PDA

View Full Version : looking for MARU's

dog1
October 20th, 2008, 05:28
hi,
I am working on enhancing my pacific default bases and i just realized that i dont have a decent looking up to date MARU.USIO did a great job with the waling ships but a Maru is a must for our sceneries,can someone point out where to find one and if not how do we get a request for the ship to USIOH?
dog1

PSULLYKEYS
October 20th, 2008, 06:34
Try these Dog1...

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=1020

D/L section seems to have some probs from the hacker's crap. Give it some time...

Cheers,

ckissling
October 20th, 2008, 09:41
Usio is now making a Maru in drydock#2 it should be finished soon.
ckissling

Jagdflieger
October 20th, 2008, 11:44
The SS Adventur by Crowther makes a great tramp steamer for all sides. It is pretty easy to change the texture on the stern flag to change its nationality.

I think she is here in the library. Search for the author's name: Crowther

Here she is as a Maru.

dog1
October 20th, 2008, 12:04
thanks kissling,i hadnt checked,looking forward to this one.Jagd Unfortunatly crowther not on list any chance you may upload it?.That VN stuff way outdated,
dog1

dog1
October 20th, 2008, 12:11
xxxx

ckissling
October 20th, 2008, 12:39
Don't forget Wolfi"s Hog Islanders, they were used all over the world and only need to be renamed and a jap flag added. ckissling

dog1
October 20th, 2008, 17:15
i have the islanders ,have never attempted on fidling with flags, will try with paint shop or a texture file replacement.thanks idea
dog1

ckissling
October 20th, 2008, 18:27
Wolfi also has hog Islander shipwrecks and Jaxson has a replacement Jap
flag for Usio's ships on his site. ckissling

dog1
October 21st, 2008, 04:42
thanks info cKissling,will get down to it,i never thought of adding wrecks on the beaches next to bases,good idea.I am going to ask WOLFI if he can do something for the TILOUP USN personnel to make them appear as objects for our Mb sceneries.
dog1