PDA

View Full Version : GG jet exhaust

oldwheat
July 16th, 2009, 12:16
I know that @ one time there were some exhaust effects for some of the CFS2 jets that used the GG gauge. Have they become lost in the shuffle or were they never actually uploaded?

oldwheat
July 17th, 2009, 20:53
:bump:

bub
July 17th, 2009, 22:42
OW,

I have exhaust effects for the Fox Four Sabre, don't remember where I got them, I think from Ravenna, that I believe use the GG gauge. The flame and smoke work off the throttle. PM me and I'll get them off to you.

Bub

oldwheat
July 18th, 2009, 10:55
They were done by Kelticheart & I dont believe that he ever officially uploaded them. More of a WIP thing as I recall.

pstrany
July 18th, 2009, 18:12
One of my aircraft has exhaust trails that works only at 80%-100% throttle. Can't remember how I did it, but might have been a gauge - will have a look and let you know how it was done.

Do you know the exact name of the gauge?

Paul

pstrany
July 18th, 2009, 19:22
Hi;

never mind. The gauge my effects uses is "DAP_ExhaustFX.gau". Now I just have to figure out where that came from......

Paul

oldwheat
July 18th, 2009, 19:29
That's the 'Green Ghost' gauge as mentioned above. It's available in the downloads section here.
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=Greenghost#download