PDA

View Full Version : Delta Airlines and the Evita race

NS38th_Aristaeus
June 30th, 2009, 14:29
Hello All
After much consideration Delta is withdrawing from the race.
After overcomeing the FSDZigns L-049A'S need to shut down all four engines in flight and causeing the game to freeze up, and getting comfortable with fuel management, today was the last straw lol.
On my final practice run to NY, upon sighting the A/P in bad weather I went to throttle down to lower flaps and what do you know, nothing happened. It seems the throttle control on my joy stick would only operate one engine that being the number 1. After trying the mouse same thing, then tried individual throtles using my mouse and evern though I could move the throttles only the number one outboard would reduce pwr. In other words the throttles stoped working in my aircraft.
For the few flying this aircraft succesfully you are a much better Virtual pilot then myself and good luck to you all.
P.S. Thanks for letting me rant.:USA-flag:

RedGreen
June 30th, 2009, 16:25
Working for an Airline very loyal to the Douglas Aircraft Company, might I recommend an alternate aircraft for the race? ;)

http://www.calclassic.com/dc6.htm

Dangerousdave26
June 30th, 2009, 18:46
FS does this with multi engine aircraft. You must have pressed the e key at some time.

By pressing the e key FS waited for you to select an engine. When you did not it defaulted to engine 1.

To switch back to all engines press e then in sesession press 1234

This will couple your throttle controller back to all engines.