PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to say sorry

MenendezDiego
July 12th, 2009, 23:03
Hello Everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Well I've been un-blocked, and I'd like to again say sorry. It was most un-professional of me, and it will not happen again. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Sincerely, Diego<o:p></o:p>

Mathias
July 12th, 2009, 23:51
Good move Diego, and welcome back.

BananaBob
July 12th, 2009, 23:56
Good to see you back Diego!! :ernae:

MenendezDiego
July 13th, 2009, 00:14
Thanks Mathias, and thanks Bob. Long time no talk! :ernae:

Naismith
July 13th, 2009, 00:21
Dunno what you said or did, but I think that we have all probably acted without thinking at times. It takes a big person to apologise. :ernae:

Kiwikat
July 13th, 2009, 00:29
I'm happy the SOH staff gave you another chance. Though I hope you learned that we are all real people here and do feel the effects of what is said. Let's keep the blue side up...

:ernae:

MenendezDiego
July 13th, 2009, 00:35
Blue side it is Kiwikat :)

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm206/MenendezDiego2008/F-16REX2-1.jpg

Sure have learned my lesson, Diego

harleyman
July 13th, 2009, 02:58
Thank you..Welcome back.....:applause:

hey_moe
July 13th, 2009, 03:06
Diego, it takes a pretty big person to take responsibly and apologize for any wrong doings no matter what the mistake was.I have more respect for a member that takes the direction you have decided to take than a member that acts like he is never wrong.Thank you for being a bigger person....Moe thanks you.:ernae:

kilo delta
July 13th, 2009, 03:34
Diego, it takes a pretty big person to take responsibly and apologize for any wrong doings no matter what the mistake was.I have more respect for a member that takes the direction you have decided to take than a member that acts like he is never wrong.Thank you for being a bigger person....Moe thanks you.:ernae:

Ditto..we all learn from our mistakes.:applause::ernae:

Bjoern
July 13th, 2009, 05:05
Live and learn. Even on the internet.

Welcome back! :ernae:

Lateral-G
July 13th, 2009, 05:12
Though I am clueless (as is often the case) welcome back.

-G-

jmig
July 13th, 2009, 05:36
Welcome back Diego. There aren't many here who can say, they never said something they later wished they hadn't said.

That being said, the wise learn from their mistakes. The stupid continue to do the same thing over and over. One of the nice tings about SOH is that most of us learn from mistakes. You seem to be on of the wise.

:icon29:

Navy Chief
July 13th, 2009, 05:43
Just as previously mentioned by Naismith, I have no idea what happened to cause the banning...but welcome back!

NC

dswo
July 13th, 2009, 06:31
Glad you are back.

MCDesigns
July 13th, 2009, 07:25
Welcome back!! :ernae:

BOOM
July 13th, 2009, 07:37
Way to go Diego!! Real good to see you back!!
Cheers!:icon29:

Quicksand
July 13th, 2009, 08:21
The ones who posted before me have said it better than I ever could, but I would like to welcome you back to the SOH family. One more Tomcat freak back aboard safely..:gameon::applause:

limjack
July 13th, 2009, 08:28
Though I am clueless (as is often the case) welcome back.

-G-

Ditto

Jim

MenendezDiego
July 13th, 2009, 11:18
Thanks all for the warm comments.

It sure is good to be back.

Regards, Diego

tigisfat
July 13th, 2009, 11:24
Welcome back; you may now party to this animated GIF that you wouldn't have seen had you been permanently banned.

I thought I'd never find a use for this:
http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/wackywavingarm.gif

djscoo
July 13th, 2009, 11:39
Welcome back; you may now party to this animated GIF that you wouldn't have seen had you been permanently banned.

I thought I'd never find a use for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1_97Fjm9k :mixedsmi:

N2056
July 13th, 2009, 16:53
Having been involved in that little 'flare up' I am pleased to see that you are back.
I will not get into details of my involvement other than to say at the time I was pretty upset, and posted something that I really regretted...Panther was fast to act & it was gone before I had a chance to go edit it...for that I am thankful.

At that point I realized a few things, and a big one was that allowing anyone to get me overly worked up on a forum was something I could not allow. That was a big reason for my decision to take a 'time out'. I choose not to divulge other reasons, but the bottom line is that I hope all parties involved learned something and can get on with enjoying all that the group has to offer.

M-D, many thanks for the apology, and welcome back :wavey:

Seaking055
July 13th, 2009, 17:50
Welcome back !!

deathfromafar
July 13th, 2009, 19:22
Having been involved in that little 'flare up' I am pleased to see that you are back.
I will not get into details of my involvement other than to say at the time I was pretty upset, and posted something that I really regretted...Panther was fast to act & it was gone before I had a chance to go edit it...for that I am thankful.

At that point I realized a few things, and a big one was that allowing anyone to get me overly worked up on a forum was something I could not allow. That was a big reason for my decision to take a 'time out'. I choose not to divulge other reasons, but the bottom line is that I hope all parties involved learned something and can get on with enjoying all that the group has to offer.

M-D, many thanks for the apology, and welcome back :wavey:
Well Said N2056! :applause:

Glad you're back Diego!:ernae:

Bjoern
July 14th, 2009, 15:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1_97Fjm9k :mixedsmi:

Dammit, *I* wanted to post that! http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/Smileys/motz.gif http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/Smileys/huebscher.gif

crashaz
July 14th, 2009, 18:14
Families fight.. we are family here. Very big of you to apologize! Kudos and welcome back :wavey:... we are stronger together than apart. :applause: