PDA

View Full Version : prepere your self for another vietnam this time for cfs2 multiplayer

aceman0x
July 1st, 2009, 20:30
well to start i am preparing some jet fighters of aplhasim searching for panels and sound, becaus i will prepair team missions for multiplayer against the machine, missions like air to air combat, ground attacks, mixed missions (ground an air cover) and well maybe air to sea attacks (i konow tha it wasnt happen i the real war)

is beacuse jet vs jet againts another pilot is something dificult, especialy when the other pilot doesn't know how to use the engine and aim to the target

ok not exactly as vietnam but similar

simonu
July 2nd, 2009, 01:53
hello aceman, sounds interesting, I have been delving into the inner workings of the old alpha jets, we (dirts VC project) have been struggling with them because they are not multiLOD and have a serious impact on frame rates when used in missions, any how, keep us informed of your progress.

aceman0x
July 2nd, 2009, 08:17
yes shure i am using cfs2 models of alpha oldies, i have allready done the F-4n of navy and an f-5 tiger II but that one was before vietnam, right now i am workin on the f-4e of army (that one have cannon) and migs 17 19 21
and i have allready tested the navy f-4 and mig 17 for multiplayer