PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhh Abacus!!

falcon409
August 3rd, 2009, 20:29
Lost the registration key for FSRepaint and had to go to the Abacus Support page, which is one of those oxymoron's like Military Intelligence, but I had no other choice, so I made a support ticket Saturday morning, then again Sunday morning, then Sunday evening and then just a few minutes ago.

Now, lost registration key. . .my fault, no doubt about it. The folks at Abacus. . .all individuals, each with their own lives, problems, etc and all probably work out of their houses. . .no corporate building downtown I would dare say. I get all that.

If you set up an e-mail service for support, then be prepared to get e-mails, especially Abacus. If you know you're going to get e-mails then answer them promptly, not when you get around to it. I would rather get a quick e-mail saying "I'm working on it" or "best I can do is Monday or Tuesday". . .something is better than nothing.

So I wait.:sleep::sleep::sleep:

CG_1976
August 3rd, 2009, 21:17
Hold on Falcon they do have a office and warehouse in Grand Rapids MI. Ive pm'ed you there Telephone number, if you call ask for Adam H.

harleyman
August 3rd, 2009, 23:18
YUP...Talked with Adam several times over the years..Very helpful