PDA

View Full Version : 'This Is NOT Me'...

Panther_99FS
October 18th, 2008, 18:21
:mixedsmi:...

Marlin
October 18th, 2008, 19:43
You seem to be a bit happier than that appears. He looks pissed and has weapons in his hands to boot. :costumes:

Scratch
October 18th, 2008, 20:18
Non regulation haircut is a dead giveaway:d

gigabyte
October 18th, 2008, 20:40
Wait a minute, that was too easy, of course we knew it was not you P, that aircraft actually landed in one piece and the pilot is walking away from it, if our Mr. P had been behind the controls the picture would have included flames and emergency response vehicles...

Sorry P I couldn't help myself...:costumes:

simkid22
October 18th, 2008, 22:55
Looks like the mechanic doesn't want to look back in case Panther brings it back in less than perfect condition. Sorry too! :costumes:

grunau_baby
October 19th, 2008, 00:16
Now, he looks more like he allready had a hard time fixing what P. has done to his baby beforehand. In the Background itīs the fixed remains!:d

Alex

icarus
October 19th, 2008, 04:36
you discover also our other scenery panther inside the gamma pack

http://www.icarusgold.com/FS/viewpage.php?page_id=2

CBris
October 19th, 2008, 08:11
My favourite tool at one time! Great for starting Bell 47s on a cold winter's day.

Weeellll, OK, it was a hide faced hammer and not a "four pounder", but it was great to see the pilot's faces when they report "no start" and us techs walk out with the Big Hammer.

(Sticky needle in the carb... WHACK!... "Fixed captain") :d

BananaBob
October 19th, 2008, 08:52
That's a Jarhead for sure, no Airman haircut there, the sideburns aren't long enough, LOL :d