PDA

View Full Version : Quest Kodiak Gear

jpmouse
July 17th, 2009, 12:18
Quest Kodiak Gear
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #010101; COLOR: #010101" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->For you fans of the Quest Kodiak, New Tribes mission have something you may want to look at. They have Kodiak T-shirts and hats with the aircraft on them. I just got mine and I really like them. The shirt is beautiful and of high quality. You can check it out here: :running:

http://www.ntmbooks.com/kodiak_t-shirt (http://www.ntmbooks.com/kodiak_t-shirt)

cheezyflier
July 17th, 2009, 12:22
the price is right! i just might have to get one for me, AND one for
well, ok, two for me

bushpilot
July 17th, 2009, 12:45
Now that is some cool stuff! It says it comes with free DVD about the Kodiak. I wonder if they ship those across the globe:jump::jump::jump:

Lionheart
July 17th, 2009, 17:56
That is way cool!

I must get one as well!

I love the 'none-unreachable' part. :d

harleyman
July 17th, 2009, 18:04
Bill...We are all reachable...

Hey..If I was reached...Anyone can be reached....LOL :wavey:

cheezyflier
July 18th, 2009, 18:42
i was about to reach for my c.c. to order a shirt when i saw that shipping was $20. to ship a $12 shirt. is there some other way to do it? that's too high to pay for shipping.

jpmouse
July 19th, 2009, 15:42
My shipping by priority mail was only $8.50. Of course that is domestic.

Lionheart
July 19th, 2009, 17:58
i was about to reach for my c.c. to order a shirt when i saw that shipping was $20. to ship a $12 shirt. is there some other way to do it? that's too high to pay for shipping.

CF,

Do you live near the Arctic Circle?

:d

Maybe that covers jet fuel costs for a Kodiak to fly it up there.

harleyman
July 19th, 2009, 19:07
Did you get one Bill?????

If not maybe we will all chip in and get you one from the gang for all those fine aircraft you provide for us....:ernae:

Lionheart
July 19th, 2009, 19:11
hey Mason,

Its on its way. :d

Thanks though man.

You know, this was a job presented to me by Maury, one of the vice presidents of AVSIM, (or assistent managers. I do not know how they function in rank there).

He needed the plane made for Quest so that people would know about it. Maury first went to Bill Lyons. Bill was in the middle of a project and suggested Maury approach me on it. So he did. He mentioned the Christian missions part on it, and I was on it.

So it was born into the FS world.

Amazing how popular it is.

Maury wrote me the other day about flying in one a couple of weeks back. They took off out of a forest dirt strip, several people on board, and only used half throttle to climb out of the trees. That is some radical power and lift...

Bill

cheezyflier
July 19th, 2009, 19:22
They took off out of a forest dirt strip, several people on board, and only used half throttle to climb out of the trees.

i do that every day...in the sim:icon_lol:

harleyman
July 19th, 2009, 19:33
Great story Bill....It so is a small world.......:wavey:

bushpilot
July 19th, 2009, 21:01
CF,

Do you live near the Arctic Circle?

:d

I don't know about CF, but I do:icon_lol:.

Shipping costs seem a bit high. Now I would be happy to pay it if they actually delivered the shirt with the Kodiak and did an amazing STOL landing to my backyard. And after that maybe took me aboard for a spin LOL.

With my luck it will get stuck in customs and I have to pay some more...

cheezyflier
July 20th, 2009, 09:51
i may just order it and ship it to my sister in the states. then someday, when i can go back, i'll pick it up from her.