PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone now where I can get Japanese voices for CFS1?

miamieagle
August 3rd, 2009, 05:47
There use to be a Japanese Radio voice package available here a long time ago!

Does anyone where I can get it.

There is one available in Simviation but that one is a translated English version.

Thank you!:wavey:

hubbabubba
August 3rd, 2009, 11:42
That may sound silly. miamieagle, but why not try to enter in contact with a Japanese forum, especially one oriented towards aviation?

Sometimes, English-speaking peoples do go there and ask questions, and most of them are being answered.

If, like me, your PC browser is not rigged for Japanese writing, most of it will be gibberish, but the basic structure is the same and most of hem recognize European alphabet.

No harm in asking politely:173go1:...

minuteman10
August 4th, 2009, 07:54
~S~...You might try CFS 2...probably transferable....Abacus also has addons for CFS...Pacific theater...I think that they are probably still available...

miamieagle
August 9th, 2009, 13:25
Thank you Guys!

To some members surprise you can fly in The Pacific Theater also through CFS1!

I get bore of shooting Ai German planes all the time. Sometimes I need a break and see some palm trees.

Thank you again!

smilo
August 9th, 2009, 15:37
yeah, but, did you find what you were looking for?

miamieagle
August 10th, 2009, 03:59
Unfortunualy the answer is no!

minuteman10
August 15th, 2009, 12:34
O.K. Miami...now you have got me curious...What are you up to in CFS?...or are you just opening a Sushi bar in Paris?
:icon_lol:

smilo
October 14th, 2009, 10:56
hey me
guess what I just stumbled upon?
nearly knocked me over.

http://www.simviation.com/cfs1misc6.htm

third up from the bottom.
or scroll to page one for the first version

miamieagle
October 14th, 2009, 17:03
Thank you my friend!

I believe to be a real World war two Fight Simulator Pilot you need to fly in every Thearter and in every Airforce that participated in Word World war two!

I believe this Sim needs to expand more toward the PTO so it will treated in the same level like CFS2 and IL46 in its own category!

Thank you again!:wavey:

smilo
October 14th, 2009, 18:37
any time...
most happy to be of assistance.

Ivan
October 15th, 2009, 11:17
I like the Pacific Theater also. Anyone know where I can find Tainan airbase in Taiwan? (Home of the Tainan Kokutai)

- Ivan.

miamieagle
October 17th, 2009, 09:29
Try the Simviation Website CFS1 scenery section at www.Simviation.com (http://www.Simviation.com)

By the way I like to fly in every Theater in WW2!

hubbabubba
October 17th, 2009, 22:35
Anyone know where I can find Tainan airbase in Taiwan?

If you have infos on that base, I would gladly make one.

Ivan
October 18th, 2009, 18:49
Hi Hubbabubba,

Thanks for the offer. I really don't have any significant information other than it being a base for the Tainan Kokutai. Just about any of their bases (Lae perhaps) would be useful for the Japanese in the Pacific Theater.

- Ivan.