PDA

View Full Version : Russia declassifies its ufo info ...

Snuffy
July 27th, 2009, 11:45
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534960,00.html?test=latestnews

GT182
July 27th, 2009, 13:17
I dug farther and found this in a Pravda article.... Aliens forced Americans out from the Moon...... http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/03-10-2007/98123-moon-0

And this..... Aliens are our brothers: Vatican...... http://www.russiatoday.com/Art_and_Fun/2008-05-14/Aliens_are_our_brothers_Vatican.html?gclid=CIeIuJr n9psCFU1M5QodB2kmAg

cheezyflier
July 27th, 2009, 13:52
And this..... Aliens are our brothers: Vatican...... http://www.russiatoday.com/Art_and_Fun/2008-05-14/Aliens_are_our_brothers_Vatican.html?gclid=CIeIuJr n9psCFU1M5QodB2kmAg

“Just as we consider earthly creatures as 'a brother,' and 'sister,' why should we not talk about an 'extra-terrestrial brother'? It would still be part of creation,” said Funes. “Thinking otherwise would be like ‘putting limits’ on God’s omnipotence.”

translation: Thinking otherwise would be ‘putting limits’ on rome's tithe

Railrunner130
July 27th, 2009, 16:55
Sounds like a load of crap to me....

Piglet
July 27th, 2009, 17:04
Thinking otherwise would be ‘putting limits’ on rome's tithe
Kinda like legalizing illegal aliens so they can vote! <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Lionheart
July 27th, 2009, 19:36
Some interesting stuff.

My favorite was the one where President Gorbachev went forward on public news about 2 huge cigar shaped craft, several miles long, in orbit around Mars. They were so huge, they cast shadows on the surface of Mars which were the main way they found them was the strange shadow found by the 2 photo satellites. One satellite was taken out by what they think was one of the 'cigars' turning into its path.

The shape was like a cylinder, widest in the middle, longish, and cut off flat at the ends. The distance in scale was figured quite huge. I cant rember though. This was perhaps in 1990. I think it was 10 miles long, but it could have been 1 mile. It make a very detailed shadown on the surface of Mars.

Come to think about it, 2 Su-27's were chasing a cylinder not long ago which the Russian airforce went public on also. The said object had sharp edged flat ends, looking like a underground tank from a gas station, out on a joy flight. The 'tank like object' left the Sikoi's behind in the dust, doing a gradual yet swift accelleration from Mach 2 to Mach 4, in a steady banking turn.

Some amazing details, eh? What if we found out that a device similar to Star Gate was actually in existence? :d

OBIO
July 27th, 2009, 22:31
Now if only some psuedo-science group would come forward and state that the skid marks in my under shorts were actually attempted alien communications.....that would finally get my wife off my back about that issue!

Allen
July 27th, 2009, 22:33
Now if only some psuedo-science group would come forward and state that the skid marks in my under shorts were actually attempted alien communications.....that would finally get my wife off my back about that issue!

Ha ha.......:icon_lol:

cheezyflier
July 28th, 2009, 06:39
Kinda like legalizing illegal aliens so they can vote! <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

pshew! no kiddin

tigisfat
July 29th, 2009, 04:14
Why does everyone think this is still a joke? Some of these are reputable news sources, and it's coming from a world power's government. A former US astronaut has said he saw alien craft on his trip.

PRB
July 29th, 2009, 04:24
No US astronaut has ever stated that he saw alien ships on his "trip." And the likelihood that the former Soviet Union has proof of UFOs is not zero, but very close to it. Lots of people see strange things. It’s a huge leap to conclude they are alien space ships.

...Some of these are reputable news sources ...

I rest my case... :d

cheezyflier
July 29th, 2009, 05:33
the reason it has to be a joke is, because if they had been visiting the planet for as long as it is made to seem there would have been open contact by now. they would have been on letterman and leno. (if not carson)

there's no logical reason for coming all this way, allowing yourself to be seen, but not saying hello.

Quixoticish
July 29th, 2009, 05:37
Why does everyone think this is still a joke? Some of these are reputable news sources, and it's coming from a world power's government. A former US astronaut has said he saw alien craft on his trip.

There's no such thing as a reputable news source. Everyone has an agenda to push to some extent so you have to take everything with varying pinches of salt.

Toastmaker
July 29th, 2009, 09:29
Right - I also remember the Russians claiming they invented the Edsel (unitll it turned out to be a fizzle).

Frankly, I have little in the way of trust for anything generated by the Russian or Soviet governments.

:kilroy:

Snuffy
July 29th, 2009, 09:59
... Frankly, I have little in the way of trust for anything generated by the Russian or Soviet governments.

:kilroy:

Ditto.

PRB
July 29th, 2009, 12:07
UFOs reported by Apollo 11 crew on the way to the moon... explained:

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/firstonthemoon.html

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/question/?id=1568

Henry
July 29th, 2009, 12:28
There are aliens i have a permanent alien card to prove it:engel016:
it says permanent resident alien
it dont say where im from though:isadizzy:
H

Lionheart
July 29th, 2009, 12:31
I believe in extra terrestrial beings. I believe they can actually travel to other systems and planets. I think there are many races that can do this.

Also, I have seen some stuff in the skies, so that kinda helps my believability. :kilroy:

All those stars and we are the only ones? ha ha...

Thats like the Big Bang theory being able to produce a fully fueled, newly painted Boeing 747-400 complete with Avionics, FMC, updated instrumentation, etc.

But, when such a difficult subject like 'aliens from another world' come up, humour can be fun to kind of take away the edginess of the subject. :d

PRB
July 29th, 2009, 12:45
Oh great Bill, you had to bring up the Big Bang! (Puts on crash helmet with face shield in anticipation of massive food fight…) :d
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I too believe we cannot possibly be the only intelligent life in our universe. I just haven’t seen any evidence that they have visited us yet…

Moses03
July 29th, 2009, 13:19
Oh great Bill, you had to bring up the Big Bang!

You mean the Tunguska blast of 1908? :icon_lol:

Wing_Z
July 29th, 2009, 13:31
I've seen plenty of UFO's...but the fact that I could not identify them doesn't mean my neighbour came from Alpha Centauri.
Mmm...let me have a little think about that...;)
Actually UFO seems to have become a word to describe a Spaceship from Another Galaxy - perhaps we need a new word for them, how about Flying Saucer! :engel016:
You'd expect NASA to have come up with some good UFO experiences over the years:
http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/?x=0&y=0&q=UFO&l=Ask

Henry
July 29th, 2009, 15:23
I too believe we cannot possibly be the only intelligent life in our universe. I just haven’t seen any evidence that they have visited us yet…

but would we know when we saw one?
maybe cats are aliens
are we sure they are not
i may be joking but i hope you get my drift
what does one look like?
H

Wing_Z
July 29th, 2009, 16:03
Oh, you'd probably notice a little warp in the space-time continuum, out of the corner of your eye...have you noticed how that's increased lately? :)

Time to dig out Men in Black again; the ultimate alien experience.
There is a scene where the entire population has had their memory blitzed of the recent alien shenanigans, but there it is for all to see - in the pulp Sci-Fi mag on the pile at the corner store, front page news :d

PRB
July 29th, 2009, 16:21
maybe cats are aliens
are we sure they are not
what does one look like?
H

Well, if they have some sort of "Prime Directive", and are trying to hide from us, that's one thing, and maybe the little kitties are the ones after all, but that would mean all the UFO sightings are not alien spacecraft, because those guys are not following the Prime Directove, chasing after cars and airplanes, and generally harassing the locals (us)! :icon_lol:

Lionheart
July 29th, 2009, 17:33
maybe cats are aliens
are we sure they are not
what does one look like?
H

lol... We have several cats here, but one, a really kind one, has the biggest eyes. We joke around about her being an alien cat, lol.. HUGE eyes...

Looking at an alien face to face would sure get you to believing. Thats my thought. For instance, one type of being is the gray (several forms of grays supposedly, who knows). But they stand about 3 feet high, about as high as a child. They have a very wide head, about the size of a larger then usual basketball or about a foot wide. Their eyes are about the size of grapefruit. That is the size of a baseball 'softball', (bigger then a normal baseball). They have yellow iris eyes, vertical, much like a cat. (Why dont other animals on Earth have these? Good call Henry). Some say they wear black contacts so you cannot see their iris eyes function. When they do have visible iris', they will dialate, (I would think) when you are looking at them, which must be a wild thing to see, gigantic eyes stairing at you, with huge iris aparatus things in there moving, lol...

Thats one.

Another supposedly is about 6 feet tall, very thin. They have a huge head with very thin, lanky frame as well. Their head though is more long as it is wide, (again, supposedly). The head has what some would call an insect like look to it, like a big fly head. Its wierd though. Its sort of japanese looking. They are reported to have 3 fingers on each hand, suction cups on the finger tips, and the fingers are twice as long as average human fingers.

So... If you saw something like 'that' or 'those'.... Would you be telling your friends, family, guys at the forums, Air Force, etc? lol.... No.. You would be asking for meds, having wierd dreams, and freak the next time you saw a 'something' in the night sky, lol...

TARPSBird
July 29th, 2009, 17:44
Big heads, cat eyes, suction cup fingers... no big deal. So long as they like beer and pizza and aren't into that "anal probe" stuff they're welcome at my house. :d

OBIO
July 29th, 2009, 21:13
Well, if they have some sort of "Prime Directive", and are trying to hide from us, that's one thing, and maybe the little kitties are the ones after all, but that would mean all the UFO sightings are not alien spacecraft, because those guys are not following the Prime Directove, chasing after cars and airplanes, and generally harassing the locals (us)! :icon_lol:

The UFOs that do the chasing and harassing are piloted by ferrets....and after a year and a half of sharing my office/sim room with two ferrets, I can honestly say that they are not of this world.

OBIO

stiz
July 29th, 2009, 21:44
maybe where just an experiment where if they show themselfs it would ruin the whole thing ... like the Truemen show but on a bigger scale .... would explain all the cameras! :running:

FengZ
July 30th, 2009, 01:33
i'm very open minded about this stuff. But what peaks my interests are "UFO" type stuff found in Ancient artwork or even cave art. I think half of them are suppose to be the sun...but still....some are creepy:

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/art.html

Click on the B.C. link and see weird stuff painted in caves

http://www.ufoartwork.com/

-feng

TomSteber
July 30th, 2009, 03:52
I believe in U.F.O.'s.
But, that doesn't mean their all alien spacecraft as stated earlier in this thread.
There are many strange things flying in our skies.
Many of them are piloted by humans I'm sure.
BUT, I also believe there are some things that MAY be piloted by someone else. Too, many very credible witnesses in the aviation world to all be wrong.
Now did we get a little help from our "space brothers" with the human piloted U.F.O.'s? Possible.
I'll leave my mind open. I've never seen a U.F.O. Would love to. But I have seen some interesting things in the sky. Including a rare time I saw something re-entering the atmosphere during the middle of the day in clear skies. That was cool! I'm sure some of the things I've seen through the years would have been called a U.F.O.(flying saucer) to someone less knowledgeable. So lot's of U.F.O. sightings are just normal stuff. But, there have been a lot of sightings that can't be explained away.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go get my tinfoil hat and go listen to Coast to Coast AM.
(Actually I do listen, and the show I'm going to listen to today while working is about U.F.O.'s and Nuclear sites.) :icon_lol:

Lionheart
July 30th, 2009, 09:12
i'm very open minded about this stuff. But what peaks my interests are "UFO" type stuff found in Ancient artwork or even cave art. I think half of them are suppose to be the sun...but still....some are creepy:

-feng

Yep. Its all been around for ages.

In the Holy Bible, there is mention many times of off world life. Jesus Himself said; 'I am not of this world'. One of the Christian decals that is popular now is 'NOTW', which means; 'not of this world'. Heaven itself is a 'different location'. The Angels for instance, such as the Seruphum, are not human.

One race that came to Earth that is spoken of in the Bible is the Nephilum, a race of giants that landed (crashed?) on a mountain in the land of Goshem. They are just now unearthing these remains of these super large humanoids in the middle east. One of them, a descendent of the Nephilum, is Goliath, the one that King David fought.

In Ezekiel, Chapter one, some very wild talk of 'mechanical beings' with 'technologies' is talked about. Here is a quote of that very chapter from the BibleGateWay;

I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about [d] as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked like an expanse, sparkling like ice, and awesome. 23 Under the expanse their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, [e] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the expanse over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, [f] and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.
This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Wild, eh? Remember, this was written several thousand years ago.

Bill

Snuffy
July 30th, 2009, 09:24
I knew some of that was in scripture ... but to be honest I've never quite heard it explained this way before ... sorry.

Lionheart
August 1st, 2009, 09:50
I knew some of that was in scripture ... but to be honest I've never quite heard it explained this way before ... sorry.

I know. Its all there though.

I use a Ryrie study Bible, and also cross refrence with other Bibles. On the giants, a gentleman on TV that has a show called Mana-Fest has done a special program on just the giants, going into extreme detail on his findings on them. He has replicated shoes and weapons and things from findings in the grave sights. Their slippers or sandals were actually 36 inches (average) in length, thats one yard in the USA measuring system. So these werent just tall dudes. These were real, honest to goodness giants.

The scouts from the Hebrews in the desert under Moses that went into the land of Goshem to check it out, came back freaked out. They talked of giants that made them look like grass hoppers, who had amazing architecture that no one had ever seen before. What does that tell you?

Its alot to digest. But if you think realistically, the Bible is filled with 'off world' clues or links. The planet is created. Mankind are created. Angels 'come here'.. (from where?). Heaven is a 'place'. (where?). There are different kinds of Angels (species, races, kinds). And most do not look human. This tells you that they are from another place as well. Perhaps not only a different dimension, but planets as well. Or.....?

I think there are so many things we dont even know about yet. Even dimensions are something so new. Just in dimensions alone, have you heard or read about the Philidelphia experiment, and the later 'side effects' of the survivors? How the ship went interdimensional and got to Australia in 30 min's? but broke down on the return journey...

Wild and amazing things.....

Bill

FengZ
August 1st, 2009, 10:02
wow Bill, you are totally into this stuff! I am as well, but more from a "the universe is huge, and we can't be alone" angle...the probability theory :)

I often just gaze up the stars and think how tiny we are. I'm sure you've seen that Hubble photo, which is just a tiny section of the space around us, and within that photo are millions of galaxies. Every time i see that photo, my mind just wonders off. I'm always reminded of that last shot from the Men in Black movie...where Aliens are playing marbles with our Universe....so cool

-feng

Lionheart
August 1st, 2009, 11:40
wow Bill, you are totally into this stuff! I am as well, but more from a "the universe is huge, and we can't be alone" angle...the probability theory :)

I often just gaze up the stars and think how tiny we are. I'm sure you've seen that Hubble photo, which is just a tiny section of the space around us, and within that photo are millions of galaxies. Every time i see that photo, my mind just wonders off. I'm always reminded of that last shot from the Men in Black movie...where Aliens are playing marbles with our Universe....so cool

-feng

I totally agree... Its a massive Universe.... MASSIVE... It bongles the mind.

Yep, I am heavy into UFO's, lol.. I have studied this subject for ages. I look at it with an open mind though, with some realism. Surely some of these are our own, but alot of them just cannot be. I also firmly believe some cannot have the best intentions either.

Hey, something I keep forgetting to bring up. You all were talking about the future early in this thread, how things change and all. In the Bible, in Revelations, it talks of some things about what sound like a Meteor strike, by a demon called Apophus (I dont know if thats spelled right) that will fall from the sky from the stars. This thing lands in the sea, causing what they call a bottomless pit. There are time tables that some scholars and the Bible Code people have correlated to be in say 20 to 60 years, (they have better dates, I never memorized them).

But... This is the freaky part. An asteroid of moderate size, will have two close pass orbits with earth, in 20 and in 60 years (roughly), and NASA has named it Apophus. In the Bible, supposedly it will go through a 'keyhole'. Well, NASA use that term for a point in time where they can launch a countermeasure to hopefully keep a collision from occurring. The Keyhole enables this collision to occur.

Now.... This is Biblical, which not everyone believes in. But oddly, the scripture is right in line with modern day events, even with the name of an asteroid that supposedly will collide with Earth. What are the chances of that happening?

I hope I am not freaking people out. Sometimes too much information can be overwhelming. Humanity though seems to be dealing well with it these days.

Bill

cheezyflier
August 1st, 2009, 11:50
that is a gross misinterpretation, sorry, i don't mean to pain in the neck but that's just completely incorrect. yes, those scriptures are right where you say.

no they do not mean anything close to what you suggest. i won't go into it in detail because non christians here will complain. when viewed in context none of those scriptures mean what you claim they mean. bill, i like you, and i hope not to cause bad feelings. you design great models for a great price, and add alot of cool content to this forum. i just strongly disagree with you on your interpretation. i hope i haven't crossed any boundries here

Lionheart
August 1st, 2009, 12:24
that is a gross misinterpretation, sorry, i don't mean to pain in the neck but that's just completely incorrect. yes, those scriptures are right where you say.

no they do not mean anything close to what you suggest. i won't go into it in detail because non christians here will complain. when viewed in context none of those scriptures mean what you claim they mean. bill, i like you, and i hope not to cause bad feelings. you design great models for a great price, and add alot of cool content to this forum. i just strongly disagree with you on your interpretation. i hope i haven't crossed any boundries here

No worries CF. If my pastor heard this, he would probably have a serious talk with me. ;) I can only tell you though that these are things I heard about, not came to my conclusion on. One of the guys here was the one telling me about Apophus. Some very scary details on that thing.

Here is another one... This I heard of from the same gentleman that did the documentary on the giants in Goshem. It was about the war in heaven, where lucifer tried to take the throne from Yehoveh. This person found some amazing correllations in scripture about 'the dragon' and 'one third of the heavens' and so on.

Now what if lucifer, had gathered 'one third of the 'worlds' to battle against Yehoveh? Here was one of the points this guy at Manna Fest pointed out. The great dragon, thousands of years ago, was a constellation mariners sailed by. A star cluster resembling a snake. The person in the documentary (I wish I could remember his name) was pointing out 'a' possibility that these spirits that fell to Earth, that were zottzed out of the war, ran for it, and came here (some?) including lucifer. Now, gather what you want from that. The Bible doesnt really say it was spirits battling spirits. These could be entire planets that went to war. A real war, in the 'physical plateau' as well as the spirit realm.

When the scriptures were written, remember, these were people that didnt know the Earth was round (yet). They didnt know about 'other planets'. They didnt know about aircraft, beings from other worlds, etc... You could say to a person back then that you came from up there, and point to a star, and that person (from back then) would think, hey, he is pointing to heaven (the heavens), and you can imagine then what might go through his mind about this person...

I am only telling you things I have heard. Not trying to debunk religion, not rewriting the Bible. Only using realism with what I have learned. I do believe in God, and do not mean to bring this into the subject of UFO's.

I should probably be quiet now... :d I am going to get myself in trouble..

bushpilot
August 1st, 2009, 13:13
You have some wild things there Bill... and interesting although I'm not sure what to think of them. Bible has some parts that have as many interpretations as readers. And some parts have been rudely misused by taking them out of context, I'm a christian my self and have witnessed that, so you can never be too careful with these things:engel016:. Still interesting reading all the way.

But back to the UFOs I'm a huge scifi-freak, and more aliens the better LOL... And I gotta tell you I have seen some strange things in my life. UFO's or not there are weird things lurking, although I try not to boggle my mind with them too much.:monkies:

Snuffy
August 1st, 2009, 14:07
Bill ... really all you need to understand scripture is the scripture ... all this additional man made hokus pokus that you're throwing out there is all inconsequencial of scripture.

The scriptures do a fine job of and by themselves to explain itself in perfect detail ... I use 1 Corinthians 3:18-21 as back up on this thought ... it reads: "18 Let no one be seducing himself: If anyone amoung you thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool, that he may become wise. (And now here's the point) 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with GOD; for it is written: 'He catches the wise in their own cunning.' 20 And again: 'GOD knows that the reasonings of the wise men are futile.' 21 Hence let no one be boasting in men ... "

Please don't assign more to those scriptures than what GOD intended. :engel016:

Lionheart
August 1st, 2009, 14:40
Bill ... really all you need to understand scripture is the scripture ... all this additional man made hokus pokus that you're throwing out there is all inconsequencial of scripture.

The scriptures do a fine job of and by themselves to explain itself in perfect detail ... I use 1 Corinthians 3:18-21 as back up on this thought ... it reads: "18 Let no one be seducing himself: If anyone amoung you thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool, that he may become wise. (And now here's the point) 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with GOD; for it is written: 'He catches the wise in their own cunning.' 20 And again: 'GOD knows that the reasonings of the wise men are futile.' 21 Hence let no one be boasting in men ... "

Please don't assign more to those scriptures than what GOD intended. :engel016:

Amen Snuffy and well put Sir.

Tuor2112
August 2nd, 2009, 05:40
A non-religious theory/fiction-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_uplift