PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Sim Hs-129B-3 Update

OBIO
October 20th, 2008, 10:33
Later this evening, I will be uploading an update to the Alpha Sim Hs-129B-3. New panel set (no vc gauges), 2 skins. DP file has been changed to use Dbolt's German Weapons. May have a third skin done by the time I upload...not sure yet.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
October 20th, 2008, 11:38
Thanks Obio. Just what we need "im Osten."

Ravenna
October 20th, 2008, 15:44
Excellent news Obio. This is just what I need to go with the Soviet tanks in my Ostfront install!

OBIO
October 20th, 2008, 19:33
Have run into a bit of a snag....I have the DP file altered to use Dbolt's German Weapons, but can not remember where to find that package. Can someone please tell me...for the 4th time most likely....where that package can be found. I swear I will have the answer tattooed on my large hairy butt so I don't forget...of couse I will have to have some one read the info off my keester from time to time..but that only gives me Just Cause to moon someone :costumes:.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
October 20th, 2008, 20:47
Obio,

I can't seem to find them either. Send me a PM.

gavinc
October 20th, 2008, 22:11
Have run into a bit of a snag....I have the DP file altered to use Dbolt's German Weapons, but can not remember where to find that package. Can someone please tell me...for the 4th time most likely....where that package can be found. I swear I will have the answer tattooed on my large hairy butt so I don't forget...of couse I will have to have some one read the info off my keester from time to time..but that only gives me Just Cause to moon someone :costumes:.

OBIO

It is in (or at least one version of it is) KM's JU-188 package.

Gavin

OBIO
October 20th, 2008, 22:37
Dat's right. Thanks gavinc. I think I will grab it...and if there is no reason for not doing so, upload that weapons pack and ask Douglas to add it to Dbolt's uploads.

Has anyone heard from Dbolt...last I heard his health was really really bad?

OBIO

Ravenna
October 21st, 2008, 04:50
If you don't have it, look here:http://www.simviation.com/cfs2aircraft66.htm

OBIO
October 21st, 2008, 17:42
Just uploaded the pack with Dbolt's German Weapons package included.

NOTE: The package does not have a sound folder. I recommend using Lawdog's Gnome_Rhone.zip sound package for this plane. The package comes with a twin engine config file to use.

OBIO

Jagdflieger
October 21st, 2008, 18:20
Thanks Obio! Ought to be hoot over the snow on the eastern front.

OBIO
October 21st, 2008, 18:47
Have some winter schemes to work off of...well, they are actually schemes for the B-1 and B-2 models, which did not have the huge anti-tank gun...but I won't let that stop me from slinging those colors onto the B-3. Rivet Counting just isn't in my nature.

OBIO

Rami
October 27th, 2008, 05:42
I'm sure Ajax can use this for his long-suffering Stalingrad campaign. :costumes: