PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

brettt777
July 30th, 2009, 07:57
Since I was recently chastised on another forum for being "rude", I would like to take the time now to give sincere thanks to anyone that has taken the time to answer my dumb questions on various subjects. You guys have helped me out tremendously and I thank you for that and may God bless you for it.

Roger
July 30th, 2009, 09:03
Yep saw that but don't post there. There are some intolerant people about and they need firm moderation.

Henry
July 30th, 2009, 09:08
Since I was recently chastised on another forum for being "rude", I would like to take the time now to give sincere thanks to anyone that has taken the time to answer my dumb questions on various subjects. You guys have helped me out tremendously and I thank you for that and may God bless you for it.
i ask dumb questions all the time, often they are not as dumb as one
would think, nobody knows all the answers
this Community probably has collectively most of the answers
thats why we are here, ask away the only dumb question is the one thats never asked
H

harleyman
July 30th, 2009, 09:29
Hi Brettt777..

I can be a rough community at times..we however here strive to not be that way..thanks in part to members like yourself actually its not that much of an issue here ever...

Oh Yea...No such thing as a dumb question.....

swimeye
July 30th, 2009, 10:36
Same here, i also ask lots of questions and some of them may look stupid if you have the knowledge, but over here the users seem to know that there are no stupid questions, that is why i like Sim-Outhouse so much :jump:

hey_moe
July 30th, 2009, 12:28
I ask dummy questions all the time...my only problem is the guys keep calling me a dumba$$...now da wife calls me that too and they say it can't be fixed....lol

Nick C
July 30th, 2009, 14:18
I ask dumb questions and give dumb advice. This way nobody expects anything great of me. :engel016:

Henry
July 30th, 2009, 16:17
I ask dumb questions and give dumb advice. This way nobody expects anything great of me. :engel016:
are we related!:engel016:
H