PDA

View Full Version : OT ... I can mutlitask ...

Snuffy
July 30th, 2009, 12:06
Okay ... maybe not that good ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535640,00.html?test=latestnews

Lionheart
July 30th, 2009, 12:41
Yep...

There are some that learn the hard way. The very very very hard way....

:isadizzy:

Bill

Piglet
July 30th, 2009, 19:46
Notice all the cellphone ads on that webpage?:pop4:

TARPSBird
July 30th, 2009, 22:30
I think cell phones are more of a curse than a convenience.
Was watching the Cubs game on Wednesday night. The camera panned the crowd and there was a guy in the stands talking on two cell phones at once. :rolleyes: I'm thinking, hey dumb-ass, you're at the ball park, it's a beautiful day, and the Cubs are pounding Houston. Turn off the phones, get a beer and a hotdog and enjoy the game.
I see 'em all the time at the book store, yakking on their phones and walking around like zombies. Some of 'em can't even walk and talk at the same time. Imagine them texting while driving.

mcjerkyls
July 31st, 2009, 17:56
Oh amy agawd...i drive a truck and am in and out of convenience stores and the like all day long....i have seen so many stupid females BACKING OUT OF A PARKING SPOT WHILE ON THE PHONE (i dont give a **** if you say im sexist, 90% of drivers i see on the phone are women). thats the one that makes my blood boil. I even watched two people back into each other from opposing spots...while i was laying on the air horn ( they just gazed up at me like huh? CRASH) oh yea that happened twice this summer. At least when im driving the truck i dont have to fear for my own life like i do when i drive my plastic saturn.