PDA

View Full Version : Video of the ho_229v5

flyer01
July 14th, 2009, 16:32
This is a video of the ho_229v5 with different effects and new skin. After shooting down the planes I turn on the Gatling guns to show the ground effect. Then shoot the missiles to show there effect. This is not your stock off-the-self ho_229v5. This is quit the light show! The video is not the quality I had hope for after I uploaded. I would hope more people will make Videos and upload them on photobucket for us to look at.

http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu247/flyer01_2009/?action=view&current=cfs3vista2009-07-1411-14-04-07_mpeg.flv

flyer01:medals:

lewis11777
July 14th, 2009, 17:03
That had some very unusual gun sounds like something out of star wars. Those engines sounds were also unfamiliar, where did you get those?

flyer01
July 14th, 2009, 17:35
That had some very unusual gun sounds like something out of star wars. Those engines sounds were also unfamiliar, where did you get those?
lewis, I have had this ho229 for some time now, I do not remember where I got the sound file. I have spent a lot of time looking at jet sound files from lots of download sights. That is one thing that is interchangeable in flight Sims and that is the sound file.
Flyer01

OldCrow
July 15th, 2009, 11:14
That was interesting and entertaining. That's a U.S. 229?
Those effescts were pretty cool too.

flyer01
July 15th, 2009, 12:40
That was interesting and entertaining. That's a U.S. 229?
Those effescts were pretty cool too.

Thank you glad you liked the video. This is a very entertaining plane to fly. I think of it as my U.S. Stealth Fighter. LOL I have different installs of CFS3 ETO that I put different planes and EFFECTS in. Same with MAW, PTO, DPKS and OFF2. For me that is what CFS3 is about entertament! Then I have an install for MP that is stock ETO 1.20. and CFS3.
I have never seen a MP game posted for any other CFS3 addon sims other then ETO 1.20 and Stock CFS3.

Now that I know we can put Video on Photobucket I will post more of them every now and then. And hope others will do the same. Maybe some previews of new missions or addons.

Good Flying,
Flyer01:medals: