PDA

View Full Version : Space Aliens Don't Know Where England Is!

FAC257
August 3rd, 2009, 12:19
If I understand the logic behind this story is that if we're ever invaded by aliens, head to England. They won't be able to find you there. :)
http://www.sunnewspapers.net/articles/tsnews.aspx?ArticleID=441890&pubdate=8/3/2009

FAC

Lionheart
August 3rd, 2009, 12:29
Crazy times...

Got the hair on my neck to stand up on that first report, lol...

Henry
August 3rd, 2009, 12:29
unless they where both brainwashed and thats where they all are:wiggle:
H

peter12213
August 3rd, 2009, 13:03
As long as nothing goes up my arse, welcome to England!! Just go to Birmingham with all the other minorities, and see if they last 10 seconds without being stabbed or robbed lol!

Pauke! Pauke!
August 3rd, 2009, 15:38
Well, if the aliens are 9 feet tall and have arms that hang close to the ground they might be interested in being a goalie for a major team like Manchester United. If they stay in Washington State in the USA, they could try out for some NBA team. The Sonics might make them an offer. A word to the wise to the aliens, you can not disintegrate the referee if you don't like the call. You might get a suspension and a fine. And, be discreet about who you’re anal probing or your big gray kisser will be all over the tabloids in the morning.

LOL, you just can't make this stuff up.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Lionheart
August 3rd, 2009, 16:28
lololol....

Oh man... Too funny.

Dangerousdave26
August 3rd, 2009, 16:40
Wait a second...

Don't they have Crop Circles in England?

:icon_lol:

peter12213
August 3rd, 2009, 17:43
I havent seen any, we have cirles in fields but its normally of the kids drinking, and having fires lol
The biggest crop circle found in england was found to be a hoax, the best one was someone actually built a HUge like 20 or 30 foot across r/c flying saucer and flew it over a town in england hahahah, local people went crazy and it was like all over the news for days!

Piglet
August 3rd, 2009, 22:16
Just go to Birmingham with all the other minorities, and see if they last 10 seconds without being stabbed or robbed lol!
I see you got the same problems, too!<!-- / message -->

sandar
August 3rd, 2009, 22:36
Call me cynical, but my theory is the two 9' tall aliens were called Jim Beam and Jack Daniels :ernae:

FengZ
August 3rd, 2009, 23:52
I see you got the same problems, too!<!-- / message -->

LoL, is this suppose to be a LA joke? :) but yeah, know what u mean...

if i remember right, you work at KVNY or was it KWHP?

-feng

hewman100
August 4th, 2009, 02:21
Aliens know where England is, it's probably a case of as this particular American doesn't seem to and thus........

Piglet
August 4th, 2009, 20:16
if i remember right, you work at KVNY or was it KWHP?
KWHP, right in the middle of pleasent.... Pacoima! Not the best burg around, but it could be worse. Well, maybe down the line...

Gdavis101
August 4th, 2009, 21:55
Rrrriight! And all I need are sharks with laser beams attached to their heads to get me there.

You would think they might notice it on their way down?