PDA

View Full Version : bdp zapper update

loverboy1
July 17th, 2009, 07:30
for past weeks was issue on this false scanner call which always removed it then reloaded last night ,,,and never called it ...werid

in otherwords zapper now appears a ok .....

fyi

was downloaded from oz

JayKae
July 17th, 2009, 14:37
All files on the OZx servers are scanned on a daily basis and are 100% virus free :)

loverboy1
July 17th, 2009, 15:54
well prior to this i got this false postive and was removed , from my system by antivirus scanners , and provider , also from oz , but now ok ,,,,,,for the record ,so for what ever reason ... about month got that false postive virus delte on zapper , finally now not .......fyi

Capt. Winters
July 17th, 2009, 16:17
Hi LB,

Its got nothing to do with the zapper, the zapper is virus free (and always has been) the one I emailed you a week or so ago, was picked up by your anti virus, and you didnt use it. but this is the same file from the Oz server.

anti virus programs now seem to be hitting anything that has a file extension that virus's sometimes occupy.

last night for the first time my anti virus picked up on the auto start function of my 4GB memory stick. now to use it I have to navigate manually to it, rather than having it automatically started by windows when plugged in.

If your anti virus is now leaving your zapper alone either its finally recognised your preferance to ignore this file or perhaps it has been updated recently.

regards Rob.

loverboy1
July 17th, 2009, 16:44
thanks captain , what ever the reason im happy . lol

best to ya

im really enjoying eto , thanks

ps

sir grizzey helped me take pics not great but slowly getting decent .

:ernae:

Old Tiger
July 18th, 2009, 05:18
for past weeks was issue on this false scanner call which always removed it then reloaded last night ,,,and never called it ...werid

in otherwords zapper now appears a ok .....

fyi

was downloaded from oz

:wavey:Hi LB: Went to oz, could'nt locate that Zapper. Any clue to where it is? I have McAfee and it's driving me:isadizzy:

Thanx:guinness:

Capt. Winters
July 18th, 2009, 05:28
Hi Len,

I pm'ed you the other day, did you get the one I emailed?

its not on the aussie site, BeauBrummie kindly put just the zapper up on his site.
but its the same file from the set included with the full ETO download set from the aussie site.

regards Rob.

http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/html/eto_files.html

loverboy1
July 18th, 2009, 05:59
old tiger i reformmated and reloaded the whole thing when i reloaded from oz ....

yes beaus site has a copy as stated by captain and linked

if you have adware ....it will take it out unless youve elimated and safegaurded the file , zapper,

fyi

Old Tiger
July 18th, 2009, 06:43
Hi Len,

I pm'ed you the other day, did you get the one I emailed?

its not on the aussie site, BeauBrummie kindly put just the zapper up on his site.
but its the same file from the set included with the full ETO download set from the aussie site.

regards Rob.

http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/html/eto_files.html

Thanks Rob. Got em but my McAfee wacked them befor I could use em. :isadizzy:Can't figure out how to let McAfee exclude em. Guess I'll call McAfee to see whats goin on.

bests Len

BeauBrummie
July 18th, 2009, 08:55
If all else fails, once you've got to the correct page on my site. Turn it off, download and turn it on afterwards. But you'll still have to figure how to exclude the files from future disc scans.