PDA

View Full Version : Team Speak Server

Tailwind
July 20th, 2009, 10:40
Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know, I am going to fire up my TS server software tonight at 6 PM Eastern. I will leave it up and running from then on until the site outage is over and things are stable.

Feel free to pop in and see if any one is there. Use it to communicate while the site is off line.

cfs3teedub.game-host.org

Cheers

TW

blacksheep-ghost03
July 20th, 2009, 18:40
Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know, I am going to fire up my TS server software tonight at 6 PM Eastern. I will leave it up and running from then on until the site outage is over and things are stable.

Feel free to pop in and see if any one is there. Use it to communicate while the site is off line.

cfs3teedub.game-host.org

Cheers

TW
tHNX FOR THAT TDUB. :ernae:

one-eye
July 21st, 2009, 15:55
Hello all,

cfs3teedub.game-host.org

Cheers

TW
Many thank you Bro - this is also a great chance to meet some of the other members on teamspeak .... hint ... hint ...... mates