PDA

View Full Version : UK2000 Pt2 for FSX to be released this Saturday !

calypsos
July 9th, 2009, 12:54
For those guys who fly around the UK, this Saturday is a real 'red letter day'. Garry Summons Vol 2 (Wales, Midlands and East Anglia) will be released over 400 meg of airfields and airports to banish for ever the default scenery from 'middle England'. I have just bought a new HD to use this with the Horizon VFR volume 2 that it is paired up with. A free demo is available now...

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/vfrairfields/index.html

stiz
July 9th, 2009, 13:48
i hate the fact the north is always the last!!!! :frown:

o well :engel016:

kilo delta
July 9th, 2009, 14:59

It's a well thought out conspiracy....aimed squarely at the fact that you lot gave us "Emmerdale"!.....shudder

hehehe.....j/k
:icon_lol::icon_lol::ernae:

Dangerous Beans
July 9th, 2009, 15:06
I'll be getting this, already have Vol 1

I nearly pre ordered but it says I'm not eligable for the discount even though I own parts 1 to 6 of the FS9 sets so I'll have to wait for Gary to confirm I'm eligable first.

Starting in the south and working upwards is fine with me :)

dougal
July 9th, 2009, 15:45

Hi Stiz

My wife was born in 'Brid'. We lived there for years. Finally saw sense and moved south tho' :jump::jump:

There's a nice little abandoned airstrip at Carnaby where I use to race drag bikes.

stiz
July 9th, 2009, 15:46
It's a well thought out conspiracy....aimed squarely at the fact that you lot gave us "Emmerdale"!.....shudder

hehehe.....j/k
:icon_lol::icon_lol::ernae:

better than eastbenders thing ... and we had Heartbeat as well! who could ask for more?! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
:ernae:

noddy
July 9th, 2009, 23:16
Great news.