PDA

View Full Version : Da Bears.....................

Quicksand
October 20th, 2008, 05:45
WON!
I know I said I was through pulling for them, but.....

It gets in your blood, and there's no cure.....:d:isadizzy::applause::running:

MudMarine
October 20th, 2008, 06:11
Da Bills!! The best un-recognized team in the NFL!

Snuffy
October 20th, 2008, 06:19

ROFLHAO!!

Yeah they managed to pull off a game with no power in the stadium! WOW! I would have loved to seen that.

BUT because I happen to live in Jag country :tgun2: I don't get to see any football unless the jags are playing. This team has a really screwed up contract with the nfl for televising games other than the jags, on sunday. If the jags aren't playing I get to watch 4 hours of infomercials.

Being a Patriots fan like I am though, this not watching any football but the jags is giving me the gags ...

Gotta admit though for now MM the Bills are looking pretty high class. My Dad is proud as a peacock and sportin it. :kilroy:

Quicksand
October 20th, 2008, 06:25
It was a conspiracy..... The Chargers thought they'd bring all their own electricity with them...........:kilroy::running:

brad kaste
October 20th, 2008, 07:36
WON!
I know I said I was through pulling for them, but.....

It gets in your blood, and there's no cure.....:d:isadizzy::applause::running:

....QB Kyle Orton is truly coming into his own this season. The Bear staff is allowing him to call most plays. His own game. He doesn't have one favorite receiver,......but hits them all with accuracy that hasn't been seen around here in ages. Orton has an arm that would make Sid Luckman proud.

Panther_99FS
October 20th, 2008, 09:57
Kyle Orton's QB rating has been outstanding the last 4 weeks too...:kilroy::d

EgoR64
October 20th, 2008, 11:10
:wavey:

Da Raiders !!

Oh Sheet, Wrong thread !!

Good to see the Bears doing well !!:applause:

Cheers !!

Brett_Henderson
October 20th, 2008, 13:12
November 16 :kilroy:

First time in years that game might matter :d

Trans_23
October 20th, 2008, 15:10
What happened to da defense though? They are soft as warm butter. Dick Butkus must be spitting up blood watching them. They can't blame the offense for giving the other team a short field anymore although the "O" could have been a little more help in the fourth quarter. I think they had the ball for just over 4 minutes and gained about 30 yards. :isadizzy:

Panther_99FS
October 20th, 2008, 15:21
What happened to da defense though? They are soft as warm butter.

One of the sports TV shows said something like the following:

"Who would've thought that the Bears best weapon would be their quarterback & their weakest would be their defense"....

BTW Trans,
You still want Rex Grossman in there over Kyle? ;)

Trans_23
October 20th, 2008, 16:35
BTW Trans,
You still want Rex Grossman in there over Kyle? ;)

One of the writers for the Chicago Suntimes actually called Kyle the Bears fanchise quarterback. I think Kyle is having a good year. I am delightfully surprised with Kyle and the offense as a whole. I thought (as most did) that the Bears might not score 48 points this whole season let alone one game. They were absolutley pitiful in the preseason but the offensive line has given Kyle time to throw. The running game started out strong but has tailed off the past few weeks. If not for the fourth quarter let downs we might be looking at a 6-0 or 5-1 ball club, but you have to play all 60 minutes.
I have a feeling poor Rex is going to be selling real estate in a couple years. He might hang on as a backup for a couple more seasons but his 15 minutes of fame are up. It is a shame. If he could have been consistant and not dropped the damn snaps from center every game he might have made it big. I can't think of an instance where Kyle has muffed a snap this season.

Eoraptor1
October 20th, 2008, 17:08

I'm hoping they stay underestimated for the time being. I really think all the hype hurt the Patriots in the end. The Bills were a good team last year, but got hurt early and often. I was glad to see Trent Edwards was well enough to play after getting drilled in Arizona right before the Bills' bye week. I was watching the game Sunday (the portion of it that was televised; a transformer at Ralph Wilson Stadium was attacked by mylar balloons) thinking, "Wow, this is what a New England fan felt like last year."

JAMES

Trans_23
October 21st, 2008, 15:46

I don't have a whole lot of confidence in Dick Jauron. Maybe he has changed since he was with da Bears but he was aweful back then. I guess I shouldn't blame him too much though. He didn't have much to coach. I hope the Bills continue their success though. They deserve it after losing 4 straight Super Bowls. (Maybe I shouldn't have brought that up :isadizzy:)