton Shupe
August 4th, 2009, 20:05
Thank you Moe, Chacha, Henry, and everyone who made this possible. :applause: :medals:

Sure miss the main man. :kilroy:

Panther_99FS
August 4th, 2009, 21:28
Chacha,
You did MORE than "outstanding".......:medals:

AussieMan
August 4th, 2009, 23:14
Henry,

I finally saw the man behind the SOH.

Eli, I don't want to sound frivilous in saying this but few people come face to face with G~D while they are alive so you are priviliged.

To us here at the SOH Ickie is G~D.

Cheers
Pat

cheezyflier
August 5th, 2009, 05:20
nice fruit basket. reminds me of carmen miranda :icon_lol: