PDA

View Full Version : Bill Womack's Skins For Piglet's Mite ...

Flyboy208
July 11th, 2009, 18:34
Am I mistaken here, or did Bill do some snazzy photoreal repaints for this cool little Mooney? Where can I get them if they exist ? Mike :wiggle:

spotlope
July 11th, 2009, 19:36
I did indeed do a couple of them; a Jaguar paint and a Bugatti version. Sadly, the only place I uploaded them was the Avsim library, which is down for maintenance right now. Doubly sadly, I can't seem to find the original zips on my HD now for some reason. If anyone has one or both of them, I'd appreciate it if you could send them to me (just PM me) so I can upload them here at SOH.

peter12213
July 12th, 2009, 06:53
theres loads at flightsim.com i think!

Tako_Kichi
July 12th, 2009, 07:31
If anyone has one or both of them, I'd appreciate it if you could send them to me (just PM me) so I can upload them here at SOH.
I just checked my backup drive and I have your zipped Jag paint exactly as it was downloaded Bill.

I will fire off a PM right now.

Nick C
July 12th, 2009, 07:46
I'm uploading them to my server, then will send Bill an email with the links.

Edit: Ooops sorry Larry, I started writing this post then got lost in a Google frenzy!

spotlope
July 12th, 2009, 08:31
Thanks, guys. Once I've pulled 'em down, I'll stick them on the server here at SOH.

HALF AN HOUR LATER: Okay, they're uploaded to the library. You can grab 'em once they're available.

Flyboy208
July 12th, 2009, 09:14
Thanks very much Bill & The rest of you for your time! Mike :ernae:

Flyboy208
July 13th, 2009, 18:45
Again, a huge thanks Bill - top-notch repaints Sir !!! Mike :applause:

BananaBob
July 13th, 2009, 20:15
Again, a huge thanks Bill - top-notch repaints Sir !!! Mike :applause:

I got to get this plane out of storage now, had so much fun with it, love those paints too Bill! :medals::medals: Thanks for the reminder on this one Mike. :ernae:

Flyboy208
July 14th, 2009, 07:28
Yes Bob, it is indeed a fun little bird to tool around in, especially with the cool panel mods Bill did as well ...

Cheers! Mike :wiggle: