PDA

View Full Version : OT: Back to the stoneage...

grunau_baby
August 1st, 2009, 07:00
I must go!:banghead:

I currently move house back to my wifeīs and (more or less) my hometown. Finally a place with a propper airport again ! I even saw the Ju52 (HB-HOY which is stationed there) passing by my new garden today!

Thatīs all very nice, BUT the local telephone-provider (Telekom) is not capable of providing a needed tecnician for installing my phone- and internetconnection for two weeks!!! Which leaves me offline and without a phone for this period of time!!! I am all :angryfir:!! Friends of ours had the same problem just recently for three weeks, itīs because the big providers save money by cutting on service-crew! Thatīs why I have to wait until August 17th for an appointment to fix things!!! Thatīs what I call service!!! ...

Iīll be back in no time:toilet:

Regards
Alex

cheezyflier
August 1st, 2009, 07:55
you can do it, i have confidence in you.
see ya when you get back :wavey:

Ferry_vO
August 1st, 2009, 09:10
Dusseldorf/Weeze..?

Well at least when you have no internet you can focus all your attention on redecorating the house.. ;)

Good luck with your new place, Alex!

Lionheart
August 1st, 2009, 09:13
Hey Alex,

Congrats on the new place! I hope the move-in goes well. At least you will have spare time to work on moving in and setting out in the evenings watching the Tante-Ju's flying by. :d

Bill

grunau_baby
August 2nd, 2009, 00:20
Well at least when you have no internet you can focus all your attention on redecorating the house..
How true! But thatīs some nice work for a change.

Well offically part of airport Düsseldorf - Moenchengladbach EDLN!

Will send you pics of my new Cockpit as soon as Iīm back in the modern wired world again!

Alex