PDA

View Full Version : 'Stick A Fork In Earnhardt Jr., He's Done'

Panther_99FS
July 6th, 2009, 09:37
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-stick-a-fork-in-earnhardt-hes-done/

EasyEd
July 6th, 2009, 16:52
Hey All,

No arguement from me. I knew he was done when he kept driving by his pitbox race after race. Something wasn't right.

-Ed-

stansdds
July 8th, 2009, 01:58
Yeah, I think Junior's days with Hendrick Motorsports are numbered. Rick Hendrick doesn't want a driver or team who doesn't win in his stable. Junior needs to either be a top ten driver for the remainder of this season or face the fact that he's no where near as good as his fans think he is.

smoores
July 8th, 2009, 10:24
who should be in the 88 next year? Brad Keselowski, who has won in a field filler car this year, or Dale Jr, who hasn't won in a year, and has only 1 top 5?

EasyEd
July 8th, 2009, 17:27
Hey All,

I have no doubt Jr will be in the 88 next year. Hendrick won't turn his back on Jr nation after only one year and it is right that he shouldn't. It'll be more interesting to see if Danica Patrick is in a Hendrick car next year!

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
July 8th, 2009, 18:25
It'll be more interesting to see if Danica Patrick is in a Hendrick car next year!

-Ed-

What happened to the 'vaunted' Erin Crocker :ques:

EasyEd
July 8th, 2009, 18:36
Hey All,

Ask Ray Evernham!! :isadizzy:

-Ed-

Cazzie
July 9th, 2009, 03:35
Hey All,

I have no doubt Jr will be in the 88 next year. Hendrick won't turn his back on Jr nation after only one year and it is right that he shouldn't. It'll be more interesting to see if Danica Patrick is in a Hendrick car next year!

-Ed-

Talk about a wrecked marriage! :icon_lol:

Caz

Panther_99FS
July 9th, 2009, 05:01
Well,
I'd say based on experience, NASCAR would be better off going with Crocker....

Cazzie
July 9th, 2009, 07:43
And they'll be better off without Patrick too. Oh, they'll four-wall her presence, play off her misfortunes like they were no fault of her own, try to boost her morale and maybe set up for her to lead a lap sometime. But in the end, she will be just as toasted as Crocker. NASCAR and F-1 can just about be described in one word: waste.

Caz

wombat666
July 9th, 2009, 08:51

Now that is a new word for 'it'!
:applause: