PDA

View Full Version : IL2: Birds of Prey has launched it's website

KOM.Nausicaa
July 2nd, 2009, 05:40
IL2: Birds of Prey has launched it's website, and it's quite fancy too:
LINK HERE (http://www.il2game.com/)

Matt Wynn
July 2nd, 2009, 06:04
oooooh wheres the lying in a pool of drool emote? this must mean its getting near closing stages...... hopefully!:jump:

Ferry_vO
July 2nd, 2009, 06:11
Not for the computer...?

:kilroy:

KOM.Nausicaa
July 2nd, 2009, 06:17
No console. But ment to be quite realistic, not too arcadish. If PC, wait for SoW:BoB --IL2:BoP guys "stole" some of the landscapes from there, hehe. IL2:BoP runs on an old "revamped" IL2 engine, SoW:BoB will have a completely new engine and 5-10 times the features. If not go for Rise of Flight, it's kikken butt, and PC too.

crashaz
July 2nd, 2009, 06:23
I am going to give Oleg another chance. As for me... I am holding out with anticipation for BoB.:wiggle:

KOM.Nausicaa
July 2nd, 2009, 06:54
INFO: Il2: Birds of Prey is not from Oleg, nor was his studio involved in it's development. 1C company sold the right for use of the IL2 engine and some plane models to Gaijin Entertainment, that's all.

cheezyflier
July 2nd, 2009, 08:28
Gaijin Entertainment

...interesting name:isadizzy:

KOM.Nausicaa
July 2nd, 2009, 08:29
Another russian company. Good guys, very enthousiastic.

Toastmaker
July 2nd, 2009, 09:11
Were it a Japanese company, that name would be a bit offensive, right Cheeze ?

TARPSBird
July 2nd, 2009, 09:28
Gaijin = foreigner. I don't think the word has the same negative connotation it used to have, but probably not the best choice of name if you're planning to sell to Japanese gamers. :icon_lol:

redriver6
July 2nd, 2009, 10:00
hmmm if you click on the 'planes' section and choose P-51B...i shows you every version of the Mustang but the 'B':icon_lol:

crashaz
July 2nd, 2009, 12:10
INFO: Il2: Birds of Prey is not from Oleg, nor was his studio involved in it's development. 1C company sold the right for use of the IL2 engine and some plane models to Gaijin Entertainment, that's all.

Sorry Nausicaa, I meant to say that I am waiting for BoB to buy... was not considering this Birds of Prey.

I really would like to see a level of immersion and with a death of upcoming sims... the promise of BoB is putting my trust in Oleg again. :guinness:

KOM.Nausicaa
July 2nd, 2009, 13:22
I just said it because many people misunderstood this as being an Oleg product.