PDA

View Full Version : Revised Hurricane XP's at Regs

seacondor
October 18th, 2008, 21:39
I have put up the Revised Hurricane XP's at Regs to solve the latest issue.

pachi
October 18th, 2008, 21:57
cool, thx seacondor:ernae:

gaw
October 19th, 2008, 04:04
what was the issue.....these were/are gorgeous ships?

Bravo/4
October 19th, 2008, 04:54
I think we have two sets of drop tanks, a MAW set and a AvHistory set, I had both installed on my setup, and didn't realise, so I never got any issues? AFAIK the guys who have installed the MAW weapons and pylons were ok, the xdp's have been changed to find the AvHistory tanks, hopefully this will sort it, or it could make things worse, I hope not!! It's all my fault, so apologies:redf:

oki
October 19th, 2008, 11:55
thanks for the great skins, which I have all found and downloaded. :applause:

I am still a bit confused which base model I must use: the MAW MkII C models are all the tropical version with the sand filter, which cannot be right for the NF skins. So it must be one of the other Hurris at Reg's Hangar, but the LKA and two of the others I cannot download (file not found). So I guess I take the JXH.

Is that the right one, will the others be available again?

oki
October 19th, 2008, 11:58
(double submision, sorry......)

oki
October 19th, 2008, 12:16
......something is funny :censored:, I am getting stuck all the time

hurricane3
October 19th, 2008, 12:46
First the good news,I downloaded the HurriMkIIc JXH and it works fine now,replaced the xpd and now the sim no longer freezes up.
Bad news ,I downloaded the Hurri with US makings ,and although it says it's a MK IIc the file says it's a MK Ia.Anyway it worked the first time but from then on out it froze the sim at the start page, so had to remove it.
Also the other Hurris I tried says page not found.
Oh well now I have a real Hurribomber.Thanks for your work

hurricane3
October 19th, 2008, 12:53
The good news is the Hurri MK IIC JKH works fine now with the new XPD and doesnt freeze up my sim.
Bad news is the Sea Hurri with U.S. markings which says it's a MKIIc says it's a MK IA in the file and freezes up my sim at the start page, so had to remove it. The other Hurris I tried to download ,says page not found. Thanks for you work at least I have a Hurribomber now.

hurricane3
October 19th, 2008, 12:57
oops thought my first post didn't go through ,so I tried a second one,and now see the first one posted.
Have you been hacked like one post says ?Sometimes I get on other times I can,t, same with some downloads from REG's site.

oki
October 20th, 2008, 12:44
is REG's somehow hit by the hacking?

half the Hurricane models are still gone (file not found)?