View Full Version : FlightSim.com ???

italoc
July 4th, 2009, 05:34
What happen to the site ????:isadizzy:
Hacked ???? :pop4:
Italo

dharris
July 4th, 2009, 05:40
Site is working for me. It is a little slow, but it has been for a short while.

Dangerousdave26
July 4th, 2009, 05:41
That may be just a mysql error

Either way it is not good.

It was doing a week ago and recovered.

Lets hope it recovers again.

*** Edit just tried to go back and the whole site is slow. It could be trouble coming.

stiz
July 4th, 2009, 08:17
or they could just be doing weekend matenince and everyones just a little paranoid :engel016:

harrybasset
July 4th, 2009, 10:11
I'm having problems today too. When doing file search sometimes it is very slow, or if I locate a file I can't always get it to download. Quite worrying. after what happened to Avsim and a hacker tampering with SOH last week.

ananda
July 4th, 2009, 23:08
No problems today, Viewing latest files was instantaneous, downloaded a 6.7MB file at 110KB/S.

Naismith
July 5th, 2009, 02:21
They seem to have changed their file system, on the search file part, if you go ahead and then return to the previous page, you grt a blank screen. I dont remember it being like that before.
Tonight I realised just how much I miss Avsim, I was searching FS.com for a bunch of Russian aircraft which I know are in Avsim, but sadly lacking in FS.com.
Hasten back Avsim.........

harrybasset
July 5th, 2009, 03:14
Hi Naismith

You may have tried this already but I think the Avsim Russian site is still working (I've not been on it for a couple of weeks) They may have what you are looking for.

Naismith
July 5th, 2009, 12:10
Hi Naismith

You may have tried this already but I think the Avsim Russian site is still working (I've not been on it for a couple of weeks) They may have what you are looking for.

Found this one http://rossiya.123.fr/e-main as a great linker for Russian aircraft. Some of the pointers are to Avsim, but a search of Avsim.ru for the same aircraft usually turns up something. By doing this I have uncovered one or two treasures that are under appreciated. Found a very high quality Su-15 I was totally unaware of. File 7617_SU-15A_2.zip at Avsim.ru
The English version of Avsim.ru is of course http://www.avsimrus.com/
which makes it much easier for us western types.