PDA

View Full Version : Bluff Creek

PRB
July 9th, 2009, 16:31
Ok, so I was watching a new episode of MonsterQuest last night, and it was about Big Foot (again.) After it was over I looked up “Big Foot Bluff Creek” on Google Earth, where that famous footage of the beastie was filmed by that Patterson guy. I found it. It’s just 10 miles north of Hoopa (ICAO=O21.) I jumped in the Jet Ranger and decided to check it out. It’s pretty rugged terrain. On the MonsterQuest show, they tried to fly in with a helicopter, but couldn’t land. Of course all my Helicopters are free, so I don’t have to buy a new one if (when) I crash… Anyway, I didn’t see any BigFoots, darn it…

Moses03
July 10th, 2009, 05:14
Is Mr. Bigfoot an addon or a easter egg of sorts? (I think he is wearing a watch). :icon_lol:

cheezyflier
July 10th, 2009, 06:54
Is Mr. Bigfoot an addon or a easter egg of sorts? (I think he is wearing a watch). :icon_lol:

actually, it's a swatch. bigfoot is a total 80's fanboy. if you see him in the fall he will be sporting a members only jacket.

PRB
July 10th, 2009, 16:59

No, it's just me demonstrating my third-grade level of skill with paint Shop Pro... It does look like he's wearing a watch, or something! :icon_lol: