PDA

View Full Version : 'The Pats' Get A Must Needed Win'...

Panther_99FS
October 21st, 2008, 05:00
And the Broncos didn't have the refs on their side this time....:d

Addendum: It's too bad Jay Cutler couldn't keep his mouth shut and respect Elway...:kilroy:

rayrey10
October 21st, 2008, 06:37
It's like Denver didn't show up. I'm a Jay Cutler fan cuz he came from an SEC school (Vanderbilt), but he has not been in the league long enough to make comparisons like that...maybe his blood sugars were low whe he said that :isadizzy:My mother and brother have diabetes, so I think it's great that Cutler had been able to adapt and still perform at such a high level.

Aside from maybe Favre or maybe (maybe x2) Brady there are no active/current QBs that can compare themselves to a Marino, Montana, or Elway. And let's not even mention Bradshaw, Tankerton, & Unitas.

MudMarine
October 21st, 2008, 07:21
The best team in the NFL.......Buffalo Bills will continue to be ignored. Mark my words, the Bills will finally win a Super Bowl this year!:d

MudMarine
October 21st, 2008, 07:22
It's like Denver didn't show up. I'm a Jay Cutler fan cuz he came from an SEC school (Vanderbilt), but he has not been in the league long enough to make comparisons like that...maybe his blood sugars were low whe he said that :isadizzy:My mother and brother have diabetes, so I think it's great that Cutler had been able to adapt and still perform at such a high level.

Aside from maybe Favre or maybe (maybe x2) Brady there are no active/current QBs that can compare themselves to a Marino, Montana, or Elway. And let's not even mention Bradshaw, Tankerton, & Unitas.

Ya and lets not forget Hall of Fame'r Jim Kelly! But then again he was only a Buffalo Bill.:costumes:

Snuffy
October 21st, 2008, 07:24
The best team in the NFL.......Buffalo Bills will continue to be ignored. Mark my words, the Bills will finally win a Super Bowl this year!:d

:p87:

:bump:

:costumes: :costumes:

EgoR64
October 21st, 2008, 09:28
:wavey:

That is awsome, Puts the Broncs back a step, Sorry I love Coors Light and your Mountains & I'm a Huge Skiing Fan and your snow bunny's are a sight indeed. But Yeehaw Pats !!

Many Cheers !!

dadmod
October 21st, 2008, 17:41
I have been a Broncos fan since they wore brown and gold stripped socks (long time :costumes:). The Elway Super Bowl years were the greatest! HOWEVER, they tend to be very inconsistent and very hard to root for :banghead::banghead::isadizzy:. Oh well, it's only a game :censored:.
:icon_lol: