PDA

View Full Version : .dp help needed...

Cowboy1968
June 27th, 2009, 12:58
Help!!!

I am needing the help of someone that can help me zero the guns of a plane I am working on. I just don't have enough understanding i guess in doing it.

So if you can help me, please pm your email address so i can send you the plane and associated files.

Cowboy

gedm
June 27th, 2009, 21:07
Cowboy, here's how to adjust the bullet stream in relation to the reticle...

Open the panel folder the panel.cfg with notepad. Find at the very top of the file [VIEWS]. If you don't have [VIEWS] insert the following lines.
[VIEWS]
VIEW_FORWARD_WINDOWS=%window_title_00%
VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.6,0.0,0.0
The 2.6 is the figure you want to play with. Increase it (2.7 or 2.8 ....) will raise your stream of bullets. Lower it and the stream goes down.
If you have allready [VIEWS] insert the two lines on top of the views. Write carefully, because the addition is case sensitive.

To adjust the panel height in relation to the reticle....

Open up your panel cfg. again and look for the Default view, it's usually found at the bottom of the cfg file.

[Default View]
X=0
Y=0
SIZE_X=8191
SIZE_Y=2450 <<< decreases here will lower the panel to fit the CFS2 default reticle and unblock tracers
But beware, with some panels if you lower too much you will encounter a black band across the lower region of the screen.

Thats all I got maybe one of the vet's can offer more clarity.. :ernae:

G