PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer effects

Capt.Vaughn
June 26th, 2009, 17:43
I know Im beating a dead mule here so to speak, but, just wandering if anybody has any info on how one might get bomb drop effects to work in multiplayer?I have the mod to get my plane to drop bombs,but it only works in free flight mode. I am a member of a B17 squadron and it would be nice for this to be possible so everybody can see the effects.Thanks for any info :USA-flag:

Tim_Horton
June 26th, 2009, 19:41
it may be possible if you have the "drop bomb" free flight scenario saved as your default flight.

getting others to see it may be as simple as them having the same files installed.

as with smoke and flame effects other users can see them, but there tends to be a bug with smoke effects that makes it on, when you have it off, or off when you think you have it on.

I know one person logged into our server and said that he was dropping bombs and such, so I think it may be possible. Although for others to see, I am not sure, go pick up Combat flight simulator.

blazefox2
June 26th, 2009, 22:41
i have no idea where it was but i remember having a bomb effect keyed to smoke i dont have it anymore but if you do a search at flightsim.com then you should be able to find it i remember avsim had a few but untill theyre back up and running that wont help us much