PDA

View Full Version : Small Milestone

flyby
September 28th, 2008, 03:23
Just waving my own little flag. :costumes:

Just realised I've had over 50,000 visits to the CFS3 clips I have on Youtube. Wow!

Thank you to everybody for the support and on the whole, kind words.

I've tried to work out what makes some clips more popular than others, but it seems to defy any logic I can recognise. Doesn't matter of course, but it's curious to do the Youtube Insight. (I just hope they never start giving marks out of ten for spelling).

Anyway, small milestone passed, and thank you again.

hairyspin
September 28th, 2008, 05:36
Many congratulations, flyby! :applause::applause::applause: And may I say I hope you get your rig up and running soon to give us more to enjoy! :d

ronnybengt
September 28th, 2008, 06:59
may i salute..the Ingemar Bergman of CFS 3 movies....:applause::applause::applause:

:d

R

viso
September 28th, 2008, 07:39
Sorry Flyby, but I won't be satisified until you've produced 10,000 minutes of material! Keep 'em coming. It's just like watching that classic documentary series, World at War, and I always look forward to seeing the next one.

ronnybengt
September 28th, 2008, 08:24
rofl,,viso.....ya bastard...LOL
R

NSS
September 28th, 2008, 09:07
Congrats Stan..

BeauBrummie
September 28th, 2008, 09:36
Well done mate, glad to see you've aquired a decerning audience.

I've tried to work out what makes some clips more popular than others, but it seems to defy any logic I can recognise. Doesn't matter of course, but it's curious to do the Youtube Insight.

Yes I've noticed that. Of all my films the most popular is the Mossie attempting to take off from St Mary's short strip! The runner up is the MTB Malta mission.

Beau

flyby
September 28th, 2008, 09:56
I'll keep making them if you fellas keep creating stuff to put in them. Said it before, I just look out the window and press record. If what I see looks good, it's ALL down to the creators involved.

CFS3 in all it's forms can be, and often is, much much richer than people realise, - and I think we've still to see the best of it.

The ETO looks superb, though I'm still having pc issues to fully enjoy it, and Polovski's OFF 3 videos are breathtaking, and incredibly moving. Have you seen the intensity of the AI dogfights? I really can't wait to get my hands on OFF3. Just hope I have my PC issues resolved in time.

Getting the flight Sim DT's....:costumes:

polecat0942
October 4th, 2008, 17:34
Just heard you may be considering leaving and I couldn't find a better thread than this one to ask you not to go. Those 50,000 mean something. It means you are an important part of this community and we enjoy your presence and work here. Please reconsider and please stay.

Sincerely,

John

gianlucabagatti
October 6th, 2008, 04:22
for what my voice can count: please stay flyby, I have no other words!

hairyspin
October 6th, 2008, 11:22
I just realised I no longer had your sig to give the link to your videos :banghead: but fortunately haven't cleared out my browsing history recently. If anyone else is looking for flyby's videos on YouTube, they're at :- http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=FlybySOH&page=1

Enjoy! :jump:

BeauBrummie
October 6th, 2008, 13:13
They're also available at my website in the video section. I've asked Stan if it's ok to keep them there.

Beau