PDA

View Full Version : White whale pays anoughter visit.

demorier
July 1st, 2009, 01:08
Been cruising up and down the east coast of Australia during migration for quite some years now. Hasn't been seen for 2 years. Payed a visit here today as he heads north for winter.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2009/07/01/93971_gold-coast-feature.html

OBIO
July 1st, 2009, 02:11
My mother-in-law is on vacation in Australia...and I thought someone had taken pics of her snorkling and gotten her confused with a Cetaceen (Whale in edjumacated language).

OBIO

brad kaste
July 1st, 2009, 05:38
My mother-in-law is on vacation in Australia...and I thought someone had taken pics of her snorkling and gotten her confused with a Cetaceen (Whale in edjumacated language).

OBIO
Obio,
....Sounds like your mother-in-law owes you a crack over the noggin' either with a fry pan or rolling pin......or worse...(:engel016:..sleep with the angels...)

jmig
July 1st, 2009, 05:42
Obio,
....Sounds like your mother-in-law owes you a crack over the noggin' either with a fry pan or rolling pin......or worse...(:engel016:..sleep with the angels...)

:icon_lol:

tigisfat
July 1st, 2009, 09:13
cool post. I didn't know there were albino whales.

.......call me Ishmael.

luckydog
July 1st, 2009, 10:11
cool post. I didn't know there were albino whales.

.......call me Ishmael.

I KNOW you've read Moby Dick.........

this is one of his great, great grandkids.

demorier
July 1st, 2009, 19:12
Obio, your mother in law is doing great things for the whale watching tourist trade her at the moment.:jump:

luckydog
July 1st, 2009, 19:20

:icon_lol:

lifejogger
July 1st, 2009, 19:30
White whale huh.... haven't seen a guy named Ahab lurking about have you???? :jump:

OBIO
July 1st, 2009, 20:30
In all honesty, my mother-in-law is a great gal, a wonderful person. She turned 69 in April, but looks not a day over 45. Sweet and loving, generous to a fault. A bit out of touch with the way things are in the real world, but this is due to the fact that she has not had to work for any span of time over a year or two. Has always been a house wife, and is not real in tune with most peoples' day to day struggle to pay bills, to make ends meet. But other than that, I could not have asked for a better mother-in-law than Helen.

Got lucky when it comes to Fathers-in-law also. Yes, fatherS-in-law. I have three. Deb's biological birth dad, John. Deb's adoptive dad, Jack. And Grif, Helen's hubby for the last 25 or so years. All three men are great guys. I am actually a bit jealous of John and Grif...they have sports cars. John has a very sharp maroon Mustang GT with a black rag top and black leather interior. Grif has a 40th Anniversary edition 1993 Corvette with just a tad over 20 thousand on the odometer. The body and interior are completely original and stock. The engine is the original engine, but it is not stock...been messaged to about 475 horse power. Sound incredible. Just wish he would let me drive the beast!

OBIO