PDA

View Full Version : "Jesse James Is A Dead Man"...@ Reno

jkcook28
August 2nd, 2009, 18:50
What a stupid episode. This is what I hate about Hollywood. A know-nothing schmuck like that who couldn't tell you an aileron from a gear strut, is going "for the P-51 speed record"! Oh yea! What a man! Could they have found a lesser qualified person to waste flight time on? At least I could hold altitude.
Dopes...:mad:

luckydog
August 2nd, 2009, 22:58
What a stupid episode. This is what I hate about Hollywood. A know-nothing schmuck like that who couldn't tell you an aileron from a gear strut, is going "for the P-51 speed record"! Oh yea! What a man! Could they have found a lesser qualified person to waste flight time on? At least I could hold altitude.
Dopes...:mad:

Yea, I watched the previews and laughed my butt off.......
"never flown an aircraft before".......:isadizzy:

Reminded me of the current political situation.

Snuffy
August 3rd, 2009, 03:06
Jesse who? :sleep:

GT182
August 3rd, 2009, 05:47
Jesse who? :sleep:

Sandra Bullock's husband..... you know, the daredevil idjit.

Prowler1111
August 3rd, 2009, 05:51
Yeah..i share the feelings towards that $%&$!.....but bottom line...he nails Sandra Bullock.....
...Which says a LOT about Sandra´s standards...which also means, i might have had a chance at her.;-)

Prowler

Snuffy
August 3rd, 2009, 06:05
... you know, the daredevil idjit.

Exactly my point ... who? :sleep:

Daveroo
August 3rd, 2009, 08:05
well that clears things up..i allways thought sandra bullock was a lesbian and the more i see of jesse james..the more im convinced he is gay...and a friend of mine saw him at sturgis this week surrounded by "prettybois"..........lol

meaning..i think its a marrage of convinace

Prowler1111
August 3rd, 2009, 08:37
..maybe he is a Volskwagen...you know. goes forward but got the engine on the a**....
Prowler

cheezyflier
August 3rd, 2009, 09:07
i hate to be the square peg here, but i feel somebody should stick up for jesse just a little. he's not your average ordinary 'tard.
he worked for boyd coddington, if any of you know anything at all about cars, you know that name. you know that boyd had the highest standards in his industry, and would not have had someone on his payroll that wasn't a top notch builder.

west coast choppers are overpriced, but they are quality built bikes. i have seen a few of them up close and personal. they're not the crap you see pumped out of occ. he also sells quality parts too.

have a look at his wiki page to read other fun stuff he's been involved with.

as for his marriage to sandra bullock, anyone who's into movies knows her reputation. she's a philly girl, that says it all right there.

those shows are about ratings. i haven't seen the show or the trailer, but i garantee they're not gonna put him in a p-51 all by himself and turn him loose. not without the proper licensing. there's no way the faa would allow it.

redriver6
August 3rd, 2009, 09:16
i haven't seen the show or the trailer, but i garantee they're not gonna put him in a p-51 all by himself and turn him loose.

it was a two seater 'stang..

GT182
August 3rd, 2009, 09:55
it was a two seater 'stang..

Yeah and his dumb a.ss will be in the back seat. Just like mine was. :d

redriver6
August 3rd, 2009, 11:45
Yeah and his dumb a.ss will be in the back seat. Just like mine was. :d

yeah it was...i watched some of it...totally underwhelming:icon_lol:

but it was cool watching that Mustang blastin around the pylons.

OBIO
August 3rd, 2009, 11:55
I don't know Jesse James...have never met the man, most likely never will....but I have nothing against him. I like watching Moster Garage...cool show most of the time. And I like the fact that he went to Iraq, with a ton of parts, to work with a team of military mechanics there to mod a bombed out Humvee into a wheel standing hot rod.

I do/did know a Jesse James...not the WCC version, but the guy my dad grew up with, the guy who ran James Printing in my home town. He was a direct discendent of THE Jesse James. When dad and Jesse started school, the teacher had each kid say his or her name so she could learn who was who. Jesse stood up and said that his name was Jesse James. The teacher insisted that he tell her his real name...this being in the mid-40s when Jesse James and other western outlaws were the rage for young boys. Jesse kept saying that he was Jesse James. The teacher took him to the principal's office. Again, Jesse insisted that he was Jesse James. The principal paddled Jesse.

The next day, Jesse's day took Jesse to school and paid a visit to the principal's office. Jesse's dad asked the principal if he had paddled his son. The principal said that he had. Jesse's dad asked why, and the principal said that he paddled the boy for not giving his real name and insisting that his was Jesse James. Jesse's dad said "He is Jesse James. My name is Frank James...just wanted you to know the name of the man who is going to bust you up." And Frank proceeded to lay a serious smack down on the principal.

OBIO

Cloud9Gal
August 3rd, 2009, 16:35
i hate to be the square peg here, but i feel somebody should stick up for jesse just a little. he's not your average ordinary 'tard.
he worked for boyd coddington, if any of you know anything at all about cars, you know that name. you know that boyd had the highest standards in his industry, and would not have had someone on his payroll that wasn't a top notch builder.

west coast choppers are overpriced, but they are quality built bikes. i have seen a few of them up close and personal. they're not the crap you see pumped out of occ. he also sells quality parts too.

have a look at his wiki page to read other fun stuff he's been involved with.

as for his marriage to sandra bullock, anyone who's into movies knows her reputation. she's a philly girl, that says it all right there.

those shows are about ratings. i haven't seen the show or the trailer, but i garantee they're not gonna put him in a p-51 all by himself and turn him loose. not without the proper licensing. there's no way the faa would allow it.

OH please DO elaborate on your statement above Cheezyflier, the part I put in bold...I'm all ears...really.....

AckAck
August 3rd, 2009, 16:43
http://bigpapadaddy.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/phillygirl.jpg

I'm sure this is what he means. Or, maybe this:

http://rlv.zcache.com/philly_girl_tshirt-p235668993625863462yctw_400.jpg

Brian

Cloud9Gal
August 3rd, 2009, 16:44
LOL Brian!! Yeah, I'm sure too.....*rolls her eyes*

jmig
August 3rd, 2009, 16:48
I may be in the minority. However, I happen to like Sandra Bullock. Besides being a very lovely lady I have found her to be quite classy.

Don't know her husband, haven't seen the show you guys are talking about. Still, if she married him, can he be all bad?

jkcook28
August 3rd, 2009, 17:06
I don't question his wife or his car crafting ability. From the video in that show I HIGHLY doubt he got much stick time at that altitude and speed with his pilot skills (if any).
Go back to welding quarter panels Jesse. "check" :rolleyes: that off your list.

jbtate
August 3rd, 2009, 18:33
I laughed out loud when I saw the preview last week and the P-51 descended behind a rise.
But from what I saw, he flew 8 laps with his hand on the stick and feet on the pedals, and averaged 352 mph.
The pilot and ground crew were pretty much dripping in "I don't think so" during the episode, but to me they seemed genuinely impressed that he flew as well as he did by the end of the 8 laps.
Of course, he didn't have to worry about other planes, and that speed would likely get you lapped in an actual race.
Still, pretty impressive to me.
And I would chase a ball for Sandra Bullock's dog.
jbtate

cheezyflier
August 4th, 2009, 06:29
OH please DO elaborate on your statement above Cheezyflier, the part I put in bold...I'm all ears...really.....

a philly girl don't take no ***** from nobody. she's not afraid to be vociferous, or for that matter confrontational. sandra bullock is known to be demanding, and quick tempered, a type "A" personality.
there will always be exceptions, and people often complain when someone generalizes, but being from wilmington and having spent plenty of time in philly, (especially south philly) that's what my experience has been.
something i didn't mention earlier is, a good friend of mine, knows her family.

Prowler1111
August 4th, 2009, 07:00
And I would chase a ball for Sandra Bullock's dog.

Ah yeah?..see if i let you.....:icon_lol:

Prowler