PDA

View Full Version : Quest Kodiak on sale

olaf1924
July 22nd, 2009, 07:30
I recieved a email from pc aviator stating that lionhearts Kodiak is priced at 14.97$ a savings of 40% for the next 24 hours. The aircraft looks great and if it is as good as lionhearts epic this sounds like a great deal.

spotlope
July 22nd, 2009, 08:09
It's a fine, fine aicraft. No doubt about it. At $15, it's a killer deal, too. If anything, I think it might be even better than his Epic. You don't see this combination of high speed, good looks, and STOL performance very often. :ernae:

big-mike
July 22nd, 2009, 08:16
Just downloading

jankees
July 22nd, 2009, 08:31
I recieved a email from pc aviator stating that lionhearts Kodiak is priced at 14.97$ a savings of 40% for the next 24 hours. The aircraft looks great and if it is as good as lionhearts epic this sounds like a great deal.

where's this?

olaf1924
July 22nd, 2009, 08:43
http://www.pcaviator.com/dlstore/product.php?productid=590 (http://www.pcaviator.com/dlstore/product.php?productid=590)

big-mike
July 22nd, 2009, 09:36
Wow!!!!!!
A really great aircraft.
Just installed it,i`m absolutely in love with it.
Michael

MHAircraft
July 22nd, 2009, 09:47
:running::running::running: to get it

Meshman
July 22nd, 2009, 10:20
Trying to setup a new account at PC Aviator, but it won't go through! No explanation as to why nothing happens when I hit SUBMIT. Try to send a message to support, nothing happens when I hit SUBMIT. Weird way for PC Aviator to get a new(ish) customer, it's been a while since I did business with them.

Hey Bill, can I mail you a check from SoCal??:kilroy:

joanvalley
July 22nd, 2009, 10:31
Finally got mine! Epic's been so much fun...

Jose.

Meshman
July 22nd, 2009, 10:47
Just tried calling PC Aviator on both the direct and toll-free numbers. "Our office is closed today..." So much for waking up in a good mood. :censored:

Tako_Kichi
July 22nd, 2009, 10:48
I just went to look at it and they don't take PayPal so I guess I will be missing out on it AGAIN! :frown::crybaby:

MHAircraft
July 22nd, 2009, 10:51
Trying to setup a new account at PC Aviator, but it won't go through! No explanation as to why nothing happens when I hit SUBMIT. Try to send a message to support, nothing happens when I hit SUBMIT. Weird way for PC Aviator to get a new(ish) customer, it's been a while since I did business with them.

Hey Bill, can I mail you a check from SoCal??:kilroy:

Same thing happened to me on both Firefox and IE7. What you need to do is to disable javascript. There is a small link on the right side, just below the user login/register area that says "If javascript is disabled on your browser, click here."

Meshman
July 22nd, 2009, 11:08
Same thing happened to me on both Firefox and IE7. What you need to do is to disable javascript. There is a small link on the right side, just below the user login/register area that says "If javascript is disabled on your browser, click here."

Thank you for the help! I have Java enabled, but I guess not "enabled enough". :icon_lol:

Downloading the Kodiak now. First addon plane for FSX that I've purchased. I have a Cessna Mustang sitting somewhere collecting dust. Waiting for the tutorial flight to figure that puppy out.

aeroscout
July 22nd, 2009, 11:53
Using the clickon area for the javascript doesnt work either

MHAircraft
July 22nd, 2009, 12:13
Aeroscout, what browser are you using? It works for me with Firefox 3.5.1.

cheezyflier
July 22nd, 2009, 14:04
i already have it, but at that price i almost want to buy it again!

Lionheart
July 22nd, 2009, 14:08
I know Robert was having problems with the site a couple of weeks ago. If there are issues on selection buttons, I am sure he will extend the sale another day.

joanvalley
July 22nd, 2009, 15:00
Good solid product coming from Bill as expected, yet, there is one thing that ticks me off just the same as the hellcat: the pilot disappears as soon as the engine turns off, it doesn't even wait for the propellers to stop nor for the door to be opened.

Jose.

harleyman
July 22nd, 2009, 15:03
Good solid product coming from Bill as expected, yet, there is one thing that ticks me off just the same as the hellcat: the pilot disappears as soon as the engine turns off, it doesn't even wait for the propellers to stop nor for the door to be opened.

Jose.

LOL He's in a real hurry for a :icon29: or two after that long flight...!

joanvalley
July 22nd, 2009, 15:37
LOL He's in a real hurry for a :icon29: or two after that long flight...!

Nah... I think it's a wife thing...LOL

Jose.

Lionheart
July 22nd, 2009, 15:58
lolol....

Well, I wonder if I can put a timer in the Animation disappearence sequence. Or just exclude the wife link code. :d

Henry
July 22nd, 2009, 16:03
lolol....

Or just exclude the wife link code. :d
is that in the sdk ive been looking and cannot find it:isadizzy:
oh i thought that was a wife exclude and not link:173go1:
actually what i need is when it starts my wife disappears
until i cut the engines
LOL
now that could make someone wealthy:blind:
H

JimC1702
July 22nd, 2009, 16:17
Well, I had to buy it at that price. But that sure isn't the most user-friendly site I've ever been on. If it weren't for the info you guys posted here, I'd have hurled something through my monitor. :)

Thanks for the heads up, and for the tip on getting the website to work.

Jim

bkeske
July 22nd, 2009, 17:23
Oh dang it, another Lionheart aircraft I have to put in my hanger!

I was looking at this seriously the other day before heading up to Tongass, but passed...but very tempted....well, at this price, it kicked me over the edge. Well, I'm still flying around Tongass, so....

Looking forward to it Bill... :mixedsmi:

txnetcop
July 22nd, 2009, 17:39
I just bought it. I've been drooling over it for weeks. Fine aircraft Bill! Absolutely spectacular. Combined with MoCat's Alaska airports this really rocks! Tailwind next month.
Ted

bkeske
July 22nd, 2009, 18:43
Holy smokes. This is a beaut Bill.

I was kinda waiting for the ES Garmin 1000 shod aircraft to be released before getting another Garmin equipped aircraft, but this should help to familiarize me with this panel (I've never flown the default). Seems very intuitive as I've used so much Garmin stuff anyway.

Sound is fantastic, smooth as silk, fast, and there is just something about Bill's aircraft that gives you a sense of 'being there' within the VC.

Very cool. And I told myself last week, 'self, you have enough aircraft for a while'...Oh well...:wiggle:....just smile and be happy I guess.

Brian

JimC1702
July 22nd, 2009, 19:08
She definitely is a beauty! My second flight tonight was from Fulton Co. (NY) airport, south over Otsego Lake and Cooperstown, Oneonta, and on toward Deposit where I dropped her onto the Cannonsville Reservoir, just as pretty as you please.

Great work!

Jim

olaf1924
July 22nd, 2009, 19:32
I just purchased this great looking aircraft and would like to thank lionheart for a great product at a great price.:medals::medals:

ryanbatc
July 22nd, 2009, 19:45
I was kinda waiting for the ES Garmin 1000 shod aircraft to be released before getting another Garmin equipped aircraft, but this should help to familiarize me with this panel (I've never flown the default). Seems very intuitive as I've used so much Garmin stuff anyway.

Without hijacking too much, if you're looking for another good purchase you should check out the Flight1 Mustang - has a very workable G1000 in it. Probably the most realistic one at (somewhat) low cost for FSX today.

Lionheart
July 22nd, 2009, 20:17
Thanks guys for the kind words.

Sorry Brian that it hit you that hard. It is a good price.

Roger that Ryan. The F1 Mustang is a sweet plane. I have wanted to see their Garmin they have in it.

Bill

bkeske
July 22nd, 2009, 20:59
Sorry Brian that it hit you that hard. It is a good price.

:mixedsmi: Nothin to be sorry for Bill, it is a great price and can't wait to take her for an extended spin. I promised my DH2 Beaver I would take it for a spin this evening, but the Kodiak awaits.....and probably not making the Tailwind too happy.:173go1:

2Low
July 23rd, 2009, 04:07
I just got this but man that site is playing head games. It showed the message below the product explaining "If you can read this... Blah, blah..." so I clicked the Java enable button and I couldn't order. I clicked it again and the "If you can read this..." message appeared again but I was able to order. So do the opposite of what they say and you should be good!

P.S. They do accept Pay Pal.

Off to install.

aeroscout
July 23rd, 2009, 05:13
Still no joy on the D/L;updated firefox,sent email to them;keep saying not a valid email

aeroscout
July 23rd, 2009, 05:33
Ive given up on these crackerheads,they even removed the toll free landline #.Bill, I hope you get intouch with these people and explain whats happening to your great aircraft.:isadizzy:

2Low
July 23rd, 2009, 06:32
aeroscout, have you tried using Internet Explorer?

Henry
July 23rd, 2009, 06:39
aeroscout, have you tried using Internet Explorer?
there is an IE tab for firefox
as an addon
H

olaf1924
July 23rd, 2009, 06:40
I am using comcast and I can report that I downloaded the kodiak with no problems. PC aviator has given me no problems for the last three years.

Lionheart
July 27th, 2009, 10:19
If anyone missed the sale and doesnt have an issue with PayPal, let me know and I'll put up a sales link for a day at that price.

Bill

b52bob
July 27th, 2009, 10:30
do it again!! Do it again!!!
Missed the first one!