PDA

View Full Version : Some Pics from Thunder Over MI....

Wittpilot
August 2nd, 2009, 17:59
I know a few weeks old...but better late than never... .just a few...

-witt

the one with the Phantom on the Mig's tail is my favorite...

jkcook28
August 2nd, 2009, 18:25
nice pics witt!
It figures the year I don't go the F-4 shows up....grrrrrrr!

My chase to see it continues...

GT182
August 3rd, 2009, 05:45
Nice pics Witt. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif

BTW... is that the Lanc from the Canadian Heritage Museum? I think it is but not sure. Too far away in that photo. ;)

Snuffy
August 3rd, 2009, 06:06
Thanks for sharing ... :ernae:

Toastmaker
August 3rd, 2009, 07:19
That soon-to-be-parts Mig with the F-4 comming on strong will make a nice desktop background. . .

Great pictures - thanks!

:applause:

GT182
August 3rd, 2009, 09:59
"Old Crow" was at MAAM this year.... and Col. "Bud" Anderson too. I got to touch it and shake his hand. :d

Hals und Bein Bruch
August 3rd, 2009, 15:05
thank god for shutter speed..,those shots are super clear considering the overcast...thanks for bringing us there..!

hey_moe
August 3rd, 2009, 15:17
Witt...nice shots... I really like the jet shot :ernae:

Wittpilot
August 3rd, 2009, 15:22
Nice pics Witt. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif

BTW... is that the Lanc from the Canadian Heritage Museum? I think it is but not sure. Too far away in that photo. ;)

Yes it is Gary... It is the only flying example in North America.... Only one out of two flying in the world I believe...

Wittpilot
August 3rd, 2009, 15:24
thank god for shutter speed..,those shots are super clear considering the overcast...thanks for bringing us there..!

Actually, This show is notorious among the big-time photographers for producing some tricky shots... Its just the way the show is set up, the light is in the worst spot... And.... another thing, the show has never been set up the same way twice since I've been going... Every year there are some advantages, and disadvantages to the way it is set up.... If anyone regularly attends, I can put forth my positives & negatives for this year's show...

-witt