View Full Version : Oshkosh Airshow Schedule Out

TomSteber
July 7th, 2009, 18:44
Just released today.
May help those planning on attending.

http://www.airventure.org/attractions/airshows.html

TomSteber
July 7th, 2009, 18:49
Just a reminder that isn't stated in the airshow schedule.
The Airbus A380 that's coming will be doing a full flight demo when it arrives Tuesday around 2:15ish. And another full flight demo when it leaves on Friday around 2:30.

Can't wait!

Trans_23
July 8th, 2009, 14:13
Just a reminder that isn't stated in the airshow schedule.
The Airbus A380 that's coming will be doing a full flight demo when it arrives Tuesday around 2:15ish. And another full flight demo when it leaves on Friday around 2:30.

Can't wait!
Guess I am going to have to take a day or two off from work to see the A380. I also wanted to buy a ride in the B-17 but at $400 a ride I guess that is going to have to wait.

Wittpilot
July 8th, 2009, 14:23
I also wanted to buy a ride in the B-17 but at $400 a ride I guess that is going to have to wait.

You have to think of it, not as a purchase, but an investment in your future........others will agree....

-witt

Trans_23
July 8th, 2009, 14:26
I agree Witt but with work as shakey as it is right now I will have to save that ride for another time. It will cost me a nice chunk of change just to go up there during the week.

Kiwikat
July 8th, 2009, 17:42
I'll be there. :engel016:

CG_1976
July 8th, 2009, 17:48
I won't be going to EAA this year. Im heading into Yupperland for a vaction with wildlife and lighthouses. Was supposed to be Panama but Visa's and other paperwork getting to be a pain in the rump. Hope someone post a few pics of the A-380. Enjoy the EAA.

TomSteber
July 9th, 2009, 09:48
I won't be going to EAA this year. Im heading into Yupperland for a vaction with wildlife and lighthouses. Was supposed to be Panama but Visa's and other paperwork getting to be a pain in the rump. Hope someone post a few pics of the A-380. Enjoy the EAA.

Where in the U.P.?
I'm originally from Menominee, MI

CG_1976
July 9th, 2009, 10:47
Where in the U.P.?
I'm originally from Menominee, MI

Eagle River

TomSteber
July 9th, 2009, 13:35
Eagle River

Nice area. Except that's in Wisconsin. Make sure to make a stop at the fudge shop!

P.S. Last time I was there, I heard that unmistakable sound and ran outside to see 2 AT-6's in trail going into the airport there! God, I hate it when that happens.

CG_1976
July 9th, 2009, 16:08
Nice area. Except that's in Wisconsin. Make sure to make a stop at the fudge shop!

P.S. Last time I was there, I heard that unmistakable sound and ran outside to see 2 AT-6's in trail going into the airport there! God, I hate it when that happens.

no its in upper michigan on the Keweenaw http://hunts-upguide.com/eagle_river.html

Bomber_12th
July 9th, 2009, 17:20
I can't wait for the show. I'm hoping to be there, though never know until about a week beforehand.

Some awesome warbird participation this year, and will likely be one of, if not the best turnouts of warbirds Oshkosh has seen. A new bluenosed P-51D restoration will be unveiled at the show, and the P-51C "Tuskegee Airmen" will hopefully make its debut to the public for the first time since its rebuild. Also, hopefully it all works out, there are numerous unique aircraft coming from Canada, like the Lysander, Lanc, Hurricane, and BF-109E. The presence of the DH88 Comet and Pitcairn PA-18 Autogiro will also be a tremendous treat. I'm not a fan of airliners, but it will still be amazing I'm sure to walk around such a massive aircraft as the A380.

Cirrus N210MS
July 9th, 2009, 17:23
looks like i am goto be at eaa this year!!

goto be flying into the airshow in a cirrus SR22! just like last time! most likey will be by the hotel camping!

TomSteber
July 9th, 2009, 18:02
no its in upper michigan on the Keweenaw http://hunts-upguide.com/eagle_river.html
Sorry, wrong Eagle River. :isadizzy:
That's really cool though. I see it's up by Copper Harbor. Really Beautiful up there. And by the way, that's REALLY up there. LONG drive.